Bloosucking Leech

Forbidden Love

 

W-who are you? A-and what am I d-doing here?’ She asked as her eyes darted around and took in the unfamiliar surroundings. It didn’t feel like home to her, it felt weird; cold and unrecognizable. The black and white design gave off a cold aura, the mahogany coffee table at the center of the big room set off a rich and splendid atmosphere.

 

L.Joe sighed.

 

‘I’m Lee Byunghun, also known as L.Joe’ He said. ‘I found you unconscious at the edge of the forest, so I took you back with me since you seemed into a pretty bad shape’

 

She didn’t know what to say to that; scream at him? Shout? Thank him? She decided on the latter when it occurred to her that she had been running from something really bad, a kind of bad spirit or something.

 

‘Oh.. she said, not knowing what to say when he just admitted that he had done a good deed, she bit her lip. He chuckled and replied ‘ Don’t worry about it, I was on my way to feed anyw-‘ he stopped himself when he realized what he had said. Clamping a hand to his lips, his eyes darted to her face as it suddenly changed from curious and suspicious to scared. She was really REALLY scared.

 

‘You’re a vampire?” She gasped.

 

‘u-um, no, it’s not like tha- OOF!” He didn’t have time to finish his sentence as a second later; a velvet slipper hit him straight in the head. ‘OW! Woman!’

‘You bloodsucking leech! ‘ She started assaulting him with her other pair and started hitting him. He blocked her blows, panting as he started backwards since she had some strength in her small frail arms.

 

‘Yah! I can explain! I-“

“You used me didn’t you?! You did you little leech!’ She roared as she chased him around the sofa.

 

‘ANYO! WHY WOULD I WANT TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD ANYWAY?!” He cried as he ducked, his face narrowly avoiding the slipper. Gosh, she’s tiresome he thought tiredly as he continued running from her wrath.

 

‘WELL DUH! CAUSE YOU’RE A BLOODSUCKER!” She shouted back.

 

‘YOUR BLOOD SMELLS FOUL ANYWAY! WHY WOULD I TASTE WHEN I KNOW THAT IT STINKS?!”

She stopped in her tracks and gaped at him ‘ Did you just say that I smell like ?’

“”I said that your BLOOD smells like ’ He corrected. Well, this was a lie but right now, he was trying to save his life and thought that the compliment of her ‘wonderful blood’ would make her pop even more.

 

‘AISH! You freaking leech!” She resumed her chase and they continued running around L.Joe’s sofa.

“Yah! Woman! Stop chasing me!” L.Joe roared when suddenly footsteps were heard at the other side of the door. Swiftly, he tackled her to the ground and pushed her under the sofa while he got up and dusted off his – now creased- clothes.

 

Just in time, the door opened and a familiar face popped in ‘ Hey L.Joe, everything all right? I heard shouting’ Chunji scratched his head thoughtfully. 

“Shouting? I don’t know what you’re talking about, maybe it’s Ricky and Niel. You know how those two are’ L.Joe replied reasonably. He thanked the gods for his good acting skills right then.

 

‘Okay, I’mma go check up on them, later’ Chunji flashed a smile and an accompanying wink before disappearing, closing the door softly behind him. The small boy sighed and turned towards the couch.

She wasn’t there.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Annyeong subbies! ^^ Chapter 3 is up! 

Hope you'll like it! And keep commenting please! ^^ I really don't like silent readers! 

by the way, i would like to promote dreamyme's stories since she's helping me out and stuff! >
If you like EXO, please check out: 

Kiss Note, Wanna Be Sweet?(EXO VERSION)

Live Forever & SEQUEL: 4ver And Always


If you like infinite, please check out:

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

 

just check out her profile to access her stories >