Silliness At The Beach

One Last Chance

 

Yong Hwa and Hong Ki were seated beside each other,as well as Uee and Shin Hye.While Min Hyuk was snoring alone at the back of the First Class plane.Yong Hwa
was about to fall asleep when he heard Hong Ki snore loudly beside him,causing him to put on his headphones and turn the music to the highest volume.After
a while,Yong Hwa also started to snore.After a few hours,the pilot announced that they were about to land in a few minutes.
 
Then after the plane landed,Yong Hwa,Shin Hye,Hong Ki,and Uee got up and started walking.Yong Hwa was about to leave when he saw Min Hyuk still snoring.
"Hey,Min Hyuk,the plane already landed." Yong Hwa said as he shakes Min Hyuk hard.But Min Hyuk is still not waking up.
"Oh,being stubborn huh." Yong Hwa started. "WAKE UP NOW OR I'LL KISS YOU!" 
Min Hyuk suddenly bolted up straight.He smiled nervously and cutely at Yong Hwa.
"Sorry,hyung." Min Hyuk said nervously.
"If you're not hungry,you're sleepy.What on earth are other things you know to do?"
"Let's just go on,hyung.They must be waiting outside now." Min Hyuk said as he ran to get out of the plane.
*********
Yong Hwa was the last one to get out of the plane.When he got down,Hong Ki glared at him again.
"You're still late even in just getting out of the plane?!" Hong Ki shouted.
Yong Hwa glared back.Min Hyuk got scared and answered Hong Ki.
"Uh,hyung just woke me up.I was still asleep so he woke me up.Just stop glaring at each other now." 
Hong Ki's stare softened a little,so did Yong Hwa.
"Enough with the fight guys,let's go!" Uee commented.
*********
The five arrived on the beach at exactly 5pm.Hong Ki,Yong Hwa,and Min Hyuk quickly got out of the car and ran towards the beach.They wrestle each other on the sand
while Shin Hye and Uee fix their things in the cottage.
"They look so cute when they're playing." Uee said while looking at the three still having wrestling on the beach.
"Them? Or Hong Ki?" Shin Hye teased.
"Hey! I already told I don't like him." 
"Why so defensive?"
"Just don't talk."
"Just kidding.You're right,they look cute when they're doing that."
"Them? Or Yong Hwa?"
Shin Hye glared at Uee.But Uee still continued to tease Shin Hye.
"Hehe.I'm not the only one who's defensive here.And as I remember, you're still not over him,right?And I still know you're still inlove with him."
Shin Hye didn't answer Uee's question and continued to fix their things.
"Its ok if you don't answer my question.I can see it in your eyes."
*********
That night,Shin Hye couldn't sleep because Uee's question still circling in her head.So she decided to take a walk on the shore.When she got out of the cottage,
she saw Yong Hwa standing on the shore and looking at the beach.
"Can't sleep?" Yong Hwa said without looking.
"Uh,yeah." Shin Hye replied while walking towards him. "How'd you know that I'm outside?"
Yong Hwa just smirked and smiled."Instincts." 
"You're always saying that,even years ago." 
"You still remember,huh?"
"Yeah sure.Those were one of my happy years."
"Me too.Why did the heck did we broke up,huh? That question had been running in my mind asking what have we done wrong."
"Yeah me too.I still don't understand why.Maybe its too perfect?"
"Maybe."
"The four of us are already a group since 1st year highschool.Why did you just join during our 3rd year? You're already our friend that time."
"I'm your friend.But not as a best friend.I told you before that I only joined the group to get closer to you."
"Ah.I forgot that."
"Tss.You always forget.Even things that are said lately,you easy forgot about it.That's your disease."
"What?! Look who's talking! If that's my disease,you disease is always being 30 minutes late!"
"Oh.You better run now."
"Why?"
"Because here comes the Tickle Monster!" Yong Hwa shouted as he ran after Shin Hye.
After a while of chasing,Yong Hwa finally got hold of Shin Hye.
"30 minutes late,huh?" Yong Hwa said,still tickling Shin Hye.
They tickled each other for a while.They eventually got tired and sitted on the sand.
"You still haven't changed." Shin Hye commented. 
"So do you.Still as crazy as I know." Yong Hwa smiled.
They both laughed at their silliness and continued to look at the stars.