Lunch Out

Forbidden Love

 

They drove to a tiny restaurant in the middle of nowhere called ‘ PENTHOUSE’, it’s gold shimmery letters catching Kim’s eyes as they walked through the door. The restaurant was not only a restaurant, but also more of a coffee shop, with small round tables made of dark wood and burgundy and maroon walls, making it seem cozy. But that was not what caught her attention. 

The shop was in the middle of a library.
 Books eroded the place, shelves and stacks of them put and made in a comical way that made the tables private and cute. People seemed to got up and down the aisles, choose their book and come sit back down, reading while eating.

 

That was just so cool.

 

She could just stare while he mouth threatened to open as L.Joe watched her reaction. He found it comical the way her face would make superb expressions. It was almost like she was an open book. Her expressions were just too revealing and he couldn’t help but let a small chuckle escape from his mouth.

 

‘So, let’s sit’ He ushered her in and chose a table at the far back so that they would be hidden to the public eye. Sitting himself comfortably in an armchair, he looked up at the girl with a smug expression.

‘What do you feel like eating?” He asked.

“Anything would be fine’ she trailed off as her eyes became as wide as saucers. It was not that she had never seen a library before; it’s just that she liked books, and it was her passion, her hobby and her life. She couldn’t live without them, and her dream was to buy a whole library so that she could read them all. Biographies, cultural stuff, novels, romans, thrillers, you name it, and she would read it.

 

‘Are those books, free?” She asked softly.

“No, but they can lend you some, 4 max’ L.Joe replied.

“Oh my gosh..Byunghun-shhi?” she looked over at him and he peeked at her from the newspaper he had just buried his nose in ‘ De?”

“Would you mind if I would take some…books?”

“Go ahead’ He smiled.

She clapped her hands like a little kid and no sooner had he said that that she dashed across the library and immersed herself in the million of pages found in the restaurant. She chose her favorite book of all: Twilight and sat back down in her seat as L.Joe eyed the book in her hands.

“Seriously? Twilight?” He snickered as she shot him a daggered look and cradled the book against herself.

“What’s wrong with Twilight? It’s the best book ever” She protested.

“Seriously? Vamps that glitter in the sun? Umm…NO”

“Yah, at least they’re beautiful, unlike some vamps I know’ She chimed teasingly and he stiffened.

 

‘Are you saying you prefer Edward stupid jerk and annoying blonde Cullen? “L>Joe’s mouth curved into a grim line.

 

‘Umm.nah, I don’t like Edward Cullen’ She teased, and then squealed ‘ But I like Jacob Black!!!”

He rolled his eyes’ So that’s what I’m up against? A werewolf? Seriously?” But then, realizing his words, he looked away and scratched the back of his neck. Aw man, Byunghun, what was that for? You already have a girlfriend for god’s sake!  He scolded himself as he felt dizzy.

Kim narrowed her eyes at him and raised a brow “ What?”


 

‘Nothing. UM, what do you want to eat?” He changed the topic hurriedly, hoping that she would forget the little mishap of his. Her gaze hardened before she looked away and shrugged her shoulders.
“I don’t know, you choose’

after some deciding, they took two pancakes topped with cherries and two cappuccinos. The lunch was quite silent, as Kim kept eating and reading at the same time, whereas L.Joe was checking his phone every two minutes. When they had finished, she took the book and brought it back with her, skipping along the sidewalk while L.Joe walked beside her, rolling his eyes.

Seriously? Argh, stupid werewolf, He thought and instantly slapped his forehead. What am I thinking about!? Think Hyuna, Hyuna, Hyuna…

 

‘Byunghun-shhi?” Kim looked at him when he had suddenly done a face palm. L.Joe rubbed his forehead and grinned sheepishly back. ‘ Nothing’

hmm, he’s behaving weirdly, she thought, but decided to let it pass. Anyway, it wasn’t really her problem. If he wanted to tell her, he would tell her, for now, she would lose herself in the beautiful book she just bought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Annyeong guys! xD Hope you liked this chappie !>< 

So anyway, i'm going to have exams coming up so won't be able to update as much T3T uhuuuuh hate exams! ;(

Anywaayyys, silent readers please comment more! If i get at least 5 comments i'll be updating the next chappie ^^ HIHI

GIFS are NOT mine: 

 

 

 

 

 awwww....