~ Harassment but saved by the boys… My boys. ~

Just Like Now

[A/N: Some cameo appearances will happen here. Guess who?]

“Hey look! It’s the girl who we splashed water at!” a girl a year above smirked at me, “Had a nice shower, ey Filipino girl?”

“Piss off.” I muttered.

“Excuse me? But I don’t speak your language.” another girl teased as I walked over to my locker. They followed me of course. What the fu have I done to them? The rain was pounding at the school windows as I slammed my locker shut.

“Look at her, no friends, no siblings to take of her. She might as well go back to her country.” a girl screeched, tugging on my hair but I ignored them. Keep calm Yumi. Keep calm and just go to a class and pretend you want to see a teacher. Even though it’s lunch time and no teachers are seen at lunch. They are probably sniffing drugs in the teachers lounge. They might do that you know!

“How comes you moved here?” a girl skipped next to me, her thin lips showing cat like teeth. “Is it because you didn’t get much education back at yours? Are you poor?”

“I said piss off…” I hissed.

“What are you going to do about it if we didn’t?” the first girl that spoke to me cackled, “You don’t have anyone to come and rescue you. A brother to take care of you.” I smirked at the three girls.

“I actually do have a brother.” I told them confidently, “2 brothers actually. That go to this school and is in your year.”

“Oh we’re scared! Your brothers are probably geeks then.” one of them chuckled in a evil way. What a ! I mean, they are far too giggly. You know those very girly type of girls that belong to a cheerleading squad? These three girls are a pain in my !!!!!

“They are not geeks!” I snapped.

“Then, tell me who they are?” one of them who had strawberry blonde hair asked, crossing her thin arms over her chest which looked like she stuff a lot of tissues down there.

“Yesung and Jong Jin.”

“Ohh, Yesung oppa.” one of them giggled who had long wavy black hair with big doe eyes and a baby face.

“Yesung oppa won’t do anything.” the third girl with curly black hair hissed.

“Yes he would. He would protect me.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Yeah right. Come on girls, we’ll see about that.” the girl with the blonde hair smirked. Then they left, murmuring to themselves. Did I say something that made them leave? They looked back at me and flashed me evil smiles. What are they thinking?! @_@ I’m sure Yesung would protect me right? Those es won’t do anything! I am the violent type but I never had a fight with girls. Only boys. Surely I can win a fight with those .

“Kim Jong Yumi!” I turned around and saw Specs waving at me. I waggled my fingers back at her absent-mindedly as he approached me.

“You already react to your real name.” he said, pushing his specs up while clutching a blue folder that was filled with stuff. Probably .

“You know already?” I asked.

“Sure I do.” he grinned, “Yesung won’t shut up how happy he was finding out that he has found you finally.”

“He’s been talking about me?” I squeaked.

“Sure he has!” Specs exclaimed.

“Where is he now then? It’s lunch time! I haven’t seen him today.” I pouted.

“He’s in detention all lunch time.”

“Why?!”

“He brought his turtles to school again.” Specs rolled his eyes, “There is a strict rule that no students can bring pets to school. But he just doesn’t listen and carries on bringing them in.”

“Oh.” I chuckled. I looked up to see Specs looking at me closely. Like as in closely. He was analysing me… What the fu? “Why are you staring at me?” I whimpered. He narrowed his eyes at me.

“You’ve changed.” he murmured.

“What do you mean?” I asked as he looked me up and down.

“You’re not the Yumi I remember the first time I met you.” he started, “You seem friendlier… Are you feeling alright?” he put his hand over my forehead but I quickly moved and bit his finger. He cried in pain. “OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” he screeched.

“Don’t. Touch. Me.” I emphasized every single word clearly to him.

“Now that’ the Yumi I know.” he rolled his eyes at me, “See you later kid.”

 

Spec’s POV:

OH MY FU! THE KID BIT MY FINGER! She doesn’t like me yet. I can tell. Her like-a-meter is still not moving for me. Its still this: |.o.| I WANT IT THIS BIG: |__________o__________|!!!!!!!!! ARGHH!!!!! I left her agitated. I just wanted to see if she was feeling okay. I mean, she turned friendlier. More calmer-ish. I had to ruin it didn’t I? Gaish… I need to go and see Siwon. He might be praying in his office again. I need to stop him.

 

Going back to Yumi’s POV:

Specs left me. Good. He left me! And is it actually true? I turned friendlier? Ugh… What’s happening to me?! IS turning friendlier good? But why turn friendly towards the people you hate? I mean I hate Specs! I hate the other too! Apart from Wookie and of course my brother. I walked away from the hall full of lockers. I might as well call it the Hall of Lockers. It sounds so Hogwarts. Wait- I can hear voices. Voices talking about-

“But I want to go to the cinemas and watch Harry Potter hyung!” Someone is actually talking about Harry Potter.

“Omona! Dumbledore dies and so does Dobby! That’s all that happened in the film!” another voice snapped.

“But hyung!!!!” a voice whined. I stayed put as the two voices came from two pretty boys. One of them had dirty blonde mushroom hair and the other had a dark brown coloured hair which was all fluffy!

“Oh-” the mushroom headed one squeaked, “Annyeong noona.” I waved at them awkwardly.

“Hi.” I muttered.

“Key imnida.” the guy with the fluffy hair smiled.

“Lee Taemin imnida!” the mushroom one said.

“Yumi. Kim Jong Yumi.” I said. IT felt right saying Kim Jong Yumi J .

“Yah! Key! Taemin!” a soulful voice yelled, “Yah!” I turned around to see a guy that looked like a puppy but also a dinosaur. OH MY GOSH! PUPPYSAUR!

“Oh, hyung!” Taemin squeaked.

“Jonghyun! Where have you been?” Key screeched. He sounded like a nagging mum.

“Girls won’t leave me alone-” The puppysaur guy whose name is Jonghyun paused to look at me, “Hi, Jonghyun imnida.” I nodded curtly.

“Hi puppy- I mean Jonghyun. See you-” I awkwardly left, my cheeks burning. They were cute actually. I looked over my shoulder and saw them watching me. The cutest one out of them was Taemin with the mushroom hair. He’s adorable!

“She’s pretty isn’t she?” I heard Taemin. I carried on walking until I got to another corridor. A deserted corridor. It won’t stop raining outside! Everyone is probably in the canteen or in the drama studio. I don’t know where The Fish is! Well, like I care you know… The Gamer is probably creeping somewhere out there. I can’t believe he bought me an Ipod touch! I mean it costs a lot! Well, he is rich. And does that mean he wants to be friends with me then? And that he is really sorry? He doesn’t really show it does he? Only in presents… Gahh… I still hate him. Well, maybe.

“Yah!” a deep voice called, “Yah-” I felt a hand grab me around the shoulder and pull me. I didn’t have time to react when the guy pushed me against the brick wall. I cried in pain as my back was slammed onto it.

“What do you think you are doing?!” I screeched, trying to fight the guy off. He was big.

“Guys, I think this is the girl Jessica told us about.” the guy smirked. Jessica? WHO THE HELL IS JESSICA?! I looked at the guy and he had dark eyes. I heard shuffling behind him and saw 8 more guys behind him. All as big as him.

“She’s so tiny.” one of them chuckled.

“What are we meant to do to her? Stuff her in a locker? Cause she can really fit in one.” another guy spoke while the guy holding me against the wall laughed aloud.

“I. Am. Not. Small!” I shouted and kicked the guy right where it hurts! He dropped his grip on me instantly as he kneeled down, groaning in pain as I tried to run for it but another guy grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and pulling me back.

“She’s feisty isn’t she?” the grip around my collar tightened as I wheezed for air.

“LET ME GO!” I shouted and bit the guy’s arm this time. He screeched and let me go, “Grab her!” two guys leapt in and locked me in their strong arms.

“Let’s see if your older brother would do anything to help you.” a girly shriek echoed down the hall. I craned my neck to see the 3 girls who were teasing me earlier.

“Jessica, what shall we do to her?” the guy I kicked in the balls asked, staggering to get up.

“Do anything to her.” the blonde one grinned. So she’s Jessica. “We’re just gonna watch.” The 8 guys including the one now locking me in his arms surrounded me.

“She’s a bit too pretty break don’t you think?”

“I agree but we have got to do what we got to do.”

“Is she falling asleep?” a guy came closer to me and slapped me around the face lightly, “Hey little girl. Why so small?” the guys laughed. I gritted my teeth and *SCHPUU*

“Urr- She spat at me!” Before I knew it, a hand had slapped me right across the cheek. I gasped as the stinging pain came after, the guy I spat at wiping his face.

“Why you little-” I kicked him in the stomach, stamped onto the foot of the guy holding me and threw my bag on the floor. I dodged a pair of arms trying to grab me again but then *BANG!* I screamed a little as a fist made contact with my face. The son of a punched me!

“Didn’t mummy ever tell you to never hit a girl?!” I screeched and tried to kick and punch everyone of them but I was pushed down to the ground.

“Didn’t mummy ever tell you to never talk back to your oppas?” a kick was aimed at my guts, winding me painfully.

Oppas my you stupid ajushies!!!!!” I screamed as someone grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back.

“Did she just call us ajushies?!”

“We need to teach this girl a lesson.” before I knew it, punched, slaps and a few kicks were thrown at me as I screamed for them to stop but I know what I had done. Why are Korean men so touchy about being called ajushies?! I tasted blood in my mouth my nose felt funny and soon enough it was bleeding.

“So where’s your brothers then, Yumi?” I heard Jessica’s voice call. “I thought he will protect you?”

“Yesung is in detention for bringing his turtles into school at the moment.” a familiar voice spoke from afar, “So we are the ones going to save OUR Yumi.” It was The Gamer’s voice. The beatings stopped as I saw 2 pairs of white trainers walking towards us while 3 black converses were followed after.

“I suppose your mummies never told you never hit a girl then.” I heard The Fish’s voice speak darkly.

“My mummy told me that ages ago but then you bunch of girls,” I heard Eunhyuk directing his speech to the guys who beat me up, “Are an exception.” Before my eyes, all the guys that were beating me up was scattered, fighting the boys around the corridor.

“NO!!” I screamed as I saw Pink Gay Bunny get punched in the face, “BUNNY!” I got up from the floor and swiped the guy that punched Sungmin in the face around the legs, making him fall as I sat on him.

“Don’t you hurt my bunny!” I screeched as I punched him around the face.

“Yumi! Get out of here!” Pink Gay Bunny yelled over the chaos as he grabbed me around the shoulders and tried to move me away. But I saw someone going after him.

“Bunny move!” I screamed and kicked the guy coming to Pink Gay Bunny in the shins before pushing him away.

“What are you a ninja?” Pink Gay Bunny asked as he pushed me against the wall, doing some complicated moves to another guy coming after him.

“WHAT ARE YOU?! THE KARATE KID?!” I asked him as he finished with a graceful move.

“No, martial arts kid!” pink Gay Bunny corrected me, “Get the hell out here Yumi!” He run off to help-

“ARGHH!!! SOMEONE GET THIS CHINESE GUY OFF ME!” I looked around wildly to see Henry on top of a huge guy, strangling him but the big guy.

“CHUBBY CHEEKS!” I yelled and ran, pushing Sungmin out of the way and jumping over some guy who The Fish pushed and started kicking.

“Yumi! No!” I heard The Gamer’s voice shout.

“LET GO OF CHUBBY CHEEKS!” I kicked and punched the guy that had Henry on his back until he fell to the ground in pain.

“Yumi, what the hell are you doing- No! Yumi watch out!” Chubby Cheeks yelled but I was too quick for him and punched the guy that was supposed to grab me. Getting too carried away, I kicked a guy that was already on the floor and punched someone in front of me.

“OW! YUMI!” I gasped when I saw that I just punched Monkey. “YUMI!”

“YOU ALL LOOK ALIKE!” I yelled at his face. I screamed my head off when I felt someone pull me away from the huge chaos that was happening before my eyes. My boys were getting hurt! I can’t let that happen. I tried to struggle from the person holding me.

“Yumi, not we have to get out of here. Stop struggling!” I stopped. It was Ryeowook. Where the hell did he appear from?! And what the hell is soft Wookie doing here?! He can’t fight!

“No, you have to get out of here Wookie!” I told him but he still pulled me away. He was strong for a guy like him.

“Ryeowook get her out of here!” The Fish yelled.

“No! I’m not going anywhere!” I argued. I faced Ryeowook and pushed him away. “I am not going anywhere oppa!”

“You’re gonna get hurt!” Ryeowook told me but then *BAM!* “RYEOWOOK!”

“I’m okay! I’m okay!” Ryeowook tried to reassure me but his mouth was bleeding like mine.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!?!?!?”