Coffee Kiss

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

~*{Chapter Three: Coffee Kiss}*~

 


~*~

tumblr_lyxi4ntnRE1r5few5o1_400.gif

~*~

"Jongin-ah....yah...wake up!" hissed Kyungsoo as he shook the bartender that was fast asleep on the floor. This was his habit- a very annoying habit for Kyungsoo. "How many times must I tell you that my kitchen is not a place for you to sleep? If you were tired, you should have take a nap in the lounge room.

Kyungsoo watched as Jongin stirred slightly- but even after clearly hearing the head chef, the younger one showed no signs of getting up."Just a few more minutes.....so tired....wine inventory....what time?"

"What?" Kyungsoo asked, unable to understand Jongin's slurred words.

"What time is it?" Jongin grumbled.

"9:34 a.m. You slept here over night so you should head home and take a shower. "

"Nnn....make me coffee, please....? So tired...."

"Yah, I'm a chef.....I'm no longer a barista. You want coffee, go get some at Starbucks."

Jongin let out a loud groan and ,in seconds, he had Kyungsoo pinned to the floor as he hovered over top of the Sous Chef. The bartender showed pleading eyes as he leaned down and let thier noses touch. He watched as a rosy, pink color flourished the Sous Chef's cheeks- making him seem even more appealing to the bartender.

Kyungsoo in a small breath as the younger one's hair lightly brushed againstn his cheeks as he stared up into Jongin's eyes. "G-Get Off.....!"

Jongin inched even closer- thier lips almost touching- as he let out a soft whimper, making Kyungsoo's heart flutter slightly. "Please, Hyung? Please....I'm so tired.....please make me some? We have all the necessary tools to make some. I need coffee."

The younger one had used a sweet tone that Kyungsoo rarely heard him use and sad to say- he gave in. He let out a soft sigh as he freed himself from Jongin's grasp and lightly tapped the younger one's chest- signaling him to move. "Alright, but pull up a chair and sit next to the counter so that you can rest your head down. Just get off my kitchen's floor. "

"Yes! Thanks, Hyung!" beamed Jongin as he pushed himself up from the floor and helped the Sous Chef up as well. Kyungsoo gave a small 'whatever' before he began moving around the kitchen- making the damn coffee.

"Oh? Sous Chef, you made coffee? "  Kyungsoo looked up to see Suho waltz in with Kris just a step behind. He flashed a small smile as Suho gently ran his fingers through the Sous Chef's hair.

"Yes, General Manager. Would you like some?" 

"I'd love some actually. It's been a while since I've had your coffee. " Suho beamed as he pulled a stool up and as right next to Jongin- Kris following his actions as always. 

"What about you, Kris?" Kyungsoo asked as he walked to the fridge to pull the milk out.

"Yes, I could go for a cup. I thought you quit making coffee though- why suddenly make it?"

"Because a certain bartender refused to get off my kitchen floor if I didn't make him coffee." grumbled Kyungsoo.

Kris shot Jongin a glare as the younger one returned a sheepish smile. 

"I thought I told you before that the kitchen isn't a place to sleep at."growled Kris and it amazed Kyungsoo that he could still have energy to be angry in the morning.

Jongin gave a slightly pouty face. "I know, but I'm not done with the wine inventory and I was tired....so I decided to take a small nap but the lounge room is always too cold in the morning. The kitchen just feels warm and cozy."

"Here you guys go. Enjoy the coffee." Kyungsoo stated as he sat the three cups of coffee infront of thier respective owners.

"Waahhh...it smells so good! Thanks, Hyung!"  Jongin exclaimed before hurriedly taking a sip- only to burn his tongue in the process. A small laugh left the three older one's lips as Jongin whined in pain.

"Learn to take smaller sips, Jongin-ah." Suho suggested through his laugh.

"Well, there's still more time till Xiumin arrives. I'll be resting in the lounge room. Someone come get me when he shows up." Kyungsoo said beforing leaving the three alone in the kitchen to finish thier coffee.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Hmm...coffee? Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered open at the sudden strong scent of coffee- only to find a certain bartender's lips pressed to his own. He bolted up, breaking the kiss- his tiredness being blown out the window and replaced with shock.

"J-Jongin, w-what-" started Kyungsoo, but he was silenced mid-sentence due to a pair of soft lips. Jongin cupped the Sous Chef's face as he pressed thier lips harder together. Soft whines of muffled protest came from Kyungsoo as he tried to push Jongin away. 

Jongin suddenly bit down on Kyungsoo's bottom lip and on it lightly - making the Sous Chef mewl softly. Kyungsoo accidently parted his lips and Jongin took full advantage as he slipped his tongue in. The scent of coffee was much stronger than before and Kyungsoo could feel his hands go limp as they rested onto Jongin's chest. He started to become dizzy - maybe from shock or from the way Jongin smelt and tasted like coffee- and he hand to lean against the younger to make sure that his legs wouldn't give in. Jongin, of course, took this as a sign for more and he reached down to the Sous Chef as he brought their hips together.

The sound of his own moan shocked Kyungsoo and he pushed back, breaking the kiss as he came to his senses. "You....!" he growled, at a lost for words.

Jongin grinned as he shrugged. "Xiumin's here."

He gave a small wink before disappearing from the room, leaving a blushing Sous Chef frozen in place- with the taste of coffee still lingering in his mouth.

 

~*~

 

 

 

 


AN://.....school tomorrow....was reading my required books.....got tempted to check AFF and ended up writing a small chapter OTL........my life....../cries.......anyways, hoped you enjoy the introduction to the lovely kaisoo couple TT^TT this couple is so cute- I dunno why there is so much angst about them when all I see is fluff, fluff, and fluff. Anyways I appreciate comments and I hoped you like the small chapter~ Authornim loves you all <3  ---ignore any spelling or grammer mistakes....too lazy to proof read----