Chapter 10

Survival of Mato

 

“Hello? Mom? Is that you?” I asked onto the phone.

“H-Hello? Han-ah? Is that you?” she said.

“Yes? What is the matter? Did something happen?” I asked in concern.

“No, nothing has happened. But, can you do a favor for me?” she asked.

“Of course,” I said.

“Well, do you remember your cousin, Jieun?” she asked.

“Of course, my one and only favorite,” I smiled.

“Well, she just came back to Seoul to visit on her break, and I was wondering if you could go and pick her up,” she said.

“Really? Of course,” I said.

“Meet her at Sunshine Airport at 11:30 A.M.” she said.

“What about my classes with Ms. Park?” I asked. **What about B.A.P?**

“She won’t be coming over for the next week,” she said. “Be there in time and make Jieun comfortable at the mansion,” she said.

“A-Alright,” I said.

“Thank you Han-ah, you are such a wonderful daughter,” she said. “Bye, I got to go,” she said.

“Bye,” I said and hung up. **What am I going to do when Jieun comes over to find that there are six guys living with me! What do I do? How do I explain? Maybe she’ll understand…But I have to tell B.A.P first**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guys…I have news,” I said.

“What is it? Is it news about the All Star Agency?” Yongguk furrowed his brows.

“No…my cousin is coming over to visit for a week,” I blurted out.

“What’s so bad about that?” Youngjae asked.

“Because, I can’t tell her that I live with 6 guys…alone,” I said. “I don’t know how she will take it. After all, she is my unnie and she might not take it well…”

“So what do we do?” Youngjae asked.

“We could hide,” Jongup said.

“Right. For a whole week,” Himchan said and rolled his eyes. “Think before you speak. What if we need to use the restroom or something? What about showering? Eating? We can’t just sneak around like that, it would be too obvious.”

“True…” he murmured.

“What about…you guys become my bodyguards!” I said and smiled.

“Bodyguards?” they asked in unison.

“Yep, I mean, it wouldn’t be suspicious that you guys live with me and follow me if you guys are my bodyguards,” I said. “It is also reasonable since I am rich, a teenage girl, and the daughter of two rich parents.”

“I don’t know,” Himchan said.

“I agree,” said Yongguk.

“Fine, then just sneak around without showering and eating for a week,” I said and frowned.

“Ewwww, I am not going to be stuck in a room with stinky guys,” Jongup said and made a face.

“You are a guy too,” Himchan glared.

“At least I won’t smell as bad as you by the end of the week,” Jongup said.

“Is this a challenge?” Himchan smirked.

“No, it is not,” I said and frowned.

“But-“

“But nothing,” I finished. “Bodyguards or you are on your own.”

“Fine, bodyguards,” they said.

“Good, we should go and order some sunglasses and tuxedo’s to put more effect,” I said.

“Awww…shopping for clothes again,” Youngjae frowned.

“Hmmm, maybe some walkie-talkies too,” I said.

“I’m in,” Youngjae said and entered into the jeep limo.

I smiled and looked at the rest of B.A.P.

“Maybe we’ll go back to that restaurant to eat again,” I mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear.

“We’re coming,” they all shouted in unison and entered into the jeep limo. I chuckled and entered in as well.