Chapter 3

Survival of Mato

 

~Your POV~

“So you live here alone now?” Youngjae asked.

“For now, yes, my parents travel around the world to work,” I said. “They rarely come home, but yeah,” I said.

“What about school?” Youngjae asked.

“I am home schooled,” I said. “My teacher comes in 5 days a week and she teaches me math, grammar/punctuation, social studies, and science for 4 hours a day. If I finish early and do well, then I get to do art, act, dance or something,” I said.

“Wow,” they said.

“Yeah, pretty dull, huh?” I said.

“It’s just…really different compared to Mato. We train 5 hours on training, math for 2 hours, and an hour for grammar/punctuation,” said yongguk.

“That’s tough,” I said and shook my head.

“You get used to it,” Jongup shrugged.

“I guess,” I said and chuckled weakly. “Well, you guys must be really tired,” I said. “Get some rest and I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning for breakfast,” I said. They nodded.

“Good night,” I said.

“Night,” they responded.

They all tucked themselves inside and dozed off quickly. I closed the lights and gently closed the door.

I went towards my bed and dozed off, not expecting to be woken up by a knock on the door so early in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

“Who knocks on the door at 5 in the morning,” I groaned and got off the bed. I quickly combed my hair and rinsed my mouth with water and walked towards the door.

I opened the door a crack and said, “May I ask what you gentlemen need so early in the morning?”

“We are the All Star Agency, one of the top agencies, and we would like to know if you have seen anything strange last night,” one of them said.

“Last night? No, I haven’t seen anything from last night besides the beautiful stars in the night sky,” I said and smiled.

“That’s strange, we have detected the space ship not far from your house and their foot prints lead to your house,” he said seriously.

“What? Are you accusing me?” I gasped.

“We are not ma’am, but we are just worried about your safety,” he said.

“Worried about my safety!?! Are you sure you are worried about my safety or are you just doing this for your own good. As you can see, I am perfectly fine,” I said with a frown.

“Yes, sorry ma’am, we were just wondering,” he said.

“Well, there is nothing to be worried about. I am fine and I haven’t seen anything strange yesterday,” I said. “If that is all, I would like to go back and get my some sleep that I have just lost from this conversation,” I said.

“We’re sorry ma’am,” he said and I closed the door. I leaned onto the door and took and deep breath.

**That was so close, thank god I learned how to act!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~All Star Agency~

*In the helicopter*

“I don’t believe her, sir,” said the assistant.

“I don’t either,” the leader responded. “Keep an eye on her,” he said.

“Yes sir”.