Leaving Her Behind

One Last Chance

 

She saw that one of the doctors shook his head.
"No,no,Yong.Hold on,please.I love you..." Shin Hye thought as she let her tears fall down.
"He's breathing!" one of the doctors exclaimed.
The doctor's line made Shin Hye look up.She saw that monitor had no flat lines anymore.His heart rate became normal again,and it made her sigh in relief.One of the doctors came out from the room and talked to her.
"We already removed the bullet,but he's condition is still unstable.All we can do is pray for him to be fine.You can see him now.Just call us if you need something.Excuse me." the doctor said before he left.
She quickly went inside the room.She placed a chair beside the bed and held his hand tight.
"After all these years,you're still a trouble maker." Shin Hye still managed to despite her tears. "I almost lost you.Survive this,Yong.I know you're strong.
I'm not gonna lose you again.I already lost you long time ago.I'm not letting that happen again.I,I love you so much,Yong." Shin Hye said while holding his hand tight.
Hong Ki,Uee,Min Hyuk,and Dong Sun suddenly got inside the room.
"Oh,no." Uee said before walking towards Shin Hye.
"What happened to him?" Hong Ki asked.
"He got shot on the chest.He's still unstable." Shin Hye replied.
"Who did this?" Dong Sun asked angrily.
"Geun Seuk..." 
"What? How could he do this?" Min Hyuk said. "He almost killed him!"
"I don't know.I-I just don't know." Shin Hye started to cry again.
"Hey.." Uee rubbed Shin Hye's back in a soothing manner. "Let's just pray for him to be alright."
Shin Hye just smiled and nodded.
***
Shin Hye told Yong Hwa's parents about his situation.They quickly went to the hospital.When they got inside the room,they can't help but cry to see their son in a miserable situation.
"I'm sorry,Mom,Dad.I should've known earlier that he was in that situation."
"No,don't be sorry.Its not your fault." Mrs. Jung told her.
"Why don't you take a rest? We know you've been here the whole time.You already look tired.Just rest.We'll take care of him.Just come back tomorrow if you have
rested,okay?" Mr. Jung said.
"Ah.Alright Dad.I'll get going,goodnight." Shin Hye bowed and left.
***
Yong Hwa's sitution was still the same as the days go on.Shin Hye and the others visit him everyday.Until one evening,Yong Hwa's mother talked to her.
"Shin Hye," Mrs. Jung called.
"Oh,Mom." Shin Hye turned around.
"I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"My husband and I decided that we'll be staying in United States and.." Mrs. Jung paused.
"And?"
"We'll bring Yong Hwa there to continue his recovery."
"How long will you stay there?"
"I don't know.I guess we'll be living there from now on."
Shin Hye tried her best to hold back her tears." When you will be leaving?"
"Later.At 10 p.m."
"Ah.Have a safe trip,mom." Shin Hye said before turning her back to Yong's mother.
***
Shin Hye went straight to her room as she arrived to her house.She went to her bed and cried silently.
"Goodbye,Yong.I love you.." Shin Hye whispered before closing her eyes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Presenting the 15th chapter of One Last Chance. I just finished taking my exams yesterday.I rested for a day and I didn't had a chance to update yesterday.I'll be posting the finale later. :)) Happy reading Guys. :DDD