Coffee Grounds

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

~*{Chapter Twelve: Coffee Grounds}*~

 


 

~*~

tumblr_m9tgxfmnLH1ql6amjo5_250.gif

 

~*~

 

 


 
"B-But General Manager!" Kyungsoo wailed in protest, but Suho just shook his head.
 
"No buts, go do it now. " Kris said through his teeth as he and Suho stared impatiently down at the Sous Chef.
 
After the overly awkward and intense dinner, Kyungsoo had been pulled aside along with Chanyeol. 
 
Suho wasn't happy with the way his 'family' was acting and an unhappy Suho made for an unhappy Kris.
 
"General Manager, don't you think-" Started Chanyeol, but he was shushed as Kris raised a hand.
 
" I don't want to hear any excuses or pointless , got it? Whatever the hell is going on between you four, go fix it. Before I shove my foot so far up your-"
 
"Okay, okay, we got it!" Kyungsoo interrupted, cringing at Kris' threat.
 
A loud sigh escapes Kyungsoo's lips as he turned to make his way slowly to the room he shared with Kai. 
 
 He knew Kai was in there and he had wanted to avoid going in for as long as possible, but he was tired and wanted to get it all over with.
 
Another loud sigh left his lips again once he reached the room and quietly spilled into the room.
 
"Kai? Where are you? We need to-" Called Kyungsoo as he kicked off his shoes, but before he could even get the whole sentence out he felt the ground slip from under him and before he knew it- he was pressed, wrists pinned, into Kai's bed with said bartender hovering over him. 
 
They locked gazes for a moment and Kyungsoo opens his mouth to speak- only to have Kai shove his tongue in.
 
Kyungsoo takes a sharp breath as he feels Kai's tongue explore his mouth and a involuntary shiver courses through him. His natural reaction is to struggle against Kai's grasp on his wrists, but it doesn't work.
 
A warm hazy feeling passes through him and he could taste the faint, cheap traces of coffee on Kai's tongue- knowing that the younger one must of had a cup of coffee from the downstair's hotel machine just minutes ago.
 
 
Kai loosens his grip once he feels the Sous Chef slowly starting to kiss back and eventually, he lets go of Kyungsoo's wrist- only to cup the shorter one's face to deepen the sweet, but bitter kiss.
 
The bartender smiles in the kiss once he sees the Sous Chef's eyes flutter close and feels a pair of hands fist the back of his shirt- tugging him closer.
 
The suffocating sweetness soon transitions to a dominating passion as Kai breaks the kiss to allow Kyungsoo some air. Kyungsoo let's out a soft mewl when the taller one sinks his teeth into the crook of the Sous Chef.
 
"K-Kai...." Kyungsoo struggles out, but Kai doesn't hear it- or rather he refuses to listen.
 
Kai sinks his teeth deeper and enjoys the soft moan that slips past Kyungsoo's lips.
 
He pulls back to see Kyungsoo's face flushed red and he slams their lips together once more.
 
Kyungsoo's eyes flutter close as he enjoys the caffeinated filled kiss, but thinks it would've tasted better if the shorter one had drunk a coffee of his making.
 
A buzz was sent through both of them and Kai felt himself drowning in Kyungsoo's espresso like kiss.
 
The anger disappeared and Kai could only feel his heart hammer against his chest when he felt Kyungsoo tug him even closer.
 
The shorter one may not realize it, but Kai knows that he is wanted is the same way he wants Kyungsoo.
 
Because kisses are addicting.
 
Specially caffeinated kisses.
 
A boy who loves coffee and another who makes it.
 
A soft mewl slips past Kai's lips as he feels Kyungsoo's tongue against his and he pulls back in shock- panting as he gazes down at the petite Sous Chef beneath him.
 
It was silent as their lips hovered close to each other's - wanting to press them together but knowing that a talk between them was needed.
 
Kyungsoo was the first to break the silence as he cleared his throat. "I-I'm sorry for getting angry...."
 
Kyungsoo's breath as he spoke glossed over Kai's bottom lip and a shiver coursed through the younger one. Unable to hold it in, he presses there lips together again.
 
"Chanyeol gave you that mark, didn't he?"
 
Kyungsoo averted his eyes and nodded slowly. Kai presses another kiss, harsher than the last, on Kyungsoo's lips.
 
"And you just let him?"
 
Another nod from Kyungsoo. Another harsh kiss from Kai.
 
"Why?"
 
"You had one too." Kyungsoo shots back under his breath, but Kai just places another kiss on the Sous Chefs abused, rosy red lips.
 
"Hyung, we will talk, but can you make me some coffee....?" Kai asks softly, kissing the Sous Chef's lips once more before Kyungsoo could even reply.
 
Kyungsoo sighs. "Alright."
 
Kyungsoo starts making coffee.  Again.
 
~*~