Amnesia?

Forbidden Love

 

 

Ohmygawd guys><" i couldn't really bother her! Okayy welzz, enjoy and comment peeps plssss!!! ;)

 

 

 

 

Kim looked over, shocked. She didn’t know what to say. Why, this girl was pushing her away with violent words when she didn’t even do anything! She bit her lip to keep herself from replying back. It worked, she kept her calm throughout the whole of ART lesson, which was a bore as she couldn’t do anything. She needed to buy the necessary materials, the teacher said, and Kim had nodded.

With the signal of the bell, the students rose and suddenly she was swarmed up between bodies, trying to find her way to ‘creative writing’. As she struggled, she could see the ‘popular’ group made up of queenkas and kingkas that ruled the school. Bending her head, she scurried quickly past them, as silent and as small as a mouse and breathed a sigh of relief when she safely set foot in her destined class.

 

Another two hours later, it was lunch, and she was at a complete loss. Go into the lunch hall, and people would stare at you and talk behind your back, and she didn’t want that. Go to the library and eat, the monitor would push you out, eat out on the grass? Not a bad idea.

So there she went, dusting the ground before she settled in and pulled out her lunch. A smile came upon her face as she saw that L.Joe had prepared a small tempura for her. It contained plenty of smiley faces of animals, dogs, cats, horses; it was so cute that she felt her heart flutter in happiness. Hyuna must be happy to have such a good boyfriend, she thought as she ate her food.

 

 

‘KIM! Kimmy-ah!! Kimmy!”

Before she could turn her head or react, a body came crashing down on hers and she found herself gasping, out of breath as someone hugged her close to their body. It was a girl. A ginger-haired girl. When she drew back, Kim was astounded by the prettiness of her face. Her face was a description of felinity, and her skin seemed to glow like moonlight had cast it’s light onto her. She looked like a fallen angel.

 

‘What happened to you?! I’m so glad you’re back!’ the ginger looked at her carefully and hugged her again, nearly crushing her bones in the process. She didn’t realize that Kim hadn’t hugged her back, or hadn’t said anything about recognizing her.

 

‘Yah yah, you’re suffocating her’ someone pulled her away from Kim and she sighed in relief. She could breathe again. Looking up, a tall and handsome pretty boy was also staring down at her with a look of awe and happiness.

‘W-who are you guys?” Kim’s voice wobbled.

 

‘KIM!” The ginger said, shocked ‘ don’t you remember me? I’m your bestie! Jessica Jung!”

Kim blinked and slowly shook her head.
Confusion flashed through the couple’s eyes and Kim finally noticed other people standing around her, all with the same look. Looking around, she didn’t recognize any of them and something tugged at her heart.

 

‘I-I’m sorry..’ looking at those saddened faces made Kim feel guilty ‘ I kinda lost my memories..i don’t really remember anything…’

‘MUH!?” Everyone said.

 

‘…Is that true?”

Someone emerged from the group. It was another girl, with black hair and outlined eyes. She was pretty too, just like the ginger haired one, but held an amount of ferocity within her that Kim found unsettling and scary.

She nodded slowly, not leaving the black haired girl’s eyes.

 

‘How?!”

“When?!’

“WHY?!”

‘It’s.. a long story’ Kim answered back lamely.

 

‘Well..’ Jessica clapped her hands in excitement and looked on the bright side ‘ Since Kim doesn’t remember anything we should present us again! ‘ She turned towards Kim and flashed her a smile so genuine and warm that it made Kim’s toes curl with pleasure. This girl was such a happy virus.

 

‘As you know, I’m Jung Jessica! And this is my little sister, Krystal!” Jessica waved her hands high up in the air.

 

‘I’m Key, nice to meet you’ the boy that had pulled Jessica away from her smiled and bowed slightly. He was an okay-looking guy, with brown hair accompanied with blue streaks and a handsome build.

 

‘I’m Yuri’ Another girl bobbed up beside him and waved ‘ Jessica, You and I always hung out together, hope we’ll be good friends just like in the old times’

Kim smiled back at her and nodded. “ Sure’

 

‘And I’m Taeyeon! The kid leader!’ A petite and small girl came up and hugged her so tightly that Kim could almost hear the splintering of her bones. Nevertheless, she patted the small leader’s back, a rush of warmth filling her lungs.

 

‘Of course, there are others in the lunchroom but right now they’re not here. Actually, your boyfriend has been waiting for you’ Jessica shrugged and they all smiled. As Kim analyzed the different faces, she realized that not only were they happy that she was back, they were also overjoyed to the fact that she was here, with them, not pushing them away.

 

Then it struck her ‘ W-wait a minute, b-b-b-boyfriend?” She stammered.

 

‘Yeah, although, I’m not sure if he’ll accept the fact that you lost your memory and that you won’t recognize him’ They all sniggered.

 

The bell rang, signaling classes to resume and the groups sighed simultaneously. Jessica looked over at Kim, giving her hand.

 

Kim took it gratefully and let the girl haul her up to her feet. In her mind, she had already claimed Jessica as a big and kind, gentle-minded sister.

 

‘Let’s meet after school! Arraso?” Jessica smiled as they walked to class.

Kim had an urge to say yes, but L.Joe came to her mind. He had told her that he would meet her after school. She just hoped that he didn’t forget his promise. She looked over at Jessica who was scrutinizing her. Her face was scrunched up but other than that, she still looked as beautiful as a fairy princess.

‘I’m sorry, I have to go somewhere after school’ Kim apologized.

‘Aw’ the ginger pouted but then she looked over ‘ Then let’s go to school together tomorrow! Arraso?!”

“Okay’

 

‘I’ll pick you up at your house then!” Jessica was about to jog away when it hit Kim that she didn’t live in her house anymore, but with L.Joe.

‘Wait!’ She grabbed Jessica’s arm.

‘Yes?”

 

‘D-do you remember my house’s address?” Kim asked suspiciously.

 

‘Of course!” Jessica’s hair bobbed up and down. She opened her homework diary and there it was, as clear as crystal water, Kim’s address. Kim bit her lip.

“Can I Copy that down? I’m scared I’ll get lost’

 

The ginger gave her a strange look but let her anyway. She jotted it down quickly in her notebook and thanked her before rushing to her last lesson.

 

Hopefully, English would be nice.