Of Outings And Their Break Up

One Last Chance

 

"Hey Yong Hwa! Are you coming?" Hong Ki shouted from the car.
"Coming!" Yong Hwa shouted back.
Its been a week since their group had their reunion.Now they're having a 3 day outing on Jeju Island.But they're not allowed to bring anyone with them;only
the group members.
"No wonder you and Shin Hye broke up.You're always late! I've waited here for almost 15 minutes!" Hong Ki shouted as Yong Hwa got inside the car.
"Don't say that.Its not the main reason,just shut up." Yong Hwa answered back,sounding irritated.
Hong Ki was a little taken back by his friend's answer.He didn't mean to say that.But he was a little bit amused to see Yong Hwa's face suddenly changed when
Yong Hwa heard that he blamed him that being late was the reason they broke up.
"Sorry about that.I didn't mean to say it." Hong Ki apologized.
"Don't worry about that.Just don't mention our break up again,it still hurts me." Yong Hwa answered.
"You still haven't moved on? Well I mean you already have a girlfriend,and she has her boyfriend as well."
"Yeah I know.I only courted Eun Hye to somehow lessen the pain I'm feeling.But I haven't moved on completely.But don't worry,this will be over soon."
"I hope so,buddy.But I know Shin Hye's still there in your heart."
"Just don't.....Please,enough."
"Alright alright,sorry."
With that,Hong Ki stepped on the gas and drove to the airport.
**********
Meanwhile....
Shin Hye,Uee and Min Hyuk were getting tired of waiting for the two.Then Min Hyuk excused himself to go to the bathroom.
"Where the heck are those two?" Shin Hye asked impatiently.
"Well maybe because of you-know-who.Always late." Uee answered.
"Oh right."
"Hey,um,if its alright.May I aske you a question?"
"Sure.What is it?"
"Why did you two broke up,huh? As I can see you two are going smoothly."
Shin Hye didn't know what to say because she remembered their break up again.
"Uh,to be honest with you,I really don't know why we broke up.Maybe its just too perfect that we got tired of it? Sort of like that."
"Do you still love him? Well I know you have a boyfriend now.But,are there still chances that you two might get back again?"
"I-I don't know.I still haven't moved on completely."
"What?" Uee's mouth dropped open.
"Well--"
"I'm back!" Min Hyuk shouted.
Just then Hong Ki and Yong Hwa suddenly appeared in front of them.
"Sorry we're late guys." Hong Ki said,then shot a glare to Yong Hwa.
"Alright let's go." Uee said as she gets their things.