Shake and Stir

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

||~*{ Chapter Forty-One : Shake and Stir }*~||

 


 

 

 

||~*~||

 

 

 

"What happened? What's wrong?! Where the is Zhang Yi Xing?!" Luhan cried, appearing from the forest with a frantic Kris,Tao,Baekhyun,Sehun and Chanyeol in tow. Things were going well until each member got a sudden emergency call from Suho.
The look of distress upon Xiumin's face was enough to halt Luhan in his tracks- a nasty feeling washing over him as he waited to hear Xiumin's explanation.
 
"I...I don't know. We had ran into Suho and Yi Xing after you two split from them and while we were talking, Yi Xing....he just suddenly....he out. The ambulance already came and both Yi Xing and Suho are on their way to the nearest hospital."
 
 
Luhan's face fell completely as his eyes widened and the sudden realization hit him. ", , -. Okay, when you saw Yi Xing, was there anything weird with him? Like did he look alright? Was he frustrated or upset or something? Anything abnormal?" 
 
"N-No...? He looked like he normally did...maybe just a little tired? He wasn't really saying much as he kept texting on his phone and-" started Xiumin, only for a low growl to slip from Luhan's lips. Sehun's eyes widened as the hostess' face darkened over with a terrifying look.
 
"Those bastards...." Luhan hissed and he turned to hastily make his way up to his room. Confused, everyone follows after.
 
"Luhan, do you know something that we don't?" Kyungsoo asked as he watched Luhan barge into his own resort room.
 
"Yes and they're going to have to be on their knees and beg for forgiveness before I tear them to shreds." Luhan growled, grabbing the keys to the van Suho had and heading down towards the van.
 
"Lu,who are the 'they' you're talking about??" Kai questioned confused. Never had they seen Luhan so angry and truth be told, Sehun knew that he could probably rival Tao.
 
"His ing of a family," Luhan hissed, slipping into the driver's set. ", this isn't the first time that Yi Xing's passed out...they always...it's the damn stress....I knew they had contacted him a few days ago, but , I didn't know they'd be so persistent after finding out.....,, I'm the worst friend possible. This passing out thing added with his condition.....ing hell, I'm heading over to the hospital, if any of you are going, get in the damn car now."
 
"I'll go. The rest of you stay here, alright? We'll let you know his condition once we find out everything. Xiumin, I'm leaving you in charge. Text me if anything happens." Kris instructs before getting into the passenger seat. 
 
"Alright. Will do." Xiumin nodded before the van started up and after a few seconds, the van had already disappeared down the road.
"I've never seen him so....angry..." Mumbled Sehun, eyes still glued on the road Luhan and Kris long disappeared off of.
 
"Well, Yi Xing's hurt. Yi Xing has been the most important person to Luhan since they were kids. Luhan had always - and probably will always- come running whenever Yi Xing needs him. Now is no exception. It's just a shame." Kyungsoo mumbled, lips pulled into a sad frown.
"Why do you say it's a shame? Isn't it good that they're so close?" Tao asked curiously.
 
"Yes, but Luhan has failed to realize that things change. Suho is Yi Xing's most important person- he's Yi Xing's lover. He has to realize that although he's doing the best friend thing by being there, the one Yi Xing needs most is Suho. It's also a shame how Yi Xing wants to keep both of them by his side, but right now- he can't. What he's doing will eventually hurt both of them and he might even lose the both of them if he isn't careful." 
 
 
It's silent among every and Sehun is the first to ask the question that's lingering on everyone's lips. "What do you mean, Kyungsoo-Hyung?"
 
Kyungsoo sighs as he clears his throat, but his voice comes out softer than expected. "Whether they admit it or not, feelings linger between them. Feelings that aren't quite at the level of romance but are no where near friendship. They've always been a weird pair, much like Kris and Suho and even like you and Tao. Except, they've had this hidden...desire for each other...I don't know. I just....Luhan's going to have to accept that the number one place by Yi Xing is no longer his spot. It's Suho. Yi Xing's going to have to realize that he's going to need to clarify things with Luhan and Suho's going to have to learn to stand his ground. What they're all doing is running away when the simply fact of it all is that Suho loves Yi Xing and no doubtly does Yi Xing love him back, but there are still unresolved things between Yi Xing and Luhan. " 
 
"You knew this stuff and you never bothered to tell us?" Kai gawks at him, eyes widened with surprise as much as everyone else's.
 
"I thought you knew. It was obvious!" Kyungsoo shrugged.
 
"I see... Unresolved feelings..." Sehun hummed, eyes flickering Tao and althought the young Pastry Chef didn't see the look on the busser's face, a certain line cook did.
 
"Regardless, I hope Yi Xing's okay and it's moments like this where the unresolved feelings become a problem." Grumbled Kyungsoo.
 
Without his knowledge, the Sous Chef stirred something inside the busser- whose eyes widened with realization as his gaze lingered on the Pastry Chef.
 
 
||~*~||
 
 
 

||Author's Note||: WAAAHHHH~ it's been so long, I know. And it's a short update. School is finishing up so ill kind of be able to update more often. However, school technically ends on June 10th but the summer class I signed up for (Non-Western Art whoo~) begins on June 10th ( so i basically dont even have a summer ) and I also have archery lessons, color guard camp, and I have to start my assignments for my AP Studio & AP 2-D design this summer as well. So...though I predict updates, be aware that my schedule may conflict with it. Thanks to everyone who have waited patiently and also thank to everyone who followed my friend on tumblr. You guys did great. I'll be doing requests and stuff this summer :3 also, I'm excited for EXO's comeback!! Whoop whoop~! Well, I love you all! Sorry for the wait, loves! Till next time ~