The confessions

Marry me Baekhyun!

HI AGAIN ALL MUAHAHA I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED AFTER MONTHS!! I AM EVEN UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS!!

I am not really sad to say that Hana and Kai's drama will clear up very soon.... I want to go back to focusing on Baekhyun and Heeyoung. I need a couple name for them... Anyways, enjoy, subscribe, vote, or comment!!

_________________________________________________________

"You... you what?" I looked at him, and snapped out of my trance. 

"I said I like Kai. But I told it to the wrong person." I turned and was going to start running. 

To find Kai. 

But while I tried to run, Jr grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He looked so broken and wouldn't let me go.

"What about me? What about me, who was always here for you? I know we only knew eachother for like two weeks, but have you seen the state you were in? Have you not realized that it was because of that jerk? Have you not seen me the whole time?"

I stared at him with a shocked face. I had realized we were getting close at a very rapid pace, but I did not expect Jr to like me.

I had nothing to say, so I ended up just closing and opening my mouth like a fish. 

Jr hung his head low and let go of my wrist. That's when all the words finally found me again. 

"Jr... I'm really thankful someone as awesome as you like me, but.... this is way too soon and you don't know me that well." 

"I know... I understand... but don't expect me to give up. I'm going to fight for you." I nodded and gave him a slight wave as I walked away. 

My plans of going to confess to Kai disappeared as my mouth clouded with what Jr just said to me.

 

JR'S POV:

I watched Hana as she walked away. 

Oh how gulliable she was. 

Before you curse me out, I did like her. Or so I would like to think. 

But she fell for my innocent act, and my little lies.

"I will fight for you...." I yelled after her again. She kept walking, but I knew she could hear me.

"...even if I have to play dirty." 

 

Hana's POV:

That night, I was so restless. Why couldn't I have him just think of me as a friend? He was someone I needed in my life when Kai was walking out, but for him to like me like that was completely unexpected. 

-

I got to the rehearsal room where everyone was, but everyone was staring at me. Some looked jealous while others gave me a small grin.

I passed by the faces with a confused mind, but my mind was still clouded with the previous day. 

I dropped off my stuff and stood up to tie my hair. I was facing the wall, so I could see that Jessica and her little crew was approaching me. I turned to face her, but I couldn't look at her in the eyes. I felt a little sorry for the incident yesterday, but I knew better than to feel completely sorry for her. 

When she gave me the biggest, brightest, and most fake smile, I was completely caught off guard. 

"Congratulations!" 

"What.... what?"

"You and JR! He's one of my closest dongsaeng. Make sure you treat him well!" Before I could stop her, she turned and faced the whole practice room.

"Everyone! Hana is going out with JR!" she began clapping, and people started to clap, some even hooting in encouragement. 

But there was nothing to encourage. 

Jessica turned back to me and hugged me. She whispered in my ear while keeping her smiling face on.

"Payback is a b*tch, huh?" She pulled away and walked out of the room, but that was when I caught sight of Kai next to the door. 

I tried to catch Kai's eyes, but his eyes were blank, and for a minute, I could feel my knees go weak.

Did he not feel anything for me anymore?

Just then, Suho clapped his hands to gather everyone's attention. 

"Alright, let's start rehearsal!"

Everyone was in position, and I was determined to explain to Kai whether he wanted it or not. 

The whole rehearsal, I was focused and didn't mess up once. People were finally acknowleding me, but my mind was focused on what I would say to Kai. 

Hey, I'm actually in love with you.

Hey, I've liked you.

Hey, why don't we get married?

Okay, maybe I was getting nowhere, but I was starting at a point... right?

When rehearsal finished, everyone was rushing out to grab a midnight snack, and within seconds, the whole room was empty.

Except for me and Kai. 

He grabbed his bag and began to head towards the door without looking at me once. 

I wanted to go and hug him, to say what I confessed to JR yesterday, but my feet were set where they were. 

I could see Kai reaching for the handle, and everything seemed to be in slow motion. My feet took off, and I began to walk towards Kai. 

Without realizing, my thoughts had carried out into action.

When the world resumed back in place, my arms were around Kai, and the words had tumbled out of my mouth. 

"Kai.... I like you." 

The words hung in the air, and I could feel Kai stiffen. My eyes widened at what I just said, but I didn't know if I should let go or not. 

In the middle of my logical side lecturing my emotions, I felt a spark go from my hand to my heart. 

Kai placed his hands on mine and they stayed there. 

"But... you're going out with Jr..... How come.... Hana I.... I don't know what to believe." 

I sighed and hugged him tighter. I told him all that happened between me, Jr and Jessica, and the whole time, I was telling him, my arms were around him and his hands were on my hands. 

"I see... so it was Jessica's doing." 

"I guess..... but why didn't you tell me you and Jessica weren't a thing?" 

"She... I don't know... I wanted to tell you but you kept getting the wrong idea I guess." He was chuckling, and I frowned at that. 

A thought suddenly appeared in my mind and I dropped my arms immediately. 

"I told you I liked you." 

"Yeah.... and?"

"And you haven't said anything about how you feel about me." 

Kai turned around and looked at me square in the eye. I could feel my cheeks getting red, but I didn't break the eye contact. 

"I like you too."

____________________________