~More tutoring & Kkoming~

Just Like Now

“Okay, do you know how to ask for help or directions in Korean?” The Fish asked me. We was in the school library, by ourselves without any staff to watch us closely.

“Nope.” I mumbled as I tried to flex my bandaged hands slowly but it just sent pain over to me.

“But you should know. You practically spoke Korean to those guys.” The Fish told me.

“I did?!” I exclaimed, “What did I say??”

“Museun jis-iya.” The Fish said.

“And that means?”

“What the are you doing.” The Fish replied like it was some simple answer that is used in everyday conversations.

“I said that?” I guffawed, “Maybe it was just a spur of memories.”

“Well can you try to remember some Korean in this lesson?”

“Nope.”

“Jebal?”

“Does that mean I can go home?” I grinned.

“No.” he said sternly. “Try to think of what I’m lost is in Korean.” I groaned and thought hard.

Kirul oroboryossoyo??” I asked. The Fish grinned in approval.

“How about, excuse when used when you have to pass?”

“Err…” I muttered, “Shillehagessumnida?” The Fish nodded back at me.

“Now recite the number up to ten.”

“You’re asking way too much from me, Fish.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Please just do it. For me.” he begged.

“Kohng, eel, ee, sahm, oh, youhk, cheel, pahl, gooh, seehp.”

“Very good. Now up to 20.”

“Stuff that.” I scoffed and began packing my bags but he stopped me.

“I need to give you some homework.” he told me, looking up at me with his big fishy eyes. I was transfixed for a moment but I quickly snapped out of it, stopping what I was doing as he ripped a page out of his notebook.

“Try to write a paragraph in Hangul about someone or about you.” he instructed me.

“Anything?” I asked.

“Anything you want to write about. Just a simple paragraph to practice your Hangul.” he smiled. I smirked.

“Are you sure I can write anything?” I made sure.

“Sure, anything at all.” he said. “And it would be due in tomorrow when I see first thing in History class.”

“You’re in my History class?” I asked, my voice going a tad bit high at the ending.

“Err,” The Fish nodded back, “You sit next to me, Yumi- oh wait, you won’t notice as you always fall asleep in that lesson.”

“I do?” I asked.

“When was the last time did you return one single piece of homework for Mr Min-soo?” he asked.

“Who’s Mr Min-soo?” I asked.

“Sheesus Yumi! Mr Min-soo is our History teacher!” The Fish grumbled, “Aish..”

“Can I go home now?” I whined.

“Yeah, go. Would you like me to walk you home?” The Fish offered, his face lighting up.

“It’s okay Donghae, I can take her home.” I looked up to see my brother by the doorway.

“Hyung- I mean oppa!” I cried, going over to him excitedly.

“How’s the hands, Yumi?” he asked while grinning.

“Better I guess.” I shrugged. “Let’s go. I don’t want to smell extra fishy again today.”

“Yah!” The Fish yelled after me but me and Yesung had already gotten out of the school library. The school was dead considering it was already after school. I looked at my brother. He was in his casual clothes.

“Did you go home?” I asked.

“Of course, I got changed and went straight over here to pick you up.” he said, smiling down at me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Cause I got something to give you.” I now noticed he was carrying something in his arms. A large box covered in clouds wrapping paper from the bottom and to the lid which has a dark blue ribbon on top of it. Does he know I loved the colour blue? And how the hell can I not notice that box in his arms in the beginning?

“Is that mine?!” I gaped as we walked out of the school grounds.

“Yes.” he replied back simply.

“Can I have it now?” I asked, getting excited to what it is.

“Nope.”

“WHAT?!” T_T

“I’ll give it to you later.”

“No. now!” I moaned.

“Later.”

“How long is later?!”

“LATER!” Yesung glowered at me as the adjusted the box carefully in his short arms. “Come, let’s go to that small park over there with the red chair.”

“What park?” I asked.

“Just follow me!” he sighed. I followed obediently. I think it was just because I wanted the freaking present! He seems very careful with it. If it was something very expensive and breakable, I might actually break it after a few moments of having it knowing me. Yesung took me around a corner from the school and we came face to face to a park gate. He quickly opened it and made me follow him even more as we approached a red bench.

“Can I have it now?” I asked, as I sat down on the chair. I can’t wait to see what’s inside. Yesung sat down next to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Do you promise that you will take care of this?” he asked, tapping the box.

“Err yeah.” I nodded slowly.

“This is a present from me and Jong Jin to you.” he smiled and passed me the box. It was sort of heavy but not that heavy. I was shaking. What can it be? I stared at the box for a moment.

“Aren’t you going to open the box? It can’t wait in there for long!” Yesung exclaimed.

“Wait? It?” I gaped and tore off the top lid. I gasped. As in gasp-gasp wildly! I can’t believe it!

“You and Jong Jin bought me a puppy?!?!” I squeaked.

“Well, I did. Jong Jin just bought the collar and the stuff you need for her.” Yesung laughed at my reaction. Inside the box was a cute fluffy puppy! It was sooo tiny! It looked like a stuff toy! I gasped again, not able to take it all in. My brothers must love me so much.

“It’s a girl and it’s a Pomeranian dog.” Yesung explained, “She was just born 2 weeks ago and I got him straight away as I knew you would love her. She was in the box and it had a blanket with blue hearts on it and some small plushie by its side and turtle toy. I watched Yesung take the turtle like toy and squeeze it. ‘I love You’ the toy squeaked after it did some kissing noise. The puppy was asleep. She was dark with some other colours on her. I am too mesmerised. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuH-QhUMQ-s]

“I can’t believe you bought her for me.” I breathed.

“Anything for you.” he said, hugging me around the shoulders. “What are you going to name her?”

“Err.. Something that will go with Kim and Jong.” I muttered, giving it a slight thought, “I know! Kkoming!”

“where did the Ming come from?” Yesung laughed.

“Ming dynasty? I laughed. “Thank you so much oppa! I love you!” Yesung’s eyes widened.

“Do you mean that?” he asked, his lips quivering.

“Of course. Saranghaeyo Jong Woonie oppa.” I grinned and lunged at him for a hug as I put the box down carefully with my new pet, Kkoming in it.

I LOVE MY BROTHER SO MUCH!

A/N: sorry for the short update. I might add something to it tomorrow maybe. Hope you like the sister and brother moment here <3 <333