Geun Seuk Appears Again

One Last Chance

 

The two boys went to a bar near Yong Hwa's studio.
"Dong Sun,who--" Yong Hwa said getting tired of waiting.
"Just a few more minutes,Yong.She's coming.I didn't inform her earlier so she will be late just a few minutes." Dong Sun replied to Yong Hwa.
"She? Who is she?" 
"You'll know later,Yong.Just wait."
Yong Hwa plugged on his headphones and continued to wait at the counter while Dong Sun excused himself to go to the CR.While Yong Hwa was waiting,he saw
Shin Hye enter the bar.Shin Hye quickly saw Yong Hwa and went to him.
"Yong! What are you doing here?"
"Well,I'm the one whose supposed to ask you that.What are you doing here?"
Shin Hye was about to speak when Dong Sun appeared to them.
"Oh,Shin Hye-yah.You're already here!" 
Yong Hwa's mouth dropped open.
"So she's the one we've been waiting for?" Yong Hwa asked angrily.
"Uh,yeah.She is." Dong Sun nervously replied.
"Why didn't you tell me?" 
"Well,I know you will decline it if I told you earlier."
Dong Sun still managed to smile despite of Yong Hwa's expression.
"I guess my plan is going to work." Dong Sun muttered under his breath.
Yong Hwa seemed to hear it. "What plan?"
"Nothing." Dong Sun looked at his watch. "Oh.I still have an appointmen.See 'ya later,guys." 
Dong Sun disappeared in a flash,leaving Yong Hwa and Shin Hye alone.
"So...What are we going to do now?" Shin Hye asked.
"I don't know." Yong Hwa scratched his head. "Let's just take a walk.The weather looks fine."
"Sure,let's go." Shin Hye replied as she dragged Yong Hwa outside.
**********
They walked around the park for almost an hour,talking and laughing about their lives.While they were walking,Geun Seuk suddenly appeared infront of them.
"Shin Hye,I need to talk to you." Geun Seuk said as he held Shin Hye's wrist.
"We have nothing to talk about,Geun Seuk.Just leave." Shin Hye replied sternly.
"But we need to talk!"
"Are your ears full of ear wax? Or its just your brain that can't understand she dosen't want to talk to you?" Yong Hwa butted in.
"Stay out of this." Geun Seuk turned back to Shin Hye. "We need to talk." 
"I already told you we have nothing to talk about!" Shin Hye shouted as she tries to remove Geun Seuk's hand from her.But his grip was tight.So Yong Hwa helped
her remove Geun Seuk's hand from her.
"Isn't it enough that you used her? She's fine now,and you're going to appear again? And from the start you don't have the right to use her.Just leave her alone now."
Yong Hwa held Shin Hye's hand and walked away from Geun Seuk.