Bubble Gum Kiss

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

~*{Chapter Fourteen: Bubble Gum Kiss }*~

 


 

~*~

 

tumblr_m87u3eLMl61rw5615o2_250.png

 

~*~

 

 

If there was one thing Chen hated most after the word 'No', it would be bubble gum.  He never liked it and hated the texture of it altogether, which leads to one of his biggest pet peeves: Popping Gum.
 
 
Pop!
 
 
"Oh, God, Xiumin please!" Chen groaned as he glared at the Executive Chef across the room. It was just his luck to be stuck with the one person who enjoyed bubble gum.
 
"Please what?" Xiumin asked, feigning innocence as he blew a small gum bubble, it back past his lip, and popped it with his tongue- the sound echoing off the hotel room walls.
 
"Please, stop popping your gum! Please!" Whined Chen, but Xiumin found it all the more amusing as he continued his actions.
 
"Why? My mouth, my gum." shot back Xiumin- popping his gum once more.
 
 
"Are you really going to be like this?" 
 
"Yes. My mouth, my gum." Xiumin reiterated once more.
 
Pop!
 
"Xiumin,I'm being serious!"
 
Pop!
 
"Xiumin, quit it." 
 
Pop!
 
"Xiumin." Chen warned, voice going low, but Xiumin simply ignored it.
 
Pop! Pop!
 
"Xiumin....I'm going to say this once last time- quit it." Chen hissed, but Xiumin just smirked back.
 
"And I'm going to say this one last time- My mouth. My gum."
 
Pop!
 
A low growl escaped Chen's lips as he crossed the floor in seconds, slamming his lips against Xiumin's - causing the bubble the older one was still in the midst of blowing to pop, making the sticky substance line his cheeks and lips.
 
The force made Xiumin tumble backwards onto the bed, bringing the line cook with him, as he froze in shock.
 
"Chen!" Xiumin gasped, once the taller one pulled back and Chen leaned down to attack the Executive Chef's with harsh, wet kisses.
 
"I already warned you." Chen growled and Xiumin shivered as the taller one's breath glossed along his neck.
 
"S-Sto-" Xiumin was silenced as their lips slammed together once more and his wrists were pinned to the mattress.
 
A soft mewl slipped passed the Executive Chef's lips as Chen sneakily slipped his tongue in- deepening the sugary, artificially flavored strawberry kiss. 
 
The haziest washed over Xiumin as the warmth coursed through him and once again he found himself tugging the line cook closer.
 
Feeling Xiumin relax under his touch, Chen eventually released his hold around the shorter one's wrists and moved up to cup the Executive Chef's face gently.
 
Xiumin was surprised at the pleasant change between the lustful kiss to the soft sweet kiss, much different than all the other times.
 
A soft moan escaped his lips as Chen pressed into him, but his only response was tugging him even closer lightly by the hair.
 
Soft pants fell from Xiumin's lips as Chen began peppering his face and lips with soft pecks- this side of Chen was unusual, but Xiumin enjoyed it more than he'd like to admit.
 
When Chen finally pulled back, their lips only centimeters apart, they exchanges a soft gaze- one that Xiumin was startled by.
 
"You drive me up the wall....." Chen breathed as he inched closer, their lips almost touching.
 
"Huh...?" Xiumin mumbled, but he didn't really hear Chen nor was he paying attention to what came out his own mouth. His vision locked on the pair of lips that were so close to his and all he could think about was having them pressed back up against his own.
 
"You always play favoritism with everyone else and you always do the things I hate the most. Yet,still...."
 
"Still what?" Xiumin mumbled, brushing their lips together just slightly.
 
Chen let out a small sigh before placing a small peck on Xiumin's gum covered lips. "Still I'm falling for-"
 
"Executive Chef! Executive Chef!" 
 
Chen was cut off by the familiar voice on the other side of the door and loads knocks- causing both Xiumin and him to jolt, startled.
 
"What is it, Yi Xing?" Xiumin groaned as Chen slid from on top of the Executive Chef.
 
"It's Kyungsoo! Suho and Kris are having a hard time keeping him from Killing Kai!" Yi Xing shouted and Chen's eyes widened at the pure fright in the Server's voice.
 
Awakening the other side to Kyungsoo was dangerous and once Kyungsoo reached that point he'd make Kris seem like a saint.
 
There was only one cure to a pissed off Sous Chef- and that was none other than the Executive Chef.
 
"Hurry and Go, we can't afford to lose our only bartender right before the competition." Chen mumbled as he hurried and ushered Xiumin from the bed.
 
"Alright." Xiumin stated as he quickly fled the room, leaving behind the line cook to fiddle with the pack of strawberry bubble gum he left behind.
 
A frown found it's way to Chen's lips as he ran his fingertips over the pack of gum and a sigh left his lips.
 
"Maybe gum isn't that bad....."
 
 
~*~
 

 

AN://--I bet you are all tired of having interruptions between couples xDDD anyways, authornim loves you all and hoped you liked the small chapter ^^