Apologize, Lee Byunghun

Forbidden Love

 

Soft droplets of hot water sprinkled upon Kim’s face and body, and she sighed in bliss. Her cuts stung, her gash was still deep and jagged, but other than that, her body was in pure heaven. She felt like she had just lifted to cloud nine. Turning, she let the sprinkles drop onto her back and groaned in pleasure. It had been a while since she had had a bath like this. Or so she thought.

 

L.Joe had landed her some of his clothes and had told her that he would be back with more girl clothes while she was showering.

 

At least he’s kind-hearted enough not to throw me out, she thought as she turned again, putting a dollop of shower gel in her hand and washing herself.

 

After the bath, she wiped herself lightly and efficiently with a towel, not wanting to waste more time, as she was scared that the water bill would suddenly mount up. Putting on his clothes, she could smell a manly scent, and man, did it smell good.
I wonder what kind of perfume he puts on, she thought as she returned back to the living room, plopping herself down on the couch.

*Anyway, it smells really good

 

She wondered what to do while waiting for him, and her gaze fell on a photo book. Curious, she picked it up and flipped through a random page. In that picture was L.Joe with a girl. She was really pretty, Kim noticed. She had reddish brown hair that waved down to her waist. Her nose was pointy, her lips pink and had a ready-to-be-kissed look and her big does eyes were looking cutely up at the camera. It looked like she had put on some light makeup and something told Kim that she didn’t like her.

 

Is that his girlfriend?

Must be, she shrugged to herself and turned the page. It was the same people, but L.Joe was delivering a kiss to her cheek. Kim felt jealousy surge inside her.Wait- why am I jealous anyway? That’s not my boyfriend! He has nothing to do with me!

The door barged open.

 

‘Hey Kim, I’m back- Yah!’ L.Joe’s eyes widened at the sight of her holding his personal couple photo book and without thinking, he dropped all the bags and dashed to snatch it up.

 

She blinked at him, confused.

 

‘Don’t delve into people’s things without permission’ he hissed, putting the photo book into a nearby cupboard.

 

Oh, snappy, she thought, rolling her eyes. He grabbed the bags and shut the door firmly. He put them onto the couch and said in a cold voice.
“I bought clothes, take a look, discard what you don’t want’ And then he turned quickly on his heels and shut himself inside his bedroom.

 

Kim blinked twice. What was wrong with looking at a phtoto book? And anyway, it was lying around. She bit her lip, she didn’t want to make him angry, not when he had done everything for her. But part of her was curious as to why he was overreacting.

 

------------------------

 

 

l.Joe banged his bedroom door shut and squeezed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. In a swift motion, he slammed his fist on his desk hard before opening the window and sticking his head out.

.

 

Breathe, calm down, why did I act like this? He didn’t know the answer to that.

 

The air filled his nose and he felt himself relax. He wasn’t all that sure but there was just a tiny something that had screamed out at him that she could not see. Something told him to guard the fact that he was already taken as a secret, although he wasn’t really sure why. He was so confused and felt like he was about to explode. Now what would he say when he gets back? Should he apologize? But he had never really apologized for anything, and it was that girls’ fault for snooping into his things.

 

But you were the one leaving it lying around, a voice chimed at the back of his mind.

 

That’s right, he had.

 

‘Calm down, and just apologize’ he breathed to himself. Easier said than done, though, he hated scenes like this.

 

After some minutes of peeking around the door and scurrying back, he decided his fate and ended up making hot chocolate for her as a sign of apology- since he couldn’t express himself that easily with words. She had retreated to her room and he felt a smile tugging on his lips as he heard a soft humming coming from the other side of the door.

Knock knock.

 

‘De?” She asked, her voice hesitant. She was scared of L.Joe, and didn’t know how to act around him, why, he was practically a stranger to her! A stranger that had just shouted at her!

 

Wordlessly, he carried the mug to her and placed it on her beside table, glancing at the empty bags where the clothes once were.

 

‘ I brought hot chocolate for you’ He said, clearing his throat. He glanced at the bags again, noticing that clothes were strewn over her bed.

“ If you don’t like them, chuck them out’ Was his last words before he exited the room. Kim looked art the door, and then back at the mug, then at the clothes held in her hand, as well as on her bed.

 

 

She took the cup of hot liquid and brought it to her lips. It was delicious, with just the amount of chocolate she liked, and it was even better with marshmallows floating on top. Unknowingly, a smile spread on her face slowly, tugging her lips up.

 

I guess he is nice. She wondered as she sipped her drink.

 

All the while, L.Joe kept the door to her room ajar and kept peeping at her, a grin spreading across his face and lighting up his features when he did that. She likes it, was what he thought as he could see her smile. I guess she likes hot chocolate.

 

-------------------------


‘Kim? It’s time for dinner’

 

L.Joe poked his head into her room and found her asleep, with a piece of clothing in her arms. She had reclined against her pillows and by the looks of it, she didn't look like she wanted to discard any of them. He smiled. He guessed that he had good taste in clothes after all.

 

He walked towards her and put a hand on her shoulder, gently shaking. “Yah, wake up, it’s dinner time’ He murmured.
‘Yah, Kim..’

Finally, after some thorough shaking, her eyelids fluttered open and she stared back at him, surprised at the closeness of his face, which was just inches from hers. She breathed in and out until she finally spoke.

 

‘Byunghun-shhi? ‘ She asked breathlessly.

 

‘D-de, it’s time for d-dinner’ L.Joe sure didn’t know why he was stuttering. I mean, that girl didn’t affect him, at ALL, he was sure of it.

‘Okay’ she replied and flashed him a smile. He blinked and retreated to the kitchen wordlessly, sitting in his place and waiting for her.

 

She sat down at the kitchen table and in a breath ‘Wow, did you make that?” Before her was a huge set of dim soum, which looked professional and too good to be true. She loved dim soum.

 

“Anyo, I ordered it from the kimchi shop downtown’ He felt uncomfortable and guilty while saying that.

 

‘Ah~ and I thought you could cook’ she grinned teasingly.

 

‘I can!”

“Riiiiight’ She drawled as she plopped a fish ball in , savoring the taste before eating it up.

 

‘Is it good?” He asked tentatively.

 

‘Yeah, it’s really nice’ She grinned.

 

‘Glad you like it’ He sighed in relief and started eating too.

 

‘So, I forgot to ask but, how old are you, Byunghun-shhi?’ Kim asked while eating.

 

‘I’m 19’

 

‘Chincha? You look really small’

He pouted ‘ Is it because I’m short?”

 

‘Maybe’

 

‘I’m not short!”

She giggled ‘ If I put heels, then we would be the same height, or I would be taller, even’

“Nonsense, and anyway, I have my y charms to fill up for that’ He smirked, tossing his fringe.

 

She rolled her eyes in reply ‘ Suuuure’

It seemed like the tension between them was slowly separating and they continued their slight teasing, bickering and joking around.

 

When there were sudden knocks on the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Suspense! Suspense! 

This is dreamyme talking!! ^^

So, hope you like this chappie, and sorry if it's so long, i actually write it on word before pasting it >< It's easier than writing directly ;) 

dreamyme: Well, just to tell you guys that i (dreamyme) will be going on hiatus until November :'( So, it'll be up to BabyNoona to work out the story until i come back!

BabyNoona: Awww, don't leave me alone you pabo! T3T

dreamyme: Sorry noona, gotta study x3 


BabyNoona: You better get 100% or i'll kick you out as author! HAHA *Jokes*

dreamyme: *ignores * Ok well, i'll say annyeong to you readers!!! * waves sadly and disappears*

BabyNoona: NOOOOOOOO....