~Finding the true identities of the boys part 3~

Just Like Now

What has happened to the soft Wookie I knew?? He talked back to the teacher? He stuck up for me from that bastard of a teacher! I love him more and more now!

“Yumi-shiie!” someone waved at me from the exit gates of the school. I squinted my eyes to see my brother Yesung in casual clothes. Or PE clothes I think. I ran over to him and found that he has Kkoming in the leash and two other turtles tied up onto a long string and was crawling slowly…. On the ground! Turtles on the leash?!?!?!?! O_O

“Err… why do you have your turtles on a leash?” I asked Yesung who was telling Kkoming to sit down.

“They needed a walk. They are getting far to lazy.” Yesung rolled his eyes, “Here, walk the dog. I’ll walk these two.” I crouched down to pet my doggy but looked at the turtles and up at my brother.

“Oppa, you are a strange child ain’t you?” I smirked.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked, his voice pure innocent.

“Turtles don’t go for walks.” I told him, “You’re like Fishy. He took his fish bowl for a walk once.”

All animals needs a walk once in a while.” Yesung commented.

“Well you will be waiting for decades to get these turtles across the road.” I sniggered.

“Don’t make fun of me.” Yesung glowered. “Come on, let’s go to Donghae’s.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I need to get some of the shopping he bought for me.” Yesung told me, “He has the turtle’s food at his.”

“Can’t he just drop them off?” I asked.

“Nope. I don’t trust the Fish.” Yesung grumbled, “Come on turtles, walk now.” The turtles stopped moving as other students went pass us, looking at my brother like he was some nutcase out of the hospital. Well, he is a nutcase anyway. I have a nutcase for a brother… *Sigh….*

“Come on sweet potato… walk already and you too mister!” Yesung nudged the biggest turtle by the tip of his shoes. They still didn’t move. Kkoming was starting to whinge and started to pull, too impatient to wait for the unmoving turtles.

“Are they dead?” Yesung suddenly asked, “Hey, come on you two! Walk already!”

-no reaction.-

“Lettuce is waiting at the Fish’s house!”

-still no reaction-

“For crying out loud move!” I yelled. But…

-STILL NO REACTION!-

Kkoming started to bark at them but the turtles just won’t move. I growled under my breath, picked them up and started stuffing them in my blazer pockets slowly, minding my broken arm.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Yesung asked warily.

“They won’t walk so I’m going to carry them now to make it easier and we can move a freaking centimetre!” I snapped and started walking with Kkoming in front of me, barking a little and growling at Yesung.

“Yah- be nice to me! I bought you!” Yesung hissed at my poor puppy.

“Be nice to him!” I hissed and threw him Kkoming’s leash so he can walk him himself. “Hurry up. I wanna go home.”

“But we you need to stop by our house later on.” Yesung said.

“But mum and dad-”

“Won’t be home till late once again.” Yesung butted in, “You do know they will have to find out you’re alive. They’ll be over the moon!”

“But they’ll make a big fuss.” I mumbled.

*~*~*~*

At The Fish’s house:

“Donghae! Where’s the lettuce?” Yesung yelled, letting himself in the house which smelt of tuna. Like the last time I came here. Eww… I’ll smell like low tide. Yuck!

“Hae?” Yesung called. Yesung dropped our bags on the floor and let Kkoming loose around the fishy house. I gave the turtles to Yesung quickly and walked to the kitchen to find The Fish packing stuff up in a lunch box. He was murmuring quietly to himself but I can still hear him clearly. Yesung went in the living room to get Kkoming who was barking no-stop.

“Yumi might like this.” I heard Donghae say, packing a red apple in the box. “Or she might like a bar of chocolate for school tomorrow for break?” What the hell is he doing? Is he packing my lunch for me tomorrow? The weird child!

“Tuna sandwich…” The Fish gave it a thought while I made a face. Please or please don’t make me a tuna sandwich! Eww! The fish shook his head. YES! “I’ll make her ham sandwich… or cheese and pickle?”

“BOTH!” I breathed urgently under my breath. The Fish put on his thinking face.

“I think she will like both… Yeah, I’ll make her both.” he smiled to himself as he packed a carton of banana milkshake inside too. Why is he being so caring? He is too sweet…

“Hey Hae.” Yesung pushed me the kitchen along with him. Thanks brother!

“Oh hi hyung- Oh!” Donghae gaped, “Yumi, I didn’t know you was here.”

“What are you doing?” I asked, walking over to him. He shuffled nervously to the side and began to stutter.

“Making lunch for you. Tomorrow.” he blushed. “So that- Ahem- You won’t have to make any tomorrow because of your arm…” I smiled at him. He was startled at first.

“You’re smiling at me?” he asked in disbelief.

“Why do you want me to glare at you?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Anio- Smiling is good. Smiling is good.” The Fish grinned.

“Hmm… I need to pee. Where’s your bathroom?” I paused, “Upstairs, I remember.”

“How do you know?” Yesung popped up behind me but I walked away.

“I slept around here before.” I called back while going up the stairs.

“SHE SLEPT- WHAT?!” I heard Yesung explode at probably the Fish. I chuckled under my breath and was about to open the bathroom door on my left when I heard-

?!

UAL !

MY EARS!!!!!!

It was coming from the spare bedroom! What?!?!?!?! What- huh? Where- Arghh!!! The urge to pee was gone as I tip toed to the room where I once slept in and opened the door a little. My eyes bulged as I gasped.

“PINK GAY BUNNY!?!?!??!?!?!” I screeched.

It was PINK GAY BUNNY!

HE WAS WATCHING:

!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL ON GIRL !

“MY EYES!!!” I yelled as the from the telly surrounded me. “I THOUGHT YOU WAS GAY!!!!”

“ Yumi-” Sungmin gasped, getting up from the bed.

“No! Don’t go anywhere near me please! You’re- you’re pleasuring- yourself on the bed I once slept on ! AHHH!!!!!!!!” I screamed and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door on the frightened Bunny. HE WASN’T GAY!!!!! Pink Gay Bunny isn’t gay!!!!!!!!!! How many more surprised are there?! How many more identities do I have to find out?!

-erted Chubby Cheeks or more known as now Chubs is not a ert at all.

-Monkey is not just a monkey, he is a dancer. A hot dancer!

-Specs is not geeky! He is a diva! With a pretty handsome face!

-Religious man is not just religious! He is not just a pastor he is a basketball player with ABS!!!!

-Ryeowook is not as soft I remember! He is tough!

-The Gamer is nice! SWEET!

-The Fish is as sweet as I never imagined him to be and now:

-PINK GAY BUNNY IS NOT GAY!

“Pink Gay Bunny is watching girl on girl …” I breathed, out of breath.

“Yumi? Is everything alright?” I heard my brother going up the stairs quickly. “Sungmin, what did you do to her?!”

“Nothing!” The bunny cried.

“He was watching ! Girl on girl !” I yelled.

“And that’s surprising because?” I heard Yesung asked, tapping onto the door I was leaning onto.

“Cause I thought he was GAY!”

“WHAT?!” Bunny shrieked.

*~*~*~*

“I can’t believe you thought Sungmin was gay…” Yesung chuckled as we entered his- our house. Kkoming ran in as fast as he can, barking like a retarded dog.

“He- he-” I stuttered, “He has pink stuff so I suspected he was gay- I mean what boy likes pink?!”

“Boys like him.” Yesung answered, “Look, just because he likes pink and owns pink stuff doesn’t mean he is gay.”

“But-”

“Lee Sungmin is a straight as an arrow I tell you that.” Yesung smiled, “Come on, I need to show something in my room.”

“Dirty underwear?” I cringed.

“Anio. I cleaned out my room this morning so don’t you worry.” Yesung winked and ran up the stairs.

“Where’s Jong Jin ajushie?” I asked, running after him.

“He is somewhere. Our there! Over the rainbow!” Yesung sang as I walked in his bedroom with him. When I got in, there was a huge box waiting for me there with my name written on the lid in messy writing.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“Open it and see.” Yesung bounced on the bed. I went over to the box and opened the lid. In the box was baby books all fairytale ones, a huge baby blanket which had butterfly designs on it, rattles, a little brown teddy bear and all sorts. All of it was mine…

“These are mine…” I breathed, taking the teddy bear out of the box. Yesung smiled at me.

“Yes, I collected all the your stuff after you disspaeared.” he began, “All these stuff are yours. That blanket in there was the one you used the night before you were gone and I kept it because it smelt like you.” he sighed, “I used to use it as a blanket for long time, not washing it because I don’t want to lose the smell..”

“This blanket must be really dirty then.” I laughed. He got up and wrapped the blanket around me snugly.

“You don’t know how much I have missed you.” he sniffed, hugging me close, “I kept all this stuff so I can remember you always.”

“I can’t believe this…” I whispered, “I suppose you realised that you loved me very much when I was lost. After all the times you was being mean to me.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry about that…” Yesung apologized.

“You care about me~” I sang in a teasing tone.

“So?”

“My older brother cares about me!” I carried on, “My brother loves me so much!”

“Okay, stop that with the baby voice. It’s annoying.” Yesung pushed me away.

“Oppa loves me sooo much! He cares about me and took care of my stuff! YESUNGIE LOVES MEEE!!!!!!!!!” I giggled.

“Stop it!” Yesung huffed. I stopped when I heard the front door open downstairs.

“Yesung? Are you up there?” a woman’s voice yelled. I looked at my brother with wide eyes. “Yesung! There should not be any girls up there with you!”

“Umma.” Yesung gasped and hid me behind his back when footsteps began to walk up the stairs.

“Oppa, I-” I started but the door opened.

“Yesung?” my umma’s voice asked, “Who are you with in here? Is that a girl?”

“Oh- umma I-” Yesung stuttered.

“Come out dear.” my umma ordered. Yesung squeezed my hand gently and pulled me out as I swallowed hard. My umma was a cute thing. She was short. My height. She had short curly like hair. I look at her… Well, she is my mum. She looked at me from head to toe.

“She’s a but young for you, Yesung.” she commented. Can’t she recognize me?

“Umma, this is-” Yesung began.

“Umma…” I started, cutting off Yesung. “It’s me. Yumi.” My umma’s face turned from serious to surprised, “it’s me, you’re daughter??”

“Yumi?” she gasped, putting a hand over .

*~*~*~*

A/N: I hope you like the update you guys || How sweet is Hae and Sung? Hehe and Sungmin LOL! Tell me Whatcha think. Comments are loved !! Peace!!! V^^ <3