Worried Shin Hye

One Last Chance

 

Eun Hye appeared to Yong Hwa a day after Geun Seuk appeared to him and Shin Hye.
"Hey.Heard you saved Shin Hye from Geun Seuk again,huh?"
Yong Hwa looked up,he saw Eun Hye looking angry.
"Oh.What's with the face? What's your problem?"
"My problem? You.You are my problem."
"Me? What's wrong with me?"
"You were always cancelling our date just to go to Shin Hye?"
"Well,I'm just helping her to forget Geun Seuk.Perhaps,you know what he did to her."
"I know.But it dosen't mean you have to be always be with her."
"C'mon.She's my bestfriend."
"Friend? Based on your actions,it still looks like you're her boyfriend."
"She's just my friend.Alright? Just my friend."
"I don't believe you."
"Fine.Believe what you want to believe.I don't need to beg for you to believe me."
Yong Hwa just left Eun Hye standing there and went out of the studio.
********* 
Meanwhile,at Hong Ki's place.Dong Sun was walking back and forth looking very worried.
"Hong Ki,have you seen Yong Hwa?" Dong Sun asked Hong Ki.
"Nope.Why?"
"I tried calling him for about hundred times but still,he won't answer."
"Maybe he's just recording a new song.He always turns off his phone whenever he's working."
"Oh."
Shin Hye and Uee arrived together at Hong Ki's place looking worried.
"Do you guys know where Yong is?" Shin Hye started. "We already went to his studio but he's not there."
"I already called him.But his phone's turned off." Dong Sun replied.
"Let's find him.Maybe something bad happened to him."
"Agreed." the four said in chorus.
*********
Shin Hye still tries to call Yong Hwa while driving around the city.
"C'mon Yong,answer the phone." Shin Hye thought.
After driving for awhile,she stopped at the side of the river.She went out of the car to breathe some air.As she walks beside the river,she saw Yong Hwa standing not 
far from where she is.She quickly went near him.
"Hey,Yong Hwa!" she shouted.
When Yong Hwa tilted his head to the side,he saw Shin Hye looking very angry while walking towards him.
"Oh,Shin Hye-yah.Wha--"
Yong Hwa was cut when Shin Hye slapped him hard on the face.
"Hey! That hurts!" Yong Hwa said while rubbing his right cheek. "What's that for?"
"For not answering my calls! I've been calling you so many times but you still won't answer!" Shin Hye shouted at him.
"What do you mean you called?" Yong Hwa asked while getting his phone. "I haven't received..." Yong Hwa's eyes widened.45 missed calls.Yong Hwa just laughed
nervously.
"So?" Shin Hye said with her brows raised.
"Hehe.I put it on silent mode and I also turned off the vibration." Yong Hwa said nervously. "Sorry."
"Sorry? You don't know how much I worried for you! You idiot!" Shin Hye shouted at him.
"Woah! Calm down.I'm fine.You don't have to worry.I'm not hurt or something."
"You're not hurt? Alright.'Cause you're going to be hurt right now.C'mon." Shin Hye grabbed Yong Hwa by the ear and went back to her car.