Chapter 6

Survival of Mato

 

 

“So you guys want to go shopping? What for?” I asked.

“We need to learn to blend in with humans. We have to cover up our trail that we had carelessly left behind,” said Himchan.

“Oh, okay,” I said. I gave them some of my dad’s clothes since they were wearing the same clothes. “Here, spray on some cologne so that it can cover up your scent,” I said. They sprayed it onto themselves and I called my chauffeur. We got into the jeep limo and we headed towards town.

“This is so cool! There’s a TV in the moving thingy,” Youngjae squealed.

“Yeah, I guess it’s cool,” I said. When we got there, we all piled out of the jeep limo and they all crowded around. They looked around and stared in awe.

“Guys, come on, the men’s store is this way,” I said. I led them into the men’s store. “Go and pick any clothes you want, you have 15 minutes,” I said and sat down on a bench while waiting for them.

15 minutes passed and they all came out in the clothes they had chosen.

gWL54.jpg

**Wow, they look…hot…** I thought while staring at them with my mouth open.

“Awww, my baby girl thinks I look hot,” Himchan chuckled and he sent a wink at me.

“Psh, she’s staring at all of us,” Jongup said.

I smiled and said, “P-Perfect,” I said. They took some of the other clothes they had chosen, as well as undergarments. We headed towards the cash register and I paid with my debit card. “I’ll also take the clothes they are wearing now,” I said.

When we got out of the store, many of the girls were staring at B.A.P in awe. I ignored their stares and said, “So what do you guys want to eat now? It’s a bit past lunch time.”

“Anything’s fine,” Yongguk said.

“Alright,” I said. I decided to take them into one of my favorite restaurants.

“Welcome back Han-ah,” the owner of the store said and hugged you.

“I’m glad to be back,” I said.

“I see that you have brought some friends with you this time,” she smiled.

“Yep,” I said.

“Same order, which is Ddukbokkie?” she asked.

“Yes, but also some Hoeddeok,Yangnyeom Tongdak, and Bimbimbap,” I said. “I’ll take 2 dishes of each.”

“Coming right up,” she said.

We sat down onto the table.

“You guys seem really close,” said Youngjae.

“Yeah, she’s like a second mother to me,” I smiled.

“I see,” he said.

The food came and B.A.P gasped at the wondrous food displayed on the table.

“Is that even edible?” Youngjae managed to say.

“Yeah, try it. This store makes the best Korean foods,” I smiled.

“This is Ddukbokkie,” I said. “It is rice cake street food.”

4324649126_224b027146.jpg

“This is Hoeddeok,” I said. “They’re sweet syrupy pancakes.”

hoddeok_01-.jpg

“These are Yangnyeom Tongdak. They are seasoned fried chicken,” I said.

closeup1-590x442.jpg

“This is Bibimbap, it’s basically mixed ingredients,” I said.

bibimbap10.jpg

“Enjoy,” I smiled and they all dug into the food.

“This is *munch munch* so good,” Jongup said with his mouth full.

“Say ah,” Himchan said and fed me some Yangnyeom Tongdak.

“Thanks,” I said and smiled as the flavor melted in my mouth. I was about to grab a tissue when I found one in front of my face. I took it and wiped my face.

"Thanks Daehyun," I said.

He just nodded and continued to eat.

We all ate happily and we went to go and pay for the food.

“Thank you so much, the food was delicious as always,” I said.

“Thank you, and come back again, soon, with your group of friends,” she smiled.

“O-Okay,” I said and we left the store. “I think she likes you guys,” I smiled.

“Of course she would like us, we are very likeable people,” Himchan said.

“Some of us are,” Jongup said.

*Smacks on the arm*

 “Owww, what did I say wrong?” he questioned.

“You really are trying to get smacked aren’t you,” Himchan said.

“At least I don’t hit like a girl,” Jongup mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing!~” Jongup said and looped his arm around yours and walked away.

“Aish! That kid,” Himchan mumbled and walked faster to catch up.