Wae? All Alone?

Forbidden Love

 

‘It’s not what you think’ L.Joe tried to say reasonably, even lifting his hands up in surrender, until he realized that they were shaking, trembling hard.

 

He gulped.

Kim crossed her arms, an enraged look on her face as she tapped her foot.

“It’s true, okay, she’s my girlfriend! So what?” He tried to put on his best pout at her, but she raised a brow and shook her head.

“Why are you even telling me this?” She inquired.

 

‘B-because you’re angry that I have a girlfriend-‘ he stopped when she suddenly burst out laughing, holding her sides and bending in two. In her whole life, never had she laughed so hard, and that was because of some guy and his pathetic excuse. Her heart swelled up and lightened at the thought of him making her laugh likes this. She couldn’t contain her feelings. L.Joe, meanwhile, looked at her like she had gone crazy. She finally stopped enough to mutter out some response.
“You thought I was angry because you have a girlfriend? PUHAHA! No! I couldn’t care less if you had one or dozens of girlfriends!’ Her legs were threatening to give out.

L.Joe ruffled his head and looked at her with confusion on his face ‘ Then…Why are you mad?”

“Why am I mad? Well, wouldn’t you be mad if you were shoved under the couch like a forgotten magazine and had to witness a makeout session?” Kim scoffed.

 

He blushed and mumbled some incoherent words that looked like ‘ oops’ and ‘ pabo’. He then looked up and smirked at her.

 

‘Are you jealous?”

“That’s a dumb question to ask, I don’t even know you’ She said, rolling her eyes.

 

L.Joe pouted at her lack of enthusiasm ‘ You’re so nasty, Kimm…’

She grinned back ‘ Don’t use that cute pouty mouth on me, it doesn’t work’

And with that, she her heel and went into her room, leaving him alone with his thoughts. He felt uneasy at what she had said. He didn’t know why but the way she had said it, it was like she didn’t care for what he did, whether he was suicidal or a playboy, she didn’t give a damn, and that twanged at his heart. Why? He laughed nervously. Yes, why Lee Byunghun?

Aish, just forget about her already, you have a girlfriend, a pretty and hot girlfriend that’s to die for, you don’t need anything else, he scolded himself, reminding him that he didn’t need that Ms. Kim Wu’s attention. He had enough of Hyuna’s, and he was satisfied with that.

 

Or was he?

Of course he was, what a stupid question to ask, Byunghun.

 

With that, he shut himself in his own room, still convincing himself that he didn’t need, didn’t want Kim in his life.

She was just another girl whom he had saved.

That was all.

------------------------


Kim woke up at the sound of a door closing, and she shut her eyes against the sudden brightness that had invaded the room. No, she didn’t want to get up, not now, the muscles were screaming for more sleep, and that was what she was going to do.

 

Wake up Kim, a voice in her inner core murmured. She shifted from the right to the left side of the bed, ignoring it and preferring to snuggle into her pillo, clutching blanket. She sighed blissfully.

Wake up..

No, let me sleep, she thought back.

 

C’mon, Byunghun’s going right now..

 

Who the hell ca- Wait, did you say going? She suddenly shot up, her bedheaded hair looking like a bird’s nest. Without thinking, she ran to the living room window and saw with dismay, L.Joe, who was putting his things inside his car. She tapped on the glass, hoping to gain his attention.

He finally looked up. His eyes widened at Kim’s presence.

I thought she was sleeping, he thought, scratching his headwhile looking up at her. Kim proceeded to open the window and popped her head out, looking at him with curiosity filling her face.

 

“Where are you going, Byunghun-shhi?”

He put a hand in his pocket of his jeans ‘ I’m off to work’

“Work?” She crinkled her nose in disgust at the mention of that word ‘ Wae?”

“Cause, I have to earn money’ He said loudly enough for her to hear, since she was some way up. When taking a better look, with her bird’s nest of a hair and his shirt rumpled on her, she looked like a small child and alarm ran through his veins. Hopefully, she wouldn’t do any damage. He hoped so.

‘But..’ she pouted ‘ am I going to stay here? All alone?”

L.Joe softened at her tone of voice, but he couldn’t skip work. He was an architect, and if he did skip, he would not only lose his job but be a disdain to the company. He nodded regretfully while her bottom lip stuck out even more.

“But what am I going to do all alone?” She whined like a little kid.

 

Despite being worried, L.Joe’s lips quirked up in a smirk ‘ don’t worry, I’ll be back before lunch, arraso?”

She nodded slowly and, with a sad expression, closed the window and turned from it, feeling more alone than ever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hey guys! Another chappie for you! ^^ 

HOpe you like it! And don't worry! I know the start of the relationship's quite slow, but they do have to bond more until...*niahahahaha * until YOU KNOW >

GIFS! *not mine, sob*:

My two biases:



 

 

 

(Thats so cute >