~Apologies is hopefully accepted~

Just Like Now

“Please be okay. Please be okay.” Donghae pleaded under his breath.

“Yumi stay strong…” Ryeowook whispered to himself.

“I don’t want to lose you…” Yesung murmured sadly as the beeping continued. No one said anything and just listened carefully when-

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep*

Everyone’s eyes widened when he heard the heart monitor turn back to it’s normal pace.

“Yumi?” Yesung staggered over to the door and tried to open it but a doctor had already opened it instead. “What happened to her? Is she okay?!”

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep*

The heart monitor was fine.

“She’s awake…” the doctor told him. Yesung breathed in quickly as the boys behind him all seemed to have relaxed. “It was her ribs that is stopping her from breathing fully. But we’ve fixed~”

“Can I see her?” Yesung sniffed. But he didn’t wait for the doctor to approve and just walked in, pushing the nurses out of the way along with the boys who followed him in.

“Jong Woonie oppa,” a little voice murmured from the bed, “Where’s sweet potato???” Yesung’s eyes watered as he approached his weak but awoken dongsaeng.

“I have him in my pocket.” Yesung breathed as he took her hand in his.

[A/N: She’s alive readers!!! Woo!!!!]

*~*~*~*

Few days later: [Going back to Yumi’s POV]

“Oppa, when can I go home?” I wailed, trying to remove this horrible tube that’s sticking onto my skin with a needle. I hate needles.

“You still need to stay here for a few more days, Yumi.” my brother Yesung told me sternly, pushing my head back onto my pillow.

“But I’m healthy again. I can move about again!” I exclaimed. Well, I can move my legs and my left arm. Just not my right arm cause it was still in cast. And it sort of hurts to move my upper torso as my chest was aching. Stupid ribs are still healing!

“No. You have to stay here.” Jong Jin came walking in with a banana in his hand and a hot chocolate in the other. “How’s my favourite dongsaeng?”

“I’m your only dongsaeng.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Is that banana for me?”

“NO! MY BANANA!” Monkey came running in my room and grabbing the banana. “Yumi can have my apple.” He walked over to me, gave me a gummy smile and tossed me a red shiny apple.

“But I hate apples!” I moaned.

“Yeah, apples gives her gas.” Jong Jin teased. I frowned at him and threw the apple on his head which bounced off his head and rolled onto the bottom of my hospital bed. He rubbed his head in pain and pouted back at me.

“How would you like a huge jar full of jelly beans then?” Pink Gay Bunny came walking in grinning happily at me with a huge jar of different jelly beans contained in them. My eyes widened in awe.

“That’s more like it! Give me!” I stretched out my good arm and grabbed the jelly bean jar and put it by my side. I opened it and took out a black jelly bean when The Fish suddenly appeared next to me and tried to get a blue jelly bean.

“Hey-” I slapped his hand. He smiled down at me.

“Hi Yumi.” he greeted. “You feeling okay?”

“Much better thanks.”

“Good. That means you will be able to make up the days you missed on our tutoring lessons.” he winked.

“Mean fish.” I poked my tongue out at him and threw him the blue jelly bean he wanted. “Have you bean!” Ryeowook and Religious man’s came in holding a balloon each and a huge massive teddy bear in Religious man’s arms.

“Whoa! Is that for me?!” I cried, pointing at the bear.

“No, it’s for your puppy.” Religious man joked and at the bear by my feet and tied both the balloons that him and Ryeowook got me on the metal bar next to some machine on my side.

“Do you need anything to eat?” Ryeowook asked me, giving me a soft one armed hug.

“I have a jar full of jelly beans. I don’t think I need anything else to fill me up.” I smiled at him, “Thanks Wookie hyung.” Specs and erted chubby cheeks came walking in after with another yellow balloon with a smiley face on in it Henry’s hands and a small brown teddy bear in tall Specs’ hands.

“So good to see you healthy again, Yumi.” Specs greeted me.

“Thanks. Sorry for ruining your birthday…” I apologized sincerely, “It must have been a crap birthday for you this year with me and Kyuhyun getting into this crash-”

“It’s no problem Yumi,” Specs shook his head back at me, “As long as you are alive and healthy. It doesn’t matter about the party to me anymore.”

“Ohh jelly beans!” erted chubby cheeks suddenly squeaked and made his way towards my jar.

“Hands off chubby cheeks.” I warned him, “Or I’ll bite you.”

“Hehe, she gave me one and she didn’t give you one…” The Fish stuck his tongue out at chubby cheeks.

“Oh so you give that fishy one and not me?” erted Chubby cheeks pouted, “You’re mean…” We all started talking together to each other. I felt like I was in a bug family. I felt relaxed and used to them being around me now. Like they were my best friends forever.

“Kyuhyun is being discharged today, you guys.” Pink gay bunny spoke. I fell silent. That gamer. I never asked how he was. I never even spoke his name since I woke up because every time I think of him, I think of the things he said to me before the crash. Those things he told me that made me so upset I was nearly in tears before the accident. Yesung looked at me and smiled and started to feed me some of my jelly beans.

“How comes he gets discharged and not me?” I asked him.

“You had more injuries than him, Yumi.” Religious man said. I pouted and touched the side of my head which had a cut on it all stitched up and bandaged. I suppose I was harmed more. It is usually the passengers who get has more injuries than the stupid driver.

“Who is taking him home?” Monkey asked.

“Well, he asked me to take him home cause he doesn’t want Ahra to take him cause he knows that she will murder him as soon as he is in the car.” pink gay bunny murmured.

“You’re right about that.” a voice spoke by the door. We all looked and saw the gamer smiling weakly at all of us. He saw me and gave me an apologetic smile.

“Get him out of the room please.” I told Yesung.

“Kyu. Get out.” Yesung spoke straightforwardly, not even looking at him. “Yumi doesn’t want to see you.”

“Can I please talk to her for a minute?” I heard the gamer plead.

“I don’t want to talk to you though.” I said in a cold tone.

“Please Yumi.” I looked at Yesung who shrugged back at me.

“It’s your choice. Not mine. I can kick him in the though if you like.” Yesung grinned goofily. I craned my neck to see the gamer looking sad and pleading, showing me his puppy dog eyes.

“You have a minute.” I said sternly, “Guys can you give us a minute.” the boys all nodded and Kyuhyun smiled and walked in directly to my side as the door closed behind Yesung who left last, looking back at us worriedly.

“Speak now cause you’re wasting your minute.” I said, not looking at him in the face.

“Yumi, I came here to apologize to you.”

“Apology not accepted and will never be.” I hissed.

“Yumi, I am really sorry.” he started, “Those things I told you was out of order. I never meant to call you all those things-”

“Of course you didn’t.” I snapped.

“This crash was my fault.” he carried on like he never heard me, “I regret what happened, what I said. I am really, really sorry. Please forgive me? I will never be mean to you. If you like, I would even buy you more of that jelly bean jars?” I smiled to myself.

“Buy me only pink jelly beans.” I said.

“So am I forgiven?” he asked, his face brightening up.

“Maybe.” I shrugged.

“I’ll keep trying to make you like me.” the gamer smiled to himself.

“MINUTE IS UP!” Yesung came barging into the room, “Kyuhyun, get out of the room before I kick your .”

*~*~*~*

||No one’s POV||

Everyone started to go home when Yumi started falling asleep in her hospital bed after being given a sort of injection to stop her ribs from aching again. Yesung said his final goodbye along with Donghae and Jong Jin and left. Sungmin held back to wait for Kyuhyun because of his final check up with his own doctor.

“Ready to go, magnae?” Sungmin asked when Kyuhyun came out of the doctor’s office.

“Never better. Where is everyone?” Kyuhyun asked, rubbing the back of his head.

“They all went home cause Yumi has fallen asleep now.” Sungmin replied. “Shall we start to leave or o you need to go get something from your room?” Kyuhyun nodded quickly.

“Yeah, hold on. I’ll be back in a minute hyung.” he smiled and walked away to the left hallway back to Yumi’s room. He carefully sneaked in, and found Yumi sleeping peacefully on the bed. Kyuhyun smiled to himself and walks to her side.

“Did you know Donghae hyung likes you a lot?” Kyuhyun said. “Donghae hyung never liked anyone as much as you. I find it so cute in my opinion.” Yumi shuffled in her bed and yawned a little.

“I like you too.” Kyuhyun sighed, “But not as much as Donghae likes you.” Kyuhyun chuckled to himself, thinking how silly he was talking to someone asleep. “I know you’ll chose Donghae hyung anyway. I won’t have a chance with the fish.” Yumi moved to her other side and let out a little snort. Kyuhyun chuckled again.

“But hopefully we can still be friends. I would love to be friends with you properly…” Kyuhyun finished, Hope you forgive me. I’ll keep trying to make you like me till we’re friends properly.” Kyuhyun smiled to himself and leaned in close to her face. “Love you…” and kissed her slightly straight in the lips. Just a slight touch. Like a brush.

“Get well soon.” and Kyuhyun left.

A/N: Boom! How’s the update? Whoa! 21 subs! I’m happy. Gomawo to all <3 Comments are loved!!!! <3 kimjongjia <3