Lemon Tea

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

 

 

~*{ Chapter Four: Lemon Tea}*~


~*~

tumblr_m4zpmy4zaw1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

 

~*~

 

"Good morning." Luhan called as Sehun walked into the changing room. Sehun simply nodded- obviously too drowsy to even answer the hostess back.  Luhan frowned at the expressionless busser, but shrugged off the disappointed feeling as he smiled at Sehun. "Excited for your first day?"

"I guess..."Sehun grummbled as he began stripping out of his clothing. Luhan watched with wide eyes as Sehun's milky white chest became exposed to the cold air of the changing room. Sehun shivered lightly, but continued to strip right in front of Luhan's eyes. Normally, this would not affect the baby-faced hostess, as he was used to the other employees doing the same thing. However, Sehun had a different effect on him.

The young busser had smooth skin that seemed too perfect to even be real. He wasn't buff, but he wasn't too skinny either. He looked delicate- fragile even. Luhan shook his head frantically as he realized that he was staring at Sehun in a unorthodoxed way. 

"S-So...uh, did you eat yet?" He asked softly and immeidietly regretted the fact that he had asked such a lame question.

Sehun seemd unfazed though. He shook his head as he slipped on his black vest over his white collared, long-sleeve dress shirt. "No. I don't really eat breakfast foods...."

"Oh, why?"

"Dunno'. Just never could stomach food in the mornings." Sehun replied as he fummbled with pinning his name tag to his shirt. A small smile found it's way to Luhan's lips and the baby-faced hostess stepped towards Sehun. Luhan closed the space between them as he took the name tag from Sehun's hands to help the younger one attach it to the vest.

"Would you like some coffee? I heard the Sous Chef made some. I think there may be some left."

"I'm not a coffee drinker."

"Oh? Neither am I. How about some lemon tea?"

".....I've never had lemon tea before." Sehun answered just as Luhan finished attaching his nametag. Luhan gave a look filled with disbelief as he stared at the younger one.

"Never?"

Sehun frowned. "Never."

"Would you like to try some? I was thinking of making some before my shift starts anyways. I swear, you'll love it."

"I guess it couldn't hurt to try some." Sehun replied and Luhan beamed up at the younger one.

"Alright then. Let's head to the breakroom where the hot water dispenser is. I don't want to make the tea in the kitchen since Sous Chef is here. He'll yell if I touch any of his kitchen tools."

 

~*~

"It smells sweet." Sehun mummbled as Luhan sat a cup of newly made hot Lemon Tea in front of the younger one. Sehun didn't really like sweet things, with the exception of Tao's desserts, and Luhan didn't have to ask to figure that out.

"I know it smells a little sweet, but it'll warm you up. Plus, it has good vitamins in it and I'm sure it'll keep you energized till lunch time rolls around."

Sehun hesitated at first, but he eventually brought the cup up to his lips. Luhan watched intently as Sehun took a small sip at first. No dissatisfaction showed in Sehun's face and Luhan took this as a good sign.

"I guess it's-"

"Ohhhh, I smell Lulu's famous Lemon Tea!" Yi Xing cut Sehun off mid sentence as he barged into the breakroom.  

"Morning, Xing." Luhan said through a small laugh as Yi Xing threw his arms around him.

"Morning~ did you make enough for me?"

"Of course, of course. Take a seat and I'll pour you some." 

"Good Morning, Sehun.". Yi Xing said as he took a seat next to the younger one, but all he got was a nod in reply. He frowned sightly, but said no more as he left Sehun alone to drink his tea.

"So, how's the Assistant General Manager? " Luhan asked playfully as he sat a cup of Tea infront of Yi Xing and took a seat on the other side of Sehun with his own cup.

Yi Xing grinned at the baby-faced hostess at the mention of his childhood friend. " He has definetly met his match. You should have seen how angry he was after work yesterday! Good god, I do not know where Tao came from, but thankfully he showed up here."

"I was thinking the same thing. Things will finally start getting-" started Luhan, but stopped mid-sentence as Sehun bolted up from his seat. Luhan and Yi Xing both turned to Sehun, shocked to see an angry expression apparent on the younger one's features.

"This may be fun and games for you all, but have you both even stopped to think about what it's like for Tao?!" Sehun's voice was filled with nothing but anger and neither the hostess nor the server knew how to reply to that. 

Slightly embarrassed, but mostly filled with anger, Sehun turned and stormed out the room- leaving the half full; half empty tea cup on the table.

 

~*~

 

 


AN:// ahaha...drama already~ anyways, sorry for the short chapter~ my life has been taken away thanks to school so less updates TT^TT, but thanks for all the comments and support <3 Authornim loves you all ~