THE "Girlfriend"

Forbidden Love

 

Who’s that?” Kim blinked at the door, confused and curious as L.Joe grabbed her roughly by the arm. Not looking once at her, he dragged her to the couch and pushed her under it, checking that she was safely hidden.

 

With bating breath, he hissed a ‘ don’t move or you’re dead’ at her before quickly running to the door, opening it with a swift motion and a plastered smile on his face.

 

‘Annyeong, Byunghun Oppa!”

There, with a perfect polished smile, stood his girlfriend, Hyuna, as pretty as ever. She was ‘ a fantastic beauty’ as well as a ‘y ’ according to Teen Top and many other males. Her hair was straight this time like a gleaming scarlet waterfall down to her back. She was wearing a cropped up khaki top along with a denim short that revealed her toned and tanned legs. All in all, she looked great, but to L.Joe, not at the moment.

 

‘What are you doing here, Hyuna?” He asked a bit too sharply. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

‘What’s up with you Oppa? Are you having a hangover? She asked innocently, blinking her eyes. L.Joe tried to answer like he usually did. He plastered a grim smile on his face and pecked her on the lips before ushering his girlfriend to sit at the kitchen table.
 

“I want to sit on the sofa, oppa’ She said stubbornly.

“Um, the sofa’s having some problems at the moment-‘ L.Joe stuttered.

“What problems?”

“W-well, there are rats hiding underneath –‘

“You do know that rats are scared of vampires right?” Hyuna said, cutting him off while her eyebrows almost reached her hairline. There was something off with him today, and she wanted to find out what.

 

L.Joe shut up.

 

She walked over to place herself on the sofa instead, daggling her legs and crossing them so that he had a better view of them, but right now, he wasn’t in the mood, not when there was another girl hiding in the room.
I hope that she behaves, he cursed silently at Kim, who very well knew what was going on.

 

‘Oppa! Did you see my new earrings?” She curled a strand of hair around her ear and showed it off. The golden earring was indeed real gold, and as for the crystal blinking In the light, it wasn’t a crystal at all, but more of a diamond.

“It’s- really nice’ He replied in a strained voice. She frowned when he hadn’t even taken a look at it, instead looking down at the ground like he was expecting something to sprout from there.

“Oppa, gwenchana? (are you alright?)” She asked.

 

His head snapped up “ yeah sure~ So..how were you babe?” He put an arm around her and beamed, nicking her neck softly and trying to distract himself from someone else (Kim of course).
She beamed at the attention and turned fully towards him.

 

‘Oppa, saranghae~”

“Me too, Hyuna~” He nuzzled her nose and she took this chance to press her lips against his, a muffled groan let itself out of L.Joe’s mouth.

 

-------------------------


Kim was cramped up in a ball, trying to block her sneezes.

“Oppa, saranghae~”

She rolled her eyes at the cheesy sound of it, and just wanted to kick L.Joe in the . Come on, please, she didn’t want to witness a hot make out session. Like hello, she was still a . Can they get any cheesier? She thought bitterly, her hands clenching. A coil was curling itself in her stomach, but she ignored the feeling.

 

‘Me too, Hyuna’

 

Kissing sounds were heard and she bit her lip in agitation. Here she was, under a sofa, and all he could do was kiss his girlfriend? Don’t tell me he forgot her! She so wanted to kick the sofa for any sign of them to stop, but restrained herself. Who knows what L.Joe might do when he was in a bad mood?

sounds and shifting was heard.

Okay, they started it, there’s so much I can take, she thought grimly to herself.

She kicked L.Joe’s leg sharply beneath the couch.

“Ouch!” L.Joe cried and instinctively looked down at the sofa with a deep frown on his face.

Hyuna looked confused. She tugged on L.Joe’s t-shirt. “ Oppa, what’s wrong?”

“U-um, I ..uh..i actually sprained my ankle’ He said on the spur of the moment. She frowned and proceeded to peek at his leg.

“ANYO!” L.Joe pulled her back harshly against him and didn’t even notice that their faces were so close that he could kiss them. That was not the main problem at the moment. Usually, his heart would beat faster and his blood would boil when she was that close, but he couldn’t think of that now, he was too preoccupied.

 

 Kim smirked to herself under the sofa and kicked it lightly. The couple bounced and looked at each other.

“I told you my couch was a defect!” L.Joe said in defense.

“Well, let’ bring it back, I’m sure there’s a guarantee on it’ Hyuna suggested.

He shook his head rapidly ‘ You won’t be able to move that by yourself’

“Well, I can go call Chunji Oppa or – ‘ANYO! STAY HERE!” L.Joe interrupted and pulled her down.

“Oppa,’ Hyuna frowned “ you’re acting weird today’

‘Am i?” He chuckled nervously. She nodded.

‘Well, I don’t feel too good so..’

“Shall I put you to bed and make porridge?” She pouted and beamed cutely.
‘It’s okay! Really! I”ll t-take care of myself! “ He took her by the arm and dragged her out of his flat. When they reached the door, Hyuna turned and pinned him with a cold gaze.
‘Oppa, are you hiding something from me?”

“NO, of course not!”

She nodded ‘ Okay, if you say so’

 

“are you sure you’ll be okay? I can help look after you-“

“ANI! Just go! I can take care of myself!”

“Why are you shouting, Byunghun Oppa?”

He scratched his head suddenly ‘ Um..I .oh. Sorry, didn’t notice, I’m just worried you’ll catch my cold’

“Oh, you’re so caring oppa’ She beamed. He nodded quickly and pulled her into a quick kiss before saying ‘ goodbye babe’ and slamming the door in her face. Hyuna didn’t notice anything while she ghostly glided down the stairs. Her L.Joe oppa had given her a kiss; she was now on cloud nine, like always when he would kiss her.

L.Joe sighed and turned to see an angry faced Kim.

 

Aw man, he thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hey chingus! ^^ 

How are you all? The 6th Chappie is up!! WOOHOOO!!!! 

Hope you like it, oh and by the way, i have nothing against HyuNa or her being his ideal type or whatever >

 


So thanks to subbies and commenters!! ;) I really cherish them! Please send more!!

 

Annyeong~~~~

 

 

 

 

gifs and photos are not mine! I don't own them !! x3