Forever More

One Last Chance

 

3 years later....
 
Shin Hye and the others were hanging out in a restaurant.
"Its been 3 years,three years since he left us." Shin Hye sighed.
"You miss him don't you?" Uee asked.
"Everyday.No matter how hard I try to forget him,I can't." 
"Just like what they say.First Love Never Dies." Dong Sun commented.
"Yeah, Dong Sun's right." Hong Ki butted in.
"Will you guys just change the subject? Shin Hye is getting emotional here." Min Hyuk teased.
"She's the one that remembered him,not us." Hong Ki defended.
"I know.But just change it!" Uee shouted at him.
"Woah.Ok ok.Just don't shout."
The three others laughed at them.
"You know what? You two look cute together." Dong Sun said giddily.
"What did you say?" Uee suddenly turned to Dong Sun.
"Ahm.Nothing,nothing at all!" Dong Sun zipped his mouth.
"Let's just eat guys,c'mon.You're acting like children again."
Everyone laughed out loud and continued to eat.Outside,someone is standing near the wall post and looking at them with a smile on his face.
***
After hanging around at the restaurant,they bid each other goodbyes and went home.But Shin Hye went to the park instead of going home.She went to the park near the river to watch the sunset.She was looking at the city across the river when a little boy touched her arm and handed her a rose.
"Hey,little buddy.Why are you giving this to me?" Shin Hye asked.
"A man told me to give that rose to the most beautiful girl I will see." the boy replied.
As Shin Hye smelled the rose,the boy ran away.And when she looked up who she saw the boy ran up to a boy.It was Yong Hwa.
"Thanks for your help,buddy." Yong Hwa ruffled the little boy's hair before running away. "I know I'd see you here.And I was right,you were here."
"I-Is that y-you,Yong?" Shin Hye stammered.
"Hey,do you know any other Yong Hwa aside from me? And I don't think you can see any other man who is more handsome than me." Yong Hwa smiled his  toothy grin.
Shin Hye ran to him and hugged him tight.And he did the same."It is you." They hugged each other as if they do not want to ever let go.
"I missed you,Yong.I missed you so much." Shin Hye said as she cried on his chest. "I thought I'm never gonna see you again." She said as she snuggled closer to him.
"Hey,I'm here now.And I'm not gonna leave you again,I promise." Yong Hwa said as he looked at her.
Yong Hwa leaned forward and kissed her passionately.And she kissed him back just as passionate.
Yong Hwa broke the kiss. "I love you."
Shin Hye smiled. "I love you too." 
Yong Hwa kissed her forehead and hugged her tight again.Not far from them,Hong Ki and Uee were watching them with a wide smile on their faces.
"Why didn't you tell me that Yong arrived earlier,huh?" Uee slapped Hong Ki.
"Just part of the plan."
"What plan?"
"Don't mind it.The important thing is,they're back together now."
"Well,you're right.They're happy again."
"We have to go now,they might see us.If Yong sees us,we might not see tomorrow." Hong Ki said as he tiptoes away from Uee.
"Hey,wait." Uee called.
"What's your prob--" Hong Ki was cut because Uee kissed him.It made Hong Ki freeze in his place.
"Gotta get going.Bye." Uee smiled at him before turning back at him.
"Hey." Hong Ki grabbed her arm and kissed her again.She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.
"Woah! Guess who's kissing here?" Yong Hwa suddenly appeared.
The two broke their kiss and they both blushed.
"So,you two are going out when I was gone?" Yong Hwa turned to Shin Hye. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't know too.I'm surprised too." Shin Hye defended.
"We just.." Hong Ki tried to think what to say.
"Just what?" Yong Hwa smiled.
"Its just that I,uh,just don't mind it will 'ya?" Hong Ki said.
"Whatever you say," Yong Hwa tapped his head.
Yong Hwa and Shin Hye held hands while walking away from them.Hong Ki also held Uee's hand and followed them.
"Hey, what are you doing?" Shin Hye asked.
"We also want to stroll in the park." Hong Ki said.
"Hey,Uee.Why aren't you talking?" Yong Hwa asked.
"Ah.Nothing." Uee said without looking up.
"Guess you also like Hong Ki,huh?" Yong Hwa looked at Hong Ki. "Well,he's a good boy."
Hong Ki smiled.
"Sometimes..." Yong Hwa added.
"Hey!" Hong Ki shouted.
"Let's just go on a double date.Since you two are a couple now." Shin Hye said.
"That's a great idea!" Yong Hwa agreed.
"Fine,let's go."
They continued to stroll at the park.Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were very happy that both of them waited for the right time to come.And they still ended up together.
"True Love Waits." 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Well,the finale of ONE LAST CHANCE. I'm sorry its just this short.I can't think of anything to add.Hehe.Hong Ki and Uee,what do you say? :)))
This is the final.But I still have another sotry on going.See you in GHOST LOVE! :)))
 
-Director-Smiley