Back to School Kiss

Forbidden Love

 

The blue or the pink sweater? Kim held each of them in front of her, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Which one to choose? She bit her lip. Asking Byunghun would not be the answer, and anyway, they weren’t that close so that she could ask that so casually.

She didn’t have time to think when the door opened and revealed a serious faced but calm L.Joe, who frowned when he saw her state. She looked- to him- like a child going to kindergarten for the first time. That vulnerable and wide-eyed ‘help me’ look was overflowing in her face and he couldn’t help but chuckle, she seemed so childish.
‘ What are you doing, Kim?” He asked playfully.

 

Her ‘deer-caught-in-headlights’ look was just too cute to ignore, and he found himself grinning as she moved the two sweaters behind her back, trying to hide her obvious nervousness for the first day of school.

 

‘U-um..I-i..’ she was caught, she couldn’t find the words. L.Joe chuckled.

“The blue’s cuter on you’ He said, smirking and closed the door while she looked at him with a bewildered expression on her face. Did he just say ‘ cuter on you?’ . Cuter, cuter, cuter..Oh no! What’s wrong with me?! She slapped her cheeks twice and mumbled some stupid words like ‘ stupid’ and ‘ don’t think’. She quickly changed into her blue sweater, just like L.Joe had said and scurried out into the living room where he was waiting, an eyebrow raised.

 

‘Here’ He tossed a paper bag at her. She looked in It and realized that he had put in her breakfast. A smile spreading on her face, she followed him out. She started eating her muffin while he drove her to school but realized that she was to nervous.

Plopping the muffin back into the bag, she checked herself nervously in the mirror. Did she seem nervous? Did it look like she didn’t remember anything? Did anybody more of those brown liquid eyes that seemed so wide that it looked like one of a cartoons going bonkers? She shook her head in dismay. No, she had to think positive, she had to, and otherwise, she wouldn’t survive.

 

‘Are you okay?” Noticing that she was fidgeting and biting her nails, L.Joe asked her tentatively, already knowing the answer.

 

‘A little bit..’ she confessed. Damn, she told herself, I sound so weak!

He chuckled ‘ Don’t worry, you’re gonna do great’

“I hope so’ she added meekly. As they neared the school, she could see that it was big, really big. There were stoned archways and the walls were made of red bricks. It looked like a castle, with towers winding up and down with stairs twirling, stone archways greeting students as they passed through. In the middle of the archway were written the words ‘T.O.P. ROYAL HIGH” In bold gold letters and something churned inside her stomach.

 

She felt sick, and didn’t know how to quench this feeling.

L.Joe meanwhile, noticed that students were already giving her looks from outside, raising their eyebrows and sniggering at each other. Pff, so pathetic, he thought as a surge of anger welled up through him.

 

He parked the car and got out at the same time as her. Kim looked up at him, puzzled. He didn’t meet her eyes. He made his way around the car and looked at her. She looked so vulnerable and scared that he just wanted to hug her, crushing her small petite frame against his.

 

‘Don’t worry, you’ll be okay’ He said, smiling reassuringly. She nodded but there was still some strain in her face and her eyebrows were pinched together in a frown. Around, students had stopped and watched the new girl and her ‘ supposed boyfriend’, narrowing their eyes. A quick glance at them and L.Joe knew that they were jealous, worse, they were going to spread bad gossip. He pushed a finger over her frown and it disappeared.

“Don’t frown’ He said in response to her puzzled look ‘ It’s better when you smile’

 

She nodded again.

 

Argh, damn those students, they’re so shallow, I’ll show them, he thought.

 

He bent down and swiftly – but quickly- pressed his lips against her cheek in a quick peck. Her cheeks reddened and she looked at him like he had gone crazy. He smirked.
“That was for good luck, go now’ He nodded towards the harry potter like building. Still blushing, she managed to turn and take two steps before stumbling.

L.Joe had to laugh, that girl was priceless.

 

‘Good luck, Kim’ He whispered.

-----------------------------

Kim walked along the unfamiliar corridors and checked up each classroom. She was actually looking for the art class which was supposed to be at the very back, but she wasn’t doing a very good job of it. She peeked at her schedule again, wondering what would happen if she got lost in this school.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLASS SCHEDULE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

STUDENT: KIM WU

CLASS: SENIOR

 

SCHEDULE:
MONDAY: ART, CREATIVE WRITING, ENGLISH

 

TUESDAY: FREE PERIOD, MATHS, I.T (COMPUTER STUDIES)
 

WEDNESDAY: ENGLISH, I.T, ART.

 

THURSDAY: CREATIVE WRITING, FREE PERIOD, FREE PERIOD.

 

FRIDAY: MATHS, ART, CREATIVE WRITING.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

I wish Byunghun were here with me, she thought miserable, trudging through the halls of the school.

 

Finally, after two missed corridors and asking around, she actually found herself face to face with a door where the words ‘ Art section’ was written in metallic silver. She gulped in fear, letting the bile go down and clearing it before she walked into the classroom. She knew she was late, and hoped that she wouldn’t get a detention on her very first day.
Students looked up as the door swung open, and she could feel the heat of 15 or more people boring their stares into her as she handed her slip to her teacher, her fingers shaking. The teacher smiled in recognition  but didn’t say anything as gestured her to the class.

 

‘Class, listen up, we have a new student!’ She turned to Kim and sent her a brilliant smile, too artificial, thought Kim dizzily as she spoke up.

 

‘My name’s Kim Wu, nice to m-meet you’ she managed to stutter out, looking down and staring at her shoes. The class exhaled and murmurs started to form in the air. No, Kim didn’t want to hear any of it, and managed to block it out while the teacher shushed the kids.

 

‘Well, you can go sit next to Hara, Hara-ssi, please raise your hand’ A normal looking girl with bangs covering her face in an emo look raised her hand boredly. She looked tough and scary, and Kim could almost feel her insides churning with fear. That girl had a ‘do-not-mess-with-me’ look and she looked like a goth. Black hair, black clothes black shoes. Everything about her was black.

 

Kim tried to smile as she plopped herself gingerly on her seat, but regretted it an instant later when the latter rose her gaze to give her a death glare.

 

‘ Don’t with me, and I won’t with you’ were the only words that came out of Hara’s mouth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Annyeong beautiful readers! ^^ I was in the mood for a double update so hope you like this chappie! O.O  OMO! Kim's going to school already and that emo girl is seriously scary! Want to know more? Then wait for the the next chappie! 

Khamsamidaa for subscribing if you did! <3

Comment & Subscribe!

GIFS! ( not mine): 
 y L.Joe

 

 actually, i don't really like when he's all pinkish, i prefer him brown haired x) just like in crazy MV >

 

CHUNJI TIME!:

 

 what the ?' He says