Coffee Withdrawals

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

||~*{ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Coffee Withdrawals }*~||

 


 

~*~

cafe-coffee-cup-drink-gif-Favim.com-3728

 

~*~

 

 
 
 
 
A loud groan slipped passed Kyungsoo's lips the moment he walked into the kitchen and found a certain someone on his kitchen's floor-snoring.
 
"Damn it, how many times must I tell him...." Muttered Kyungsoo as he squatted down next to the snoring Kai to wake him up, but instead found himself gently pushing back the strands that dangled in front of the bartender's closed eyes. 
 
Unknowingly, the short Sous Chef allowed his fingertips to gently glide along the taller one's soft cheeks, nose, and even lips- holding his breath in as he was afraid that the slightest sound would wake the taller one up.
 
Kyungsoo felt his heart hammer against his ribcage the moment his fingers glided over the bartender's soft lips and he couldn't stop himself from thinking
 about all those times Kai had kissed him- finding himself wanting to be kissed again.
 
Flushed and getting all hot and bothered by himself, Kyungsoo quickly snapped out of his daze as he shook the taller one awake. " Wake up already, geez."
 
Kai stirred and grumbled in his sleep for a few moments before his eyes eventually fluttered open. "Hmm, Kyungsoo-Hyung?"
 
The taller one gazed up at Kyungsoo with a bright,lazy smile as he reached up to run his fingers through the Sous Chef's soft, brown locks. Kyungsoo stiffened as he felt the familiar fluttering in his heart and he was pretty sure his cheeks were burning the moment he felt Kai's fingertips lightly touch them.
 
"I really love waking up to you." Breathed Kai as he propped himself up on one elbow and used his other hand to lightly grip at Kyungsoo's hair- tugging the shorter one closer.
 
"K-Kai!" Gasped Kyungsoo when he suddenly found that he was tugged till their lips were almost touching.
 
Kyungsoo could hear his heart pounding loudly as Kai inched closer, refusing to break eye contact and just when Kyungsoo slammed his eyes shut, expecting a kiss- Kai backed off.
 
"Make me coffee, please?" Kai asked and when Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered open, he was met a cheeky grin from the taller one.
 
Kyungsoo frowned before a long sigh escaped his lips. " How many times must I tell you I'm not a barista anymore?"
 
Kai let out a playful whine as he tugged on the sleeve of Kyungsoo's uniform. "Please, please, please?"
 
"Damn it, fine! Just get off my floor!" Barked Kyungsoo as he got up to make the coffee.
 
"Yay! Kyungsoo-hyung, you're the best!" Beamed Kai as he got up as well.
 
Kyungsoo simply sighed as began pulling out the supplies needed to make the coffee while Kai perched himself onto a nearby stool.
 
"Kyungsoo-hyung." Kai called softly after a couple minutes of silence just as Kyungsoo was pouring the freshly brewed coffee.
 
"Yes, Kai?" 
 
"I like you, Kyungsoo-hyung." 
 
Kyungsoo jerked from shock and nearly spilled the coffee as he whirled around to stare at Kai with doe eyes. Kai smiled lovingly at the Sous Chef the moment he saw the petal pink blush cover the Sous Chef's cheeks.
 
"I like you, Kyungsoo." Kai repeated with a dazzling eye smile and Kyungsoo parted his lips to speak- only to be interrupted.
 
"Sous Chef Kyungsoo, Kai, there's a staff meeting! Now!" Called Baekhyun and Chen as burst through the kitchen door.
 
"But, my coffee!" Wailed Kai as he pouted at the two line cooks.
 
"Suho said it was mandatory. Not Kris this time, so you better get up and get going before Kris rips your head off! You know how he is when it comes to Suho." Chen stated as he quickly wrapped his fingers around Kyungsoo's wrists and tugged the Sous Chef out the kitchen.
 
"My coffee...." Whined Kai as Baekhyun simply laughed and tugged the bartender out the kitchen and into the conference room.
 
After a couple minutes, the conference room was finally filled and Suho stood up front with a grin plastered to his lips.
 
" So guys, it's time again!" Suho stated and the room immediately erupted into a fit of groans and grunts.
 
Confused, Tao leaned over to whisper to Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo. "It's time for what?"
 
Kai flailed about as he pouted and groaned. "You'll see."
 
Suho grinned once the room quiet down again and his eyes twinkled with excitement as he parted his lips to speak.
 
 
 
"Next week, we will be going on a MT trip!"
 

||Author's Note||: Decided to update again ~ Here's some Kaisoo ~ Lets keep in mind that MT trips are only two days sorta ;) so what can suho make happen in two days...~Authornim loves you all :) Thanks to all who comment, subscribe, and up vote ^^