Where Do You Come From?

Forbidden Love

 

‘WOOYAHHHH!!”

 

L.Joe turned just in time to utter ‘ what the-‘ when a weight came barging down upon him and they both crashed down to the floor.

 

‘Aish! Get up you fat freak!” He protested, ignoring the fact that her soft inner thighs were pressing on his stomach and the fact that her body was very close to his. He couldn’t think about that now, not when she was assaulting him.

 

‘Says the one who my blood!’ She was ready to hit him again with her slipper when he suddenly caught her arm. Lifting her up with mere force, he plopped her next to him and held her hands tightly together so that she couldn’t do anything.

 

‘ What the- what the hell?!’ she hissed. He was surprised at her aggressiveness.

 

‘Will you stop hitting me and let me explain?” He asked, exasperated.

 

‘Fine’ She blew up her side fringe.

 

‘ For the last time, woman-‘ she interrupted him,’ My name’s Kim, Kim Wu’

 

He sighed ‘ for the last time, Miss Wu, one; I didn’t drink your blood. Two; I actually saved your from being eaten by those animals in that forest. Three; I am a bloodsucking leech, no need to yell it out loud’

 

He released her after his small speech and got up to prepare breakfast.

 

‘Are you SURE you didn’t drink my blood?” She asked suspiciously.

 

He shook his head.

 

“Are you sure you didn’t me back there in the forest, I mean?”

“Da ’ Is what he wanted to say, but instead, he pressed his fingers on the bridge of his nose and exhaled. Calm down, Byunghun, he thought as he shook his head again.

 

“Is that all?” he asked after a long silence. For the first time, she nodded and curled herself in a ball, her eyes darting here and there very now and again.

 

‘Just wait for a bit, i-I’ll be back with breakfast…’ he trailed off as he went into the kitchen. He took eggs and heated some toast. When he was finished, he brought two plates and piled the eggs and bread onto them, brining two cup of teas along.

 

He silently put the food on the coffee table and looked at his guest expectantly, waiting for her to snatch the food and gobble it down in two seconds flat.

 

‘Aren’t you hungry?” He asked as he plopped a bit into his mouth, watching her. She looked at the food, then at him, her eyes as wide as ever. She has pretty eyes he thought absentmindedly.

 

‘U-um..yeah..’ She picked up her fork and toyed with it. It seemed like she had something on her mind.

 

‘Uh, Byunghun-shhi?’ she said it tentatively, scared that he might react to her calling him by his biological name instead of L.Joe.

 

‘De?” He looked at her.

 

She fumbled around uncomfortable before muttering a ‘ thank you’

 

He cupped a hand to his ear ‘ say that again?”

 

‘Thank you’ she said a bit louder this time.

 

‘What did you say?!” He said louder still.

“I SAID “THANK YOU” YOU BLOODSUCKER!” She screeched as he fell back, laughing.

 

 

‘Your welcome’

 

 

----------------------

 

 

They ate in awkward silence. For L.Joe, it was awkward in a way that he didn’t know what to say to her, and anyway, it was always the girls doing the first move, not him. He liked out-going girls, strong and bold ones, not timid and shy ones that didn’t know what to say.
 

For Kim, it was another story entirely. How was she supposed to act around someone when she had accused him of and drinking her blood? She didn’t know. She didn’t want to seem too curious, but questions were boiling at the back of her mind right this instant.

 

‘Yah’

 

She looked up to see L.Joe looking at her with a baffled expression. She looked back, a frown on her face.

 

‘Yah, why aren’t you talking or anything?” He finally let his fork clatter down on his plate to gain her attention. She shrugged and took a bite, getting busy to admire the toast and seeing how interesting it was.

 

‘…I have nothing to say..’ she replied hesitantly, eating her food. He rolled his eyes, and here he thought she was a lively one. Usually, he was comfortable around girls, but there was just something with that particular one that kept arousing his sense of smell, and he would always be found out sniffing her.

 

If only he could sniff her hair just once, he would be happy.

 

Da , sniffing? Ew, I sound like a dog, L.Joe cringed mentally.

 

‘So..care to explain how the hell did you end up near the forest, injured?” L.Joe tried to make conversation. Kim just shook her head. Why would she tell him anyway, when she didn’t know herself?

“I guess…I was running from something..’ she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration ‘ ..Something dark. Really bad, and I knew that if I stopped, it would eat me alive. So I ran, I ran until my shoes fell off. My clothes were torn by numerous twigs and plants getting in my way, and I knew when I stopped in the clearing, that it would not follow me’

 

He had been silent throughout her little speech, and couldn’t just laugh in her face. Even though he didn’t believe in spirits, anything could have happened. And a tiny core feeling told him to trust this girl, even though he didn’t know her that well.

 

‘But why the clearing?” He asked, skeptical.

 

‘Because that clearing does not contain any negative energy..’ she whispered back.

 

L.Joe nodded. It made sense in some way. Usually, bad beings wouldn’t be able to cross over places as there was not much negative power for them to. It was just like vampires and houses, although L.Joe never had this problem before.

 

They finished the breakfast in silence but when L.Joe proceeded to take the plates, she took them away from him, grinning cheesily.
“You cook, I clean’ She shrugged at his surprised expression.
He laughed ‘ Deal’

‘So..tell me about yourself, Kim. Where do you come from?’ He said as he sat on the edge of the kitchen counter, his head resting on his crossed arms. She took the dishes and dunked them in soapy water before starting to attack the stains.

 

She shrugged ‘ I don’t remember’

 

‘Y-you..You don’t?’

She shook her head.

‘But you know where you live right? Who are your parents, which school do you go to..’ He trailed off when she did a series of ‘shaking’. It was true, Kim couldn’t remember anything apart from her name and age, but that was it.

 

‘Great’ he muttered. ‘ Just great’




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Hey guys! It's already the 4th chappie! ^^ 

Actually, i was about to wait for the next day but
dreamyme INSISTED on posting it today :P So i did! >
So, here's another L.Joe gif!!<3 :



by the way, i don't own any pics or gifs that i;m posting! Only the poster that i put up for this FF xD