I knew it! I just knew that he was a ert!

Just Like Now

“Yah, you’re turtle-” I yelled after the gloomy Yesung hyung who walked out of the office when bell rang, indicating that it was break time. “Yah! Hyung- Come back! I’m not baby sitting this turtle again!” I do actually but why does he always leave me with his turtle for? Doesn’t he want the sweet, adorable looking-

“OW!” I shrieked as the turtle bit my finger, leaving a two minor cuts on my fore finger, “You stupid cute turtle! Why did you bite me?!”

“Hehe, he does that to Yesung hyung all the time.” Ryeowook sniggered as he led me out of Religious man’s office who was looking through some files. Probably ing up some girl student’s files. He might be a ert you know. You never know ;) maybe just like that erted Chubby Cheeks.

“Where are you off to, Wookie hyung?” I asked Ryeowook when we were out in the open and was getting pushed a bit by hungry students wanting to go to the canteen. What pigs!

“Well, I’m off to the canteen if you want to come.” Ryeowook offered nicely.

“No thanks. I don’t want to get crushed by chubby Koreans in the canteen line any longer.” I scoffed.

“Yah, the people in this school don’t get fat no matter how much they eat.” he cried.

“Have you seen Henry’s cheeks?” I asked, really surprising myself for saying their real and proper names.

“He’s Chinese Yumi.” Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

“I’m still passing. See you hyung!” I saluted him and walked off. Now, I need a place to think… A place to … Think … Where … Hmm …. Hey! What’s that music?? … where the hell is that coming from? … As I passed two double red doors on the way, beautiful and melodic music came from the inside. What the - It sounds like a violin- I couldn’t help but peek through a little gap between the double doors and saw someone dancing while playing the violin. The person looked like a guy. With good moves. Good violin skills.

AND CHUBBY CHEEKS?! THAT ERTED CHUBBY CHEEKS PLAYS THE VIOLIN?!

I need to have a proper and closer look to this. I crept in through the doors and tip toed by the sides and found myself in a huge hall. I was right. It was erted Chubby Cheeks! I knew it! He was playing really well. I’m amazed the ert can do something. I stuffed the turtle in my blazer pockets and stayed by the sides but kept on creeping closer to get a better look. He was putting his all into it. Like there was no tomorrow. Eww~ SWEAT! *Cringe!* Yuck :P! I must say he is really good! I kept on getting closer until I was near the stairs of the stage. I put my hand in my pockets absent-mindedly and then-

“OW! YOU STUPID TURTLE! STOP BITING ME WILL YOU-” I stopped, “Oh poop~”

“Hey, what are you doing here?” erted Chubby Cheeks noticed me, his violin playing stopping as he wiped the beads of sweat trickling down his chubby face. EWW :P!

“I was just seeing what was in here-” I lied, “Oh chairs! Okay see you!” I quickly waved but he called after me.

“Hey, come back!” he yelled, “You were watching me play weren’t you?”

“WHHATTT???” I scoffed, “No I wasn’t!”

“You think I’m good at it aren’t you?” he winked.

“Please! You were playing terribly!” I lied and tried to scoff but failed.

“Don’t lie,” he smirked, “You think I am goooood~ You was checking me out dancing as well aren’t you?” My jaw dropped as I shook my head violently. I was lying once again. I was sort of … *COUGH!* checking him out *COUGH!* dancing. He looked kinda *COUGH!* hot *COUGH!* while dancing *CHOKE! COUGH!*

“Why would I wanna check out a chubby cheeked guy like you?” I snarled.

“I don’t know, maybe you just have a thing for me-” He stopped, “HEY! I DON’T HAVE CHUBBY CHEEKS!”

“Sorry to burst your bubble chubby cheeks (I left out the erted bit out), but techniquely you do have chubby cheeks!” Which I wanted to pinch so badly!- I mean, slap continuously because if I come to close to him, he might me. Which is something a ert like him would do. XD

“For your information aswell Yumi, you also have chubby cheeks.” he pointed out. My hands flew to the side of my face as I cradled it and poked it a little.

“I have a baby face thank you very much! I still haven’t changed my face.” I stuck button nose in the air.

“So do I!” he cried, “I personally think you have much more chubbier cheeks than me. Hehe, chubby!” he pointed his sausage fingers at me. Okay, maybe I am a bit over exaggerating on his fingers being sausages but yeah~

“You’re chubby! And also a ert!” I growled.

“Me?” erted Chubby cheeks pointed a finger at himself, “A ert? Oh my Shiwon!-” he started to walked down the stairs, looking quite pissed. Hehehe… “I am so not a ert- WOO!! ARGH~” next thing I knew, he fell on top of me and made both of us fall, on the floor. With me on the bottom and him on the top. And his hands-

“GET YOUR ERTED HANDS OFF MY S YOU ERT!!!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “ARGHHH~ ! ! HELP ME! SOMEONE! !” Henry who was startled, climbed off me and staggered to get up as I crawled backwards away from him, my breathing becoming hasty as he looked at me scared.

“You- I knew you was a ert, ert! You erted Chubby Cheeks!” I walked over to him, kicked him in the shins (something I always do) and walked away, leaving him in pain. That cheeky chubby cheeked Canadian. Or China man! Urr! I could of strangled him for touching my s!

During that time: ~Yesung’s POV~

I walked back home quickly to collect my lunch for school as I forgot it. Silly me XD just to see my little brother Kim Jong Jin in his school uniform, still at home watching some anime. Wait- ! ANIME !

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU RE DOING WATCHING ?!” I screeched, whacking him around the head. This kid! I’mma strangle the life source out of him!

“I didn’t mean to! I was looking for Sailor Moon in your room but I came across this! And this is much more educational-ish that Sailor Moon.” Jong Jin grinned cheekily.

“Why you little- I’mma kill you for going through my s!” I screamed and grabbed him around the collar of his school shirt and started to strangle him.

“You have *choke!* more- *choke* ?!” Jong Jin chuckled/choked in my hands, “I’m going to *choke!* tell mum- *ARGH! Yesung hyung, I can’t breath- Let go already *choke!*” I finally let him go as he paused the film and crawled to the other side of the sofa.

“What the hell are you still doing here at home?!” I hissed, “You’re supposed to be school!”

“Eh~ I’m bunking duh! School’s boring! Plus there’s that new girl who beat me up in gym class.” he blushed.

“Who? Yumi Eusebio?” I sniggered.

“Ne, her! She looks like me and you weirdly-” *RING! RING!*

“I’ll get it!” I yelled, hoping this is the call I have been waiting to have for nearly 8-10 years of my life. I answered it.

YS: Yoboseyo?

“Who is it hyung?” Jong Jin asked, trying to act cute by putting on a fake cute voice. Eww… I mean *CRINGE!*

CALLER: Yoboseyo! This is Neul Paran’s head teacher, I am wondering where your son Kim Jong Jin is today?

My face fell as the call I wanted wasn’t it.

“You’re dead, Jong Jin!” I snapped, covering the mouth piece of the phone as I grabbed his collar again and made him get up.

YS: He is on his way to school. He just overslept. Okay? Bye!” I put the phone down quickly and looked at Jong Jin.

“What are you still doing here? Get to school you bastard!” I kneed him in the as he tripped up over his feet and fell on the floor in large head. What a douche. He didn’t move but looked up at me with his eyes looking saddened.

“Did you think it was-”

“Yeah…” I nodded sadly, “I was hoping someone had found her already.” Jong Jin got up from the floor and rolled his eyes at me, “What?!”

“Don’t you ever give up?” he asked with no emotion in his voice.

“Give up? Give up?!” I repeated like my ears just deceived me completely.

“We will never find her again, hyung!” he cried, “It has been what- over 8 years and we still haven’t found her! Why don’t you just give up already??!”

“How can I freaking give up?!” I yelled at the top of my voice, my anger boiling to it’s hottest, “I will never give up on trying to find our little sister! I know for sure that she is somewhere out there! I know-”

“She might be dead Yesung!” Jong Jin shouted, “She might be dead right now! She might have been dead 8 years ago for crying out loud! Just give up! We will never find our little sister!” I erupted. Instead of strangling him like I would always do to him, I lunged at him by going on top of him and punching his face, leaving a fat lip on him.

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER! SHE IS NOT DEAD!” tears started to pour out of my face as I punched Jong Jin again, “HOW CAN YOU ING SAY THAT ABOUT OUR DONGSAENG?! I KNOW SHE IS NOT DEAD! I KNOW SHE IS STILL ALIVE!”

“Why do you care so much all these years?!” he tried to yell, his blood splattering onto his school shirt. Umma is going to kill me… “Before she disappeared you told her you never wanted to see her again! You clearly said to her when she innocently asked you to play with her that you wanted her dead and wished she wasn’t born in this world! You was her favourite older brother out of all of us!” my own words back then slapped me like a whip around the face. I never meant that.

“I never meant those words.” I stuttered, as I grabbed his collar and started to shake him like a doll, “I regret those words I told her! I never meant it-” I was sobbing- Wait- Kim Jong Woon (I.E Yesung; ME! XD) never sobs! I never cry- Someone gasped behind us.

“Kim Jong Woon, get off your brother!” it was out umma who looked outraged. I looked at Jong Jin and punched him one more time on the face. He deserved that lat punch. Maybe another one-

“Kim Jong Woon don’t you dare~” my umma warned.