Rogue Vamp & Byunghun's Worried

Forbidden Love

 

Kim yawned and stared at the clock before her.

 

 

She had no idea what to do, and this day was becoming so boring that she wanted to go and just scream her lungs out. But of course, she couldn’t do that for fear that the neighbors would notice a strange girl in L.Joe’s apartment.

She sighed for the nth time as the clock 10:30.

 

Great, 2 more hours to go, she thought miserably, but it was funny, how time was passing by really slowly when she had nothing to do.

L.joe had told he that she could use anything. There was a TV, books, magazines, and she had done them all. Flicking through the channels, she had snorted at all the drama shows and had lost interest almost immediately. Since she was a fast reader, she had finished all the books as L.Joe didn’t have that many. The magazines were stupid too; with woman with big s on the photos as well as information on ‘ten tips to get thinner’. Hyuna had obviously forgot it here.  L.Joe’s magazines weren’t htat nice either; it was just burly men and how to gain six pack abs.

Psch, so useless.

 

I want to go out, she thought as she straightened herself and yawned again. Gosh, sitting here all alone was killing her. She must go out if she didn’t want to be suffocated by boredom.

 

She opened the door hesitantly and poked her head around to make sure no one was in sight, and of course, no one was since everyone was at work. Sighing gratefully, she made her way down the stairs and got out of the big apartment complex. Wow, I guess L.Joe’s kinda rich, was what passed through her mind as she looked at her unfamiliar surroundings.

The greenery surrounding the building wasn’t that of a forest but let’s just say it looked like a fairy tale garden. There were plenty of flowers, blossoming into the sunlight as their petals leaned this way and that to catch the rays. The grass seemed fresh and new, sparkling with morning drops. She could smell the scent of nature, with the animals running around.

Suddenly she felt free, relieved and unbound from whatever she was thinking. She was here and she felt like the world had disappeared, leaving her within this beautiful meadow. She didn’t mind, it was so awe inspiring that she held her breath, taking tiny baby steps and afraid to crunch on the grass. It’s almost as if she didn’t want the blades to get hurt.

 

She started picking flowers, making a bouquet as she continued her way down the unfamiliar but beautiful path. Her hair was riding the wind, totally in sync as bubbles of laughter erupted from her lips.

 

Suddenly a crunching sound was heard, and picking up where it had come from, Kim turned to find a cute fawn with a blank expression on its face. It looked so cute and innocent that Kim just wanted to reach out and cuddle it to her. Instead, she crouched and made noises.

 

‘hey little one..c’mon, come to Kim’ she cooed. The fawn approached her hesitantly, wobbly in its steps. When it reached her, she smiled and put a hand out to it. It slowly sniffed her hand and nuzzled its nose against her palm. A grin formed itself on her face.

 

‘That’s Santa, he’s the youngest of our batch’

 

Her head snapped up instantly to meet eyes with a stranger. Her jaw dropped open. His face was just like one of fawns, and his eyes were so large and cuddly that he looked like a kid. But from the way he spoke, it clearly stated that he was a man.

 

She struggled to her feet as the fawn made an excited noise before running up to the boy. He caressed it gently before looking up at her, smiling.

 

‘W-who are you?” Kim asked shakily. The boy laughed. It was a melodical sound, and it rang in her ears.

“I’m Luhan’ The boy said with another smile. ‘ And you are?”

 

‘Kim’

“Are you a vamp too?” She asked uneasily.

He nodded ‘ I’m a rogue vamp’

Her confused look gave her away ‘ Whassat?”

“I left my tribe, I came here and now I’m living with them’ He made his point by placing a hand on the fawns head. It nuzzled happily at his side, sighing contentedly.

 

‘But..don’t you have to feed?” She stepped back involuntarily when she said that. Her body was shaking.

He nodded ‘ I do..I feed on plants, tree saps, sometimes flowers..and sometimes’ his eyes flashed red ‘ on deers’

 

‘But..’ she bit her lip ‘ is that enough?”

 

‘ I survive, I try the best I can’ his eyes flashed red again and Kim started to creep out.

“So you prefer killing innocent animals than humans?” She echoed sullenly. He grinned and shook his head.

“I ask them first, if they’re willing to’ He answered, scratching the animal between the ears. It nuzzled against his side happily, almost purring like a cat. Kim felt curious, but distant at the same time. At least he was caring to animals, even though he wasn’t technically a good person.

 

But how does he communicate with them? She thought.

 

‘ I learned to understand their way of speaking’ He answered her thoughts ‘ isn’t that right, Santa?”

 

The fawn just pressed its nuzzle harder against his side and the boy grinned. ‘ Well, I guess I’ll be going’ He tilted his head at her and flashed her an eye smile ‘ It was nice to meet you, Kim-shhi’

and with a blink of an eye, he was gone, along with the baby deer.

 

----------------------------


‘Kim?”

L.Joe opened the door to his flat and frowned when he didn’t see her anywhere. He sniffed the air but it looked like it lacked of her presence. He shut his eyes and breathed quickly in and out. No, she must be here somewhere, he had to find her. He dashed to her room, convinced that she was hiding for a prank, and slammed the door open.

 

Kim looked up from her book.

 

L.Joe could hear himself sigh in relief as it washed over him like a soothing river that calmed his senses. He bit his lip and smiled cheesily.
“I..err…I was worried that you weren’t there” He said, unsure of himself.

She raised a brow.

 

He cleared his throat ‘ Not that it matters if you’re here or not, I mean, you can got whenever you like ‘ he said convincingly.

 

‘Okay..?” Kim cocked her head. She had no idea what L.Joe was talking about, it seemed like neither was L.Joe.

 

‘Um, wanna go eat?” he threw his thumb over his shoulder and smiled sheepishly. The tension was so awkward that Kim felt like she was suffocating in it. Smiling, she placed the book on her bed and followed him out.

Climbing into his car, she noticed a couple picture of him and that girl again. What was her name? Hyuna I think, she tapped her chin in recognition and suddenly had a superb urge to destroy that picture.

 

‘What are you looking at?” L.Joe asked as he backed out of the driveway and drove into town, his moments swift and efficient. Just like vampires are, a voice said softly in Kim’s ear.

 

Her head snapped back and she looked at L.Joe who was looking at her suspiciously with an eyebrow raised. She shrugged and opened to answer back when she noticed that his eyes weren’t on the road. They were on hers.

“Yah! Byunghun-shhi! Keep your eyes on the road!” She shrieked, doing weird motions with her hands. L.Joe stayed in that place, a smirk on his lips.

 

 

 

‘Relax, we’re not gonna die’ L.Joe replied coolly.

 

‘Y-yah! Turn your head! Byunghun-shhi! We’re gonna die if you continue like this! With a swift motion she grabbed his cheeks and turned them so that he was facing the road before him. But his head swiveled back to meet her gaze.

“Yah, vampires can drive without looking, didn’t you know that?” He asked, amused.

“Y-yeah well. You look scary like that’ She stuttered back. She was feeling really idiotic right now.

 

‘ I look scary?” He scoffed ‘ come one, women would die for me’

“Psch’ She groaned ‘ Such a conceited kid’




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Annyeong chingus!! Chapter 8 is upp!! 

By the way, Luhan IS NOT a threat to Byunghun and Kim's relationship ^^ He's just a cameo ! xD 

GIFS GIFS GIFS AND PICS PICS PICS !!! <3 <3 ( Although they're not mine ><(  )

L.Joe Time:

 

 

 

 

( don't get me wrong, but my n1. bias is Chunji ;) )





And now......




Luhan Time: