Prologue

Forbidden Love

 

PROLOGUE

 

Danger.

She was in danger.

And she knew it.


Trees blurred past her, the wind twisting into her hair as she fled. Sounds of animals and forest life were heard, but she didn’t care right now, the only thought she had in mind was to run, run and never look back from what was chasing her. She couldn’t see it, it wasn’t visible to her,  but she knew, this dark energy following her around will eventually kill her, and she didn’t want that. She had to escape, she had to, and otherwise, she would be dead meat.

Rain poured down on her as the clouds rolled in the sky, having a party for them and shedding their tears. Their drops were cold, and were pouring into big fat lumps that splashed over her body. Part of her, the reasonable and weak part, wanted to give up, to just let it have her, to let go and fall into the pit of blackness that she knew would surround her the moment she would surrender to that…thing. But the other part wanted to fight against whatever she was running from. Don’t give up, keep running, keep running…she thought to herself as she dashed across the forest, her bare feet hurting when coming in contact with rocks and splinters of wood across the wet earth.

 

She felt dirty, she felt sore all over, but she couldn’t stop now, after all this, just some more, she could feel the energy giving away, and kept running, perspiration running down her face as she frowned and concentrated on getting out.

 

Yes, yes, yes! She thought as she got out into the clearing, running across the big plain, the earth no more damp and ugly but soft and inviting to roll across it. The grass wasn’t jagged and long either, it was small and she didn’t have to knead her way through. She could feel, behind that the dark energy had already given up, retreating into it’s own shell and leaving her alone, it will be sleeping on am empty stomach tonight, she said grimly to herself.

That was what she thought until she fainted.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I'm sorry if it's so confusing but that's just to start the story^^" Hope you'll like it readers! 

Comment & Subscribe!