Chapter 9

Survival of Mato

 

~All Star Agency~

“Have you found anything new?” the leader asked.

“Well the foot prints are the shape human foot prints,” said the scientist. “There seems to be a total of 6.”

“What about the space ship? Have you found any new information about it?” the leader asked.

“Besides the fact that it had a rough landing when it landed, but no,” said the scientist.

“How can a huge space ship just disappear into thin air, as if it never existed,” the leader mumbled.

“Well, if you think more advanced, they probably have better and more advanced technology,” said the scientist.

“It’s your job to think more advanced, not my job,” the leader growled. “Get back to work and call me right away if you have found some new information about them,” and left the laboratory.

“I need to get paid more, especially when I have to work with someone as demanding as him,” the scientist mumbled and continued to do more research.

 

~Your POV~

“What are you doing?” Himchan asked.

“I’m playing the janggu, well, more like learning,” I chuckled weakly.

“Can I try?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said and switched seats with him.

He thumped his hands on the janggu as a note filled the air. He smiled and then started pounding on the janggu, forming a song. I sat there; shocked that he was able to play so beautifully. He finished and I clapped excitedly.

“Is this your first time?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said and smiled, happy to make you smile.

“Wow, you must be a natural to be able to play the janggu without even learning,” I said.

“Thanks,” he said.

“Can you play another song?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said and was about to start when the rest of B.A.P came down stairs.

“We heard something that was very…catchy and rhythmic,” said Yongguk.

“Himchan was playing the janggu, a musical instrument to create music,” I stated.

“Can we join in?” Yongguk said.

“Why not,” I said.

Himchan started to play the janggu as Jongup and I clapped along to the beat. Yongguk swayed his head from left to right to the beat. Youngjae tapped his foot to the rhythem. Suddenly, Zelo got up and started to dance a whole bunch of hip hop and b boy moves.

I smiled and laughed, “Go Zelo!” I cheered. Soon, the rest of B.A.P joined in and started to dance along with Zelo. They finished and wiped off their imaginary sweat.

“How was that?” they asked.

“That…was…AWESOME!” I shouted and laughed.

“We have to do this again,” I said. “That was so much fun! I never knew you guys could dance like that,” I said.

“There’s a lot that you don’t know about us. We all have hidden talents,” Himchan smirked.

“Then I’ll just have to learn more about each one of you,” I smiled.

"Oh, by the way, what was that thumping noise before Himchan played? It was sounded awful," said Jongup.

"I was trying to the play the janggu," I said embarrassed.

"Oh, did I say awful? I meant wonderful, it was very...catchy..." said Jongup.

"Oh Jongup," I said while shaking my head. I ruffled his hair and smiled. 

**Maybe I did make the right choice of letting them into my life...hopefully...**