Is This Goodbye?

One Last Chance

 

Yong Hwa continued to ignore Shin Hye as the days go on.Even though it hurts so much to see her hurt,he has to do it.One night, he was sulking his self in his studio when Shin Hye came.
"What do you want?" Yong Hwa asked coldly.
"I just wanna ask you something," Shin Hye started. "Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?"
"Its none of your business."
"Well,its in mine.I have the right to know."
"I have a reason,but its just for myself.Don't bother to ask me."
"Is it something to do with Eun Hye?"
"Leave her out of this.She has nothing to do with this."
"Then why?"
"Don't ask so many questions now.JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Yong Hwa glared at her before storming out of the studio.
Shin Hye broke down in tears upon hearing him to stay away.It hurt her so much.But she can't do anything about it.Meanwhile,Yong Hwa was standing near his car outside.Like Shin Hye,he was also crying his heart out.He hated himself for hurting her like that.So he punched his car window with all his might.The broken glasses fell on the ground, just like how he broke her.Blood was already coming out from his hand,but he can't seem to feel it.The pain in his heart was much greater than the pain in his hand.He sat down and leaned on the wall and continued to cry.His phone suddenly rang,it was Geun Seuk.
"What's your problem?" Yong Hwa asked angrily.
"Let's meet up at the park near the river.You know where it is,right?"
"Yeah,I know.I'll be there in 5 minutes."
Yong Hwa went inside his car and drove off.But he didn't know that Shin Hye heard their conversation.So she went to her car and followed him.
***
Yong Hwa arrived at park at exactly 5 minutes.Geun Seuk was already there.Shin Hye arrived without the knowledge of Yong Hwa.She hid herslef behind a large tree,not to far from them to hear their conversation.
"What is it this time?" Yong Hwa asked.
"I just,wanna little chat with you." Geun Seuk said.
"About what?"
"You already know that."
"About Shin Hye again? C'mon.I already stayed away from her,just like you told me to.What is it now?"
"Nothing.Just,a little bit of an issue." Geun Seuk took out a gun from his jacket,and pointed it at him.
"Oh.I get it.Now you're gonna shoot me? Go ahead.I don't wanna live my life anyway."
"Why do you have to exist in this world,Yong?"
Yong Hwa walked towards him.
"Stop! Stop,or I'll shoot you."
"Ok,ok.C'mon,don't be shy.Just pull the trigger."
"Shut up!"
"Ok.If you're just gonna kill me now,why the heck did you made me come here? You can kill me at my studio if you want."
"Just don't talk."
"Ok.I'll here you out.Why are we talking here?"
"Why does she still love you,huh?"
"Wait,what? What are you talking about?"
"She still loves you,bastard! She still loves you,after all these things happened."
"Is that my problem? Is it my problem that she loves me,not you? You can't blame me."
"I have to ask you,do you still love her?"
The question made Yong Hwa still.
"Do you still love her?!" Geun Seuk repeated.
"I-I.." Yong Hwa stammered.
"Just answer me!"
"Yeah,I do.I still love her."
Geun Seuk suddenly pulled the trigger and shot him twice at the chest.
"No-!!" Shin Hye screamed as she saw him fell down on the cold ground.
Shin Hye ran towards them. "What have you done? Why did you do that?"
Geun Seuk can't say anything and ran away.Shin Hye was crying while holding Yong Hwa.She dialed 911 for help.After a few minutes,an ambulance arrived and quickly sent them to the nearest hospital.
***
The nurses quickly brought Yong Hwa to the emergency room.The doctors checked on him but his heart rate was becoming lower.
"Please step out,ma'am.We still have to remove the bullet from his chest." the doctor told her.
Shin Hye stepped out from the room and cried.
"Yeah,I do.I still love her." those words keep on repeating on her mind as she cried.
When she looked up,she saw from the window that the doctors were reviving him.She quickly stood up and went nearer to the window.She saw how the doctors try to revive him.But after a few more attempts of reviving him,she saw that one of the doctors shook his head.