~Gomawo...~

Just Like Now

“Ow~ Yumi that stings!”

“Oh just shut up and take the pain like a man!”

“Ouch! Yumi stop it! It hurts!”

“Be quiet! Ryeowook! Don’t you take that ice pack off!”

“But it’s alright-”

“No. Fishy, stop flexing your hands! Gahh…” I dabbed erted Chubby Cheek’s cut on his bottom lip but he flinched once more and moved away. “Oh my god! Stop moving already!”

“Yumi, stop taking care of us! You need to be treated as well you know.” Monkey called.

“Shut up and put that ice packet back on your head.” I snapped and kept on dubbing Chubby Cheek’s lip. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me away softly.

“Stop it now. It stings.” he told me sincerely.

“Well we need to clean the cut before it gets infected.” I told him. erted chubby cheeks grabbed a small plaster and stuck it over his cut.

“There. It’s sorted.” he glowered at me.

“Well, excuse me for helping out!” I mumbled and moved on to Pink Gay Bunny who had his head bent down over the table, an ice pack on-

“Urgh…” he groaned, “That git kicked me in the balls…”

“My rubs hurt so much…” The Gamer moaned and looked at me, “Thanks for pushing that guy away from me.”

“I didn’t really push him away, I punched him.” I shrugged. Wait- did he just thank me?!

“Yeah, thanks Yumi.” erted Chubby Cheeks said.

“Ne, thanks for watching over my back.” Pink Gay Bunny smiled.

“Oh and thanks ever so much for giving me a broken nose.” Monkey said sarcastically.

“What?! You all look alike!” I exclaimed. My jaw ached as I touched the side of my face sub-consciously. My fingers prodded the bottom of my left eye and I yelped in pain. “Y’ouch!”

“Yah- you alright?” Ryeowook jumped up from his seat, “Yumi?”

“Yeah, yeah~ I’m okay!” I cried, shaking my long fringe over my eyes again. I never noticed I had a black eye. I guess I was too busy taking care of the boys. The classroom door opened and Religious man came walking in with Specs and my brother, Yesung. Before I can say anything, Yesung had cradled me in his arms softly, he was shaking while Religious man held back with Specs walking over to Henry who was touching his bleeding lip.

“Omo, dongsaeng!” Yesung whimpered, “Are you okay? Are you hurt?-”

“Of course she is hurt hyung! Can’t you see her bruises?” Ryeowook cried. Bruises?! I looked at my arms and saw a red mark around my wrists and my top arms were aching as well. Knowing me, I would have loads of bruises on my legs. Yesung looked at me closely and touched my jaw, making me step back because of the minor pain. Was there a bruise there too??

“Don’t do that! That hurts.” I moaned but Yesung had pulled me back in again and pushed my fringe to the side. His face turned from worried to angry.

“Whoever did this to you, I’m going to kill them!” Yesung said through gritted teeth, “Look what they have done to you, Yumi!”

“It’s just a black eye!” I snapped.

“Wait- Yumi has a black eye???” I heard The Gamer’s voice call.

“This is my fault.” I heard The Fish.

“Why would it be your fault, Fishy?” I asked.

“I promised to never let you get hurt remember??” he said.

“I thought you meant you are won’t let me get hurt on the skateboard.” I blushed while The Fish shook his head back at me.

“Come here, I’ll treat that black eye.” Ryeowook pulled me to the chair.

“No, it’s okay!” I argued.

“Then you will look like a panda for a few weeks.” he told me.

“Eh, I can live with that.” I frowned and shook his away, “Gahh! Henry, stop touching your lip!” I made my way over to Henry but Specs held me back.

“You’ve already treated them, Yumi.” he said, “Go put yourself first now. They are all alright.”

“But I still need to look at Fish’s hands and Gamer’s cheek-”

“They are fine. You need to be checked up to you know.” Ryeowook came over to me, “We are thankful for you on helping us even though we specifically told you to freaking leave the chaos.”

“Yeah, we handled them you know!” erted Chubby cheeks cried.

“You was on a guy’s back, trying to strangle the guy but you got yourself strangled you idiot.” I scowled.

“Hey! I tried to bring him down!” Chubby Cheeks pouted.

“Why do you always go for the big guys, Henry?” Monkey shook his head, squeezing his nose for any more blood that might come out unexpectedly.

“Who punched you in the nose, Eunhyuk?” Religious man asked.

“Yumi.”

“I didn’t mean it!” I shouted.

“Do you know why they came after you, Yumi?” Religious man turned to me, “Did they say anything to you? Did someone set them to do this?” I didn’t want to be a tattle-tale. I don’t want to be a snitch. I think I need to lie.

“They said to one another if they should put me in a locker because I’m small.” I mumbled.

“And you retaliated?” Yesung asked.

“Of course I did-”

“That’s so typical of you Yumi! Why are you touchy about your height?” Gamer scoffed.

“Why are all Korean men so touchy about being called ajushies then?!” I snapped.

“That’s a whole different story!” Pink Gay Bunny cried.

“Sure… Those guys beat me up for calling them that.” I said.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Ryeowook rolled his eyes at me.

“Do you guys know who they are?” Siwon turned to the buys.

“They look like one of those guys who are always in detention.” The Fish answered, “I don’t recognize any of them but they do go to this school.”

“You are so useful aren’t you, Fishy?” I grumbled, prodding my eye again.

“Well, my private parts still hurt. I just want to go home now.” Pink Gay Bunny muttered. I looked at them all and they all looked so worn out. I can’t believe they fought the boys for me. They tried to save me. Hold them back so I can go. They sacrificed themselves for me. I feel really touched… All the bruises on their faces, their hurting knuckled and fat lips were all for me.

“You guys…” I started. They all looked up at the same time.

“Gomawo…”

They all smiled brightly back at me.

“Anything for you, Yumi.” The Fish nodded.

“As long as you don’t punch me on the face again.” Monkey winked. I looked at Ryeowook and he was rubbing his jaw, trying to ease his pain from where that guy punched him. I might look for them and give them a big kick in the balls for doing that to Wookie.

“Ryeowook, are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Sure I am. I’m too soft.” he grinned back. The Gamer got up from his seat and walked over to me. I looked up at him. He is pretty tall you know. He held out his hand.

“Friends?” he asked. I looked at his face. There was no bluffing, no joke. Just the truth. I shook his hand.

“I suppose.” I shrugged. There was suddenly shouting from outside the corridor.

“Where is he?! Who beat up my little brother apart from me?!” it was a girl’s voice.

A/N: Annyeong, sorry for the short update. What do you think of the chapter? And who do you think the girl is? Who is her little brother??? <3 Comments are loved! <3