second meeting

Marry me Baekhyun!

Your POV:

( I'll be changing to first POV now so instead of "you" it will be "I". Also your name for character will be Hee Young! Sorry for the sudden adjustments!)

I ran towards the gate just in time. I bowed to Mr. Exo. I should have asked him for his name... 

I turned around right before entering the school and he was walking away calmly. While I was looking at his back, even though it sounds extremely creepy, for 5 seconds, I throught of how it would have felt to hug him.

"Hurry up! The bell is gonna ring in three minutes!" the gate ajjusi told me. I snapped out of my gaze and ran to change my shoe and went to my class. Luckily, I stepped in as soon as the bell rang so I wasn't late. My friend Hana looked at me with one of her eye brows up.

"You're late again? Wow Lee Hee Young... How are you gonna manage in college?" She started to laugh a little. I pouted and sat next to her. 

"Thanks for worrying about me friend-since-birth Kim Hana..." I rolled my eyes in a joking manner and both of us laughed. Just then, a boy came into the class which hushed the whole room. It wasn't the fact that he was late, it was the fact that he was THE Lee Byunghun.... AKA L.Joe. He was known to be the whole school's bad with a pretty face that made him famous even in other schools. 

All the girls looked at him in awe while the boys looked at him with admiration. I continued to have my books organized and was getting ready for the class to begin. But while I was doing that, one of my pencils fell which fell and rolled over in front of L.Joe's feet. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at the pencil. 

Korean_Mechanical_Pencil_by_ElOhEl21.jpg

Even though I wasn't sure, I could see the corner of his lips twitching but within the next milisecond, he was back to the poker face he always has. The girls and even some boy gasped or looked at me with fear for dropping a pencil in the walkway of THE L.Joe. I didn't know what to do but as I was about to go pick it up, the pencil was quickly picked up and chucked at my arm. Even though it would seem like this was impossible, the pencil stabbed my arm and left a cut like mark and blood came out on the sleeve of my uniform. 

My eyes widened at the sight. I was already hurt once today! The rest happened under five seconds. Hana got up and ran up towards the direction that L.Joe was at and next thing I heard was a slap. I looked up in shock but saw that she had slapped someone else, not L.Joe. I was half relieved but stiffened when I saw who it was that she slapped. 

It was the queenka Park Yeri. 

She was on the floor as she glared at Hana. So she was the one who threw my MEHCANICAL pencil into my arm! I didn't ever have a good impression of her. She picked on me ever since she moved into town. 

Yeri got up and smirked at my face.

"You , you think you can seduce L.Joe oppa? Well you can't so stay away." She flipped her hair and went closer to L.Joe. "Oppa if this girl EVER annoys you, tell me m'kay~?" L.Joe shrugged her off and she tripped which made Hana crack up. She started laughing so hard that some other guys and girls laughed too and the girls that followed her started to laugh a bit too. 

Yeri had tears in her eyes as she stared at the ground. Just then, the teacher came in and looked at Yeri.

"Miss Yeri I don't believe this is your class, please go back." With that Yeri stormed off and the whole class went back into order.

Just then, I felt the sharp pain in my arm. Sure the blood wasn't as much as it was on my elbow, but there was a little puddle on the floor. Hana widened her eyes and took my arm. "Teacher! I'm gonna take her to the nurse!!" The teacher widened her eyes too and nodded furiously. 

Hana took my other arm that had the elbow cut which was my right arm and I yelped. She looked back at me with worry filling up her face.

"What happened to you?! Why are you constantly getting hurt?" She had tears welling up in her eyes which also made me sad. We both hugged out of no where in the hallway and earned few stares. 

 

After treating the cut, we both went back to class. Everyone was paying attention to the teacher so we snuck in through the back. Just as I entered, my eyes wandered off towards L.Joe's direction. His eyes met mine and it felt like all of my muscles were saluting under his gaze. *Wow he really is good looking* I thought. When I was still lost in his trance, Hana pushed me gently forward to go in. Blushing, I went back to my seat which was right in front of L.Joe's seat. WHY?! 

I lowered my head when I went to my seat, but as I tried to pull out my chair, it wouldn't budge. I looked at the legs and saw actual legs blocking the path. Without looking, I knew whos they were... L.Joe's. 

"Uh excuse me Mr. L.Joe, can you please, I don't mean to be rude, um move your legs..?" I looked down since I was afraid of him. 

"Then look at me in the eye. When you talk to people, you're suppose to look at them in the eye."

I slowly looked up to look at his eyes. They were so... beautiful..."Um... I moved my legs." I snapped out and looked down, embarrased. "O-oh ok thank you." 

When I sat down, I mentally hit myself in attempt to wake up. Hana who was beside me didn't see anything luckily, or she would've made fun of me for weeks. I looked her way and she was asleep.... as always.

 

*LUNCH*

 

The bell rang and the teacher stacked her books and smiled at us. "Have a nice lunch everyone! Don't steal other people's food!" Everyone laughed and so did the teacher as she went out. When she was out of the classroom, we all waited one minute to give her and the other teachers time to run away before we all charged to the cafeteria or eat in the class room. Since Hana was still asleep, I decided to wake her up... but not too gently MUAHAHAHA...I slowly got up and went in front of her desk and bent down. I put my hair down and tapped her foot. She stirred I could hear her lifting her head and looking around. "Heeyoung?" I tapped her foot again and she froze. I was laughing silently but stopped when i heard her shift backwards. When she froze again, I jumped out of where I was and I heard her scream. "Yah! Lee Heeyoung!" 

I laughed hard and she started to laugh too. "Did you pack your lunch?" Hana smiled her famous eye smile and grinned from ear to ear.

I smiled back at her and nodded. "And I know that YOU did not pack, I have brought you some as well." She starting laughing and slapped her knee. "ah... that's a knee slapper." I just looked at her funny not getting what she was saying. 

While she and I were enjoying our lunch and talking, the door slid open and the queenkas piled in. I looked at there re-formed uniforms. Short skirts with laces at the bottom and tight tops. I sighed and looked at Hana who was already getting ready by taking off her jacket. 

"What do you want?" The queenkas scoffed and looked past her to glare at me. The four "followers" stepped in and formed a formation like line and Yeri stepped in. "I just wanted to pay a little visit for my friend here..." She came closer and closer until she was standing only a few feet away from me. Yeri looked down at my lunch box and rolled her eyes. She turned to face me and smirked. 

"Do you know what I can't stand? When you smile. It makes me sooooo irratated." She turned back to my boxed lunch and picked it up. She looked at me and with a fake smile, she put it upside down and dropped the container with the food onto the floor. 

Tears pooled around my eye when Yeri's wrist was snatched up by a hand. A very angry looking L.Joe was looking down at her with a rather piercing glare.

"Don't make a mess in front of my desk." Yeri gasped and looked at him. "Oppa, I just... I-" L.Joe pushed away her hand and smirked. "You know good girls should clean up their mess." Yeri smirked and looked back at me. 

"You heard that right? Clean the mess-" L.Joe twirled her around and looked up at her with a smirk. 

"I meant you. You know... I've been annoyed by you since this morning... possibly even before that." Yeri gasped and started to tear up when L.Joe walked away. 

Hana crossed her arms and stepped closer to Yeri. "Well you heard him... clean it up" Yeri glared and crouched down. She turned the bowl to its upright position and started to put the food inside it. I gasped and crouched down with her. "N-no it's ok. You don't have to do this! It's really fine!" I snatched the box from her hands and started to clean the mess up. 

"I'm not doing it because I feel bad for you. It's because oppa told me to do this." She snatched the bowl back and continued to pick the food up. 

Hana grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up. "Yah! Let her do it. Just leave her be." I gently pulled my arm away and crouched back down. I tried to take the bowl away again but she held onto it. Just when I pulled once more, Yeri fell towards me and onto the food. Her skirt and knees were on the food and slowly staining. 

Her eyes widened at the same time mine did and she opend .

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"