Drifting Apart

One Last Chance

 

"How's you arm,Mr.Nice Guy?" A voice asked Yong Hwa while he was composing songs in his studio.
"What are you doing here,Geun Seuk? I told you not to show you face to me.You're really stubborn,huh?" Yong Hwa said without looking up.
"Hey,I'm just here to talk."
Yong Hwa punched the table with his free hand,he was fuming. "What do we have to talk about?"
"Easy there,bro.It seems that you're still angry with me.Can't we just be friends?"
"Well,I see no reason for me not to be angry with you or to be your friend.You two-timed her!" Yong Hwa stood up and grabbed Geun Seuk's collar with his right hand. "Only a man without a proper mind will do that! Now,give me a reason not to be angry with you." Yong Hwa said angrily.
Geun Seuk pushed him away. "Well,just I've said,I came here to talk.Not to fight with you."
Yong Hwa sighed heavily before continuing to talk. "What do you want to talk about?" 
"Why don't we just make a deal?" 
"What kind of deal?"
"Let's just say,stay away from Shin Hye."
"Why the heck would I do that?" Yong Hwa started. "So you can go near her again? Dream on."
"Alright.If you still won't stay away from her,I will do everything to destroy your friendship."
"What will you do? Say to them that I beat you up again? Wow,very interesting." 
"We'll see.But the thing that happened to you two years ago might happen again."
"What do you mean?"
"Remember why did those girls bullied her? Its because of you."
"Because of me? Just because I'm one of the heartthrob in the campus,I can't love anymore? I love her.Is there anything wrong with that?"
"I can see now that you still love her.But if you continue doing this,you might hurt her again.Just let her go."
"Don't tell me what will I do.If I stay away from her,you will go near her again.I won't let that happen.Just get out of here."
Geun Seuk was about to talk again when Yong Hwa shouted.
"OUT!"
When Geun Seuk left,he tossed his table away.He knew that what Geun Seuk said was right.He can't just let her go.Not now or ever.But he might hurt her again.So he made his decision that he will stay away from her,even though he dosen't want to.
***
Yong Hwa was just in his studio the whole day.He was busy composing songs,when Shin Hye suddenly barged inside.
"What brings you here?" Yong Hwa asked flatly. 
"Ah,nothing.Just went here to check on you."
"I'm busy.Get out of here."
Shin Hye noticed Yong Hwa's expression. "Is anything wrong?"
Yong Hwa looked up to her angrily. "Nothing.I said I'm busy.Its already late.Go home."
Yong Hwa watched her leaving silently.By seeing the look on her face,he can tell that she's hurt.And he hates seeing her like that.
"I'm sorry,Shin Hye.I have to do this.I don't want you to get hurt again because of me." Yong Hwa thought sadly.