Desired Meeting

Marry me Baekhyun!

I woke up pretty early today, even beating the alarm. I quickly to a shower and put on my uniform. For some reason, today felt like it would be full of surprises.

I ran downstairs where my dad was eating breakfast and greeted him good morning. 

"Hey dad! Hey mom!" Both of my parents looked pretty shocked at me waking up this early, but still greeted me regardless. 

"So sweetheart, what do you want to do for your birthday?" I stopped eating and looked up at my dad. 

"My birthday?" I was so focused on other stuff to remember my own birthday which was tomorrow!

"You couldn't have possibly forgotten your own birthday!" My mom slapped me on my arm and started laughing. I rubbed my arm but still laughed along with her. 

"I don't know... I guess we can just do what we usually do?" 

"Non sense! We have something planned, so make sure you keep tomorrow completely free!" 

I just nodded and thought about turning 18.

--

I decided to walk to school without feeling the need to rush. As I walked, I took the slightly longer road that was lined along with small cafes and shops that were just too pretty to pass by. 

As I walked, a particular shop came into your view. On the glass of the shop, there was a poster with the members of EXO on it. Without realizing, I was searching for Baekhyun, but only Chanyeol, Suho, and Kai were on there. I sighed and continued my walk to school.

I kinda want to see him again soon. 

--

When I got to school, it was almost empty except for a few students that were studying early. I decided to go to the roof to catch some fresh air since the weather was nice today. 

I hoped to find it empty, but instead there was L.Joe who was leaning on the railing. Without thinking, as usual, I started walking towards him and stopped next to him but left 3 feet between us. 

"Um... thank you for yesterday." I managed to squeak out and peaked at him from the corner of my eyes. 

L.Joe kept his gaze forward and nodded. 

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing special I just... it was getting annoying how she's always picking on people." Wow. He actually was pretty... thoughtful? 

I was looking at the clouds that were just floating in the sky when L.Joe bagan to speak. 

"Why do you let her bother you like that?" I was rather taken back by the question and just stared at him. Then I looked down at my feet and gave it a thought before replying. 

"I don't know... I... I don't know... I just never really thought about fighting back." L.Joe looked at me and scrunched his nose. 

"You could just tell her to stop or something. She might pick on you still, but she might not as well."

I nodded slowly.

"Oh! But I have Hana next to me, so I don't get hurt too much." L.Joe stayed quiet for a minute or two before turning around and walking back to the door. I watched him go when he stopped all of a sudden.

"Do you remember I said that I might not be there to help?"

"Y-yeah" 

"It might be the same for Hana as well. Some day she might not be near you to help you." 

He walked off and I continued to stare at the door he closed. I let out a sigh and felt pretty down. It was all true, but I didn't want to bring it up...

--

During the whole lesson, my mind was blank and I was only able to come back to reality when it was lunch. 

"Yah Heeyoung, why are you so out of it?"

I looked at Hana and smiled. 

"Nothing. Hey let's go to the convenience store I have to buy my lunch today." Hana nodded uncertainly and led the way to the store.

--

At the store, we got out separate meals and since there was a line, I decided to look a bit more around the store. It was like a regular store, but they had more stuff to look at than just food.... yeah

I found myself looking at another poster of EXO that was marketing a certain type of soda and this time, there was Baekhyun on it! I grinned and kept staring at the poster.

"Heeyoung... do you wanna see Baekhyun?" 

"yeah...."

"Okay, he's here" I turned around to find a very happy Hana. 

"YOU LIKE HIM!!" 

"N-no I don't I was just... I was just..."

Hana started to pat me on my shoulder and was still grinning from ear to ear. 

"It's okay dongsaeng... let's go to my practice session today, okay?" 

At first I rejected, but gladly accepted when she kept asking.

--

When we got to the door of the practice room, I grabbed Hana by the arm. Hana looked at me with a questioning expression.

"What's wrong?"

"I know you can see through me... I'm nervous." Hana's gaze softened and she hugged me once. 

"Look just be comfortable around him okay? It's nothing too new." I nodded and she chuckled. But when she opened the door, there was no EXO in the room. Hana gasped and looked at me from the corner of her eyes which I caught. Her sorry face added to making my heart feel heavy. 

"Heeyoung I'm sorry, I didn't know they had a schedule." 

"It's okay... I'll watch you practice!" Hana smiled at me and began practicing. 

About an hour straight into practice without break, Hana collapsed next to me and started laughing. I just scoffed but began laughing with her. 

"I don't feel like practicing anymore... let's go get some ddukbokki!" Hana grabbed my arm and pulled me up. Just then, the door opened and EXO piled in. This time, there were both groups of EXO. Without catching myself, my eyes wondered through the members to find-

"Baekhyun hyung is coming with Chen and D.O" I turned to find Kai grinning mischeviously at me. I opened my mouth to deny the truth  when out of nowhere, a very familiar face popped up and hugged me. At that point, everyone's eyes widened and even Hana froze on the spot. 

I pushed the figure off of me and glared at him. 

"HEEEYOOUUNNNGGG!!!" I just shook my head and kicked him straight in the shin. 

"Tao, don't touch me so easily." 

--

"......So my family and his family are pretty close, nothing more. He's just a family friend." Tao was pouting, but everyone else just nodded in understanding... all except for few that continued to make jokes. 

"Wow... looks like Baekhyun has some tough competition with Tao...." Kai was laughing and so did Kris. 

"Anyways, I have to go so see you guys!" I waved at them and got up. Everyone waved and Hana got up along with me. 

"I'll go with you. I have to go anyways." I nodded and we both came out of the practice room. But when we were passing by one of the doors, I heard Baekhyun's voice. I stopped and looked in the direction it came from when I saw that he was with... Yeri. 

Hana stopped also and followed my gaze to the two that were talking and she looked at me. 

"Heeyoung..." But I couldn't hear anything besides Baekhyun and Yeri's laughing voice. My eyes were pooled up with tears as I watched them.... hug. 

I started sprinting up the stairs, but tripped on something and fell. I usually don't, but I cursed and got up and kept running. I could hear Hana calling my name and running after me. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

Hana and I were talking about Yeri's older brother who was a classmate of mine. He used to be pretty close with me, but had to move over seas. 

"So yeah... he wanted me to tell you that he was visiting soon and hoped that you guys could meet. He said he hopes you didn't change because you debuted." I slightly laughed but froze when all of a sudden, Yeri hugged me. I didn't particularly like her since I knew her REAL personality, but this was too unexpected. 

Right then, I heard someone gasp and saw Heeyoung's figure running and Hana who called out her name. Before running after her, Hana looked at me in disbelief and shook her head. I tried to pull free from Yeri's grasp, but she kept hugging tighter. 

"Oppa... she's just... ugh" that for some reason, set me off and I pushed Yeri away. 

"I think she's attractive." I walked off and out of the building and looked around, hoping to find Heeyoung. 

Why did things have to be like this?! 

 

Heeyoung's POV: 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wdV7SSbPB1I)

I ran and ran when it started to rain. The drops were pouring and I gradually came to a stop at a playground near my house. The tears were mixing with the drops of rain on my cheek, but I kept on crying harder. 

Hana caught up to me and we sat at the swing set. I just kept crying and Hana just kept swinging. This was the thing between us. When one of us cries, the other just lets them cry until they're ready to talk. When I stopped crying, the rain somehow also became thinner and was more like drops here and there.

"Heeyoung... I know you're shocked. I am as well. But you have to hear his side of the story as well! He's a nice person so th-" 

"No... Hana it's fine. I was just mistaking things and interpreted them my own way." 

Hana was trying to find words but just closed and sighed when she realized I was already distant in my mind. 

The only thing for me to do is to avoid him...

________________________________________