Toilets and Korean schedules with The Fish.

Just Like Now

And so Miss Shin *That !* left me. Alone. With these mental Korean boys. Yes. I’m alone. Thanks Miss ! Thank you for leaving me. With these KOREAN MALES! And telling me that The Fish is going to teach me Korean! NO!

“She looks like she is about to throw sweet potato…” Specs warned Yesung who shot up like lightning bolt from his seat and went over to me hastily.

“Please be careful with him. I promised someone I will take good care of him and I am keeping that promise seriously.” Yesung told me softly, looking at the sweet little turtle in my hands and straight into my eyes. I stared back at him. His eyes seemed familiar- Wait, it’s probably because I have the same eyes like him which is SOO CREEPY!

“I won’t him… Jesus.” I cried, breaking my long gaze at his face.

“I would like to see her try.” Monkey sniggered with The gamer who was now playing his PSP. Again.

“Hehe, turtle .” he smirked to himself.

“Will you two be nice?” Ryeowook asked them.

“Sorry but I don’t do nice to new students who goes ‘Woof! Woof!*…” Kyuhyun chuckled darkly.

“Good because the feelings mutual!” I snapped, “Like I would be nice to that git anyway!”

“Love you too.” he said with heavy sarcasm in his voice. “Woof…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day later: (A/N: first few chapters were just a day! Wow!! Kekeke~)

“Yesung, where’s your turtle?”

“Who? Which one? Sweet potato?”

“I don’t know! I don’t care! Just give me a damn turtle.” Yesung pouted back at me and took out the little turtle from his blazer pocket. Ahh, my stress relief.

“I swear there is something going on with her and that turtle.” Monkey murmured.

“They only met the day before yesterday! They can’t be lovers that quick!” that annoying Gamer spoke.

“Noona, do you want something to eat?” Pink Gay Bunny asked me. “You look hungry.”

“I’m alright. I have an apple.” I muttered, glaring at the sweet turtle again while Pink Gay Bunny sighed and leaned back on his chair, tipping it backwards while playing with his pink pen. I am not definite if he is gay-gay but he seems GAY with all his pink stuff. Just yesterday I sat next to him *I didn’t have a choice to where I can sit so I had to sit next to him* in Physics class and I spent 15 minutes of my life seeing him take out his pink stuff out of his bag and showing them to me.

I find it cute as he has a hello kitty rubber but found it soo terribly gay… I am in the lunch hall with Pink Gay Bunny, Yesung, Monkey and The gamer. I tried ditching them but they caught up with me as I got lost in Languages area on the way to the lunch hall. They are actually taking Miss ’s (Shin) word to take care of me. I don’t need male Korean baby sitters! I can go around the school myself even though I walked into a education class than going to History. My bad….

“Hey guys! Yumi!” erted chubby cheeks came bouncing over to us, carrying a black case shaped for a violin. “How’s everyone today?” Chubby cheeks is a very happy-go-lucky guy like Pink Gay Bunny. I think they are high…

“Yumi tried to run away from run.” Monkey told him.

“But failed miserably as we caught up with her…” The gamer sniggered.

“She’s so slow and I thought people who are very short are fast runners.” Yesung added.

“Hey, I am not short.” I snapped, letting the little turtle crawl slowly on the table. Gawd these boys are going to kill me with high blood pressures. I want Ryeowook with me. I seem to like Ryeowook actually, I seemed to have warmed up to him quickly. Maybe it’s because he buys me lunch xD or because he hits gamer around the head when he is being nasty to me. It amuses me so much seeing that annoying bray getting hit by Ryeowook.

“I need to pee.” I mumbled and stood up. They all suddenly stood up when I got up o_0... “What?! I’m just going to pee. I don’t need you boys to watch me pee!” erted chubby cheeks and Pink Gay Bunny blushed while monkey, gamer and Yesung laughed a little.

“We’ll just show you where the toilets are. You might get lost you know.” Yesung said.

“And we wouldn’t want that to happen to our little student…” the gamer smirked. “Let’s go…” I had to no choice so I followed all 5 boys out of the lunch hall with the turtle clutched tight in my hand as we walked around 2 corners until we came across two doors with Hangul writing on each door. Grr… The Korean Hanguls once again!

“Which one is the girls?” I asked with no emotion in my face.

“That one.” the gamer pointed to the one of the right.

“Are you sure?” I asked, not really wanting to trust the Korean brat. I didn’t look back at them and just walked in through the door without listening to his reply back to me. It looked like it was the right one. Maybe the gamer can be trusted. I started to walk further in-

“Yah, Yumi-shiie what are you doing in the boys’ toilets?!” Religious man came running towards me and pushing me back out of the toilets. I WAS IN THE BOYS’ TOILETS?!?!?!?! Once I was out I glared angrily at Kyuhyun who was laughing his head off while the others looked pretty much scared of my expression. I was played about… That- URGH!

“KYUHYUN YOU BRAT!” I yelled.

“Woof.” Kyuhyun grinned. “You gullible girl, trusting the almighty Evil Kyu.”

“Kyuhyun you are so evil! If she went in any further, she would have seen Sir Min-Soo!” Siwon cried.

“She would have been scarred for life then.” Monkey guffawed. My anger erupted and I walked over to Monkey and kicked him on his right shin. He bounced on the other foot, clutching the one I kicked him in as he howled in so much pain.

“Yah! What was that for?! It was Kyuhyun who told you that was the girls’ bogs!” he hissed.

“But you didn’t even tell me he was lying!” I wailed and stomped in the right toilets, leaving the Monkey being checked over by that Religious man while erted chubby cheeks and Pink Gay Bunny exchanged scared glances at each other. After I have been to the toilets, I dragged my bag on the floor as I walked out and found the boys all waiting for me. If I have such a bad attitude towards them, why are they putting up with me if I’m mean to them? I have to try harder to be mean to them so they will give up and leave me alone.

“Yumi-shiie,” someone called me. “Yumi!” I turned around and saw The Fish walking over to me in a hurry with a big smile on show for me. He is always so smiley towards me. And nice like Ryeowook. All of them are nice to me apart from that gamer brat and a little of the Monkey. But The Fish is different to me.. I don’t know what but I hate something about him. Maybe because is he fishy. *smirks at the thought of him being fishy*.

“What?” I asked.

“I am going to tutor you tonight,” The Fish told me happily once he was near me, “Around my house after school-”

“What? Why your house? Can’t we do it in the library?!” I screeched.

“Oh.” he squeaked. Why in the world would I go around his fishy house to get tutored by the fish himself?! “Well, libraries around here is a closed on Wednesdays and the school library here is not open after schools…” No!!! I have to go to his fishy house! NO!!!

“Oh god.” I sighed, hitting my head with the back of my palm.

“It’s settled then.” Donghae beamed. Why is he so happy?!

“Yumi, where the hell is my turtle?” Yesung suddenly shot up. I blinked and remembered I left him in the girls’ toilets to wash my hands. I must of forgotten him. Silly me…

“Oh I forgot him in the toilets.” I smiled sheepishly.

“Omo~ go get him!” he cried.

“No.” I scoffed, feeling so mean, “You get him.”

“Aha- hyung you have to go in the girlies’ bogs…” erted chubby cheeks giggled. Kay, he is a ert. Oh sweet Jesus. Yesung in a deep breath and I watched him with wide eyes walk in the girls’ toilets to get his turtle. There was a sudden chorus of shrieks.