Bad News

One Last Chance

 

Its been 3 days since the outing.Yong Hwa and his girlfriend didn't have time to talk because of work.So Eun Hye and Yong Hwa decided to meet up at the coffee shop 
when evening came.
"So how's your outing with you friends?" Eun Hye asked Yong Hwa.
"Just fine.Hong Ki and Min Hyuk were crazy during the outing." Yong Hwa replied.
"Did any other things happen? You don't look fine."
"Nothing.I'm fine."
"C'mon you can tell it to me."
Yong Hwa was about to answer when his phone suddenly rang,the caller was Uee.So he quickly answered it.
"What's up?" 
"Yong,Shin Hye's drowning herself with beer.I can't stop her."
"What?! Where are you?"
"I'm at the bar where we usually come since highschool."
"Alright.I'll be there in a few minutes." Yong Hwa dropped the call.
Yong Hwa was about to leave when Eun Hye spoke,
"Where are you going?"
"I'll just go somewhere."
Yong Hwa quickly disappeared at the front door.He went to his car and drove to the bar they usually come.When he got there,he saw Uee beside Shin Hye who
was already asleep so he went to them.
"Yong! Thanks for coming here.Shin Hye already fell asleep after drinking 6 bottles."
"What happened to her?" 
"Geun Seuk broke up with her."
"What? Why?"
"He said he already has someone.He just used Shin Hye to play with."
"Aish.I knew that man wouldn't do something good to her.I'll just take her home."
Yong Hwa carried Shin Hye on his back and went to his car and drove her to her house.
"I hate you Geun Suek.I hate you!" Shin Hye shouted at Yong Hwa and slapped him.
"Aw! Hey its me! Yong Hwa.Don't shout for crying out loud." Yong Hwa said.
"I don't care! I hate you both!" Shin Hye shouted still slapping Yong Hwa.
"You're just drunk.C'mon let's go in."
Yong Hwa carried Shin Hye at his back and placed her to bed.
"Why? Why did he just used me?" Shin Hye continued to cry but she still dosen't know that it was Yong Hwa who is she talking to.
"Just sleep.It will be gone tomorrow." Yong Hwa said as he tucked her into her bed.
After a few more minutes,Shin Hye was already asleep.Yong Hwa was hurt seeing her like that; looking miserable.He didn't leave her room and sat on a couch near her bed and watch her for the night.