Starting new

Marry me Baekhyun!

My eyes widened and my lips stretched into a wide smile. 

Kai's expression mirrored mine and we both stood there, smiling at each other. 

Kai's eyes looked to my lips then back to my eyes, silently asking for permission. In reply, I looked down at his lips and then looked back at his eyes. His eyes looked at my lips again, except this time he started leaning in. 

It wasn't like this was my first kiss. Sadly, I had that long ago. But what was the first was that I felt the spark from the touch of our lips spreading all throughout my body, and it was as if the world around us seemed to stop. 

As much as we enjoyed the very short but desperate and much needed kiss, we heard footsteps of the other trainees who were coming back to get their stuff. 

I took a step back, but Kai put his arm around my waist and locked me in place. Just then, the door opened and in came all the trainees. 

At first, none realized we were there in that position, but one looked and shouted, "WHOOAA WHAT HAPPENED?!" Soon, the air in the room changed and everyone looked at me and Kai with curiosity and some with disgust. 

"She's already changed?"

"Wow.... what a ...."

"But doesn't he have a thing with Jessica?" 

At the last comment, I felt Kai stiffen and he cleared his throat. 

I hope this goes well.

 

Kai's POV:

I was tired of constantly losing and slipping Hana away from my hand. Everytime I saw her, all I wanted to do was to claim her as mine and hug her. 

"So, what Jessica said about Hana and JR was a false statement." Before I could add more, Hana stopped me by putting her hand on my arm and she also cleared . 

I could feel her tremble, but I held her slightly tighter to give her assurance. 

"Jr and I are good friends, but there is nothing more than that. The one I actually like is Kai."

Some people began to nod while some looked like they were processing this still. Just then, Jessica walked in and her eyes became incredibly wide as she stared at Kai's arm around me. 

"What... what is going on?" Just then, one of the trainees that I hung out with a few times stepped up.

"Jessica, care to explain? Apparently these two are going out and Hana and Jr are just good friends." 

Jessica faked a smile at the trainee and gasped. 

"Oh really? My mistake. That wasn't what Jr told me. Perhaps he was joking." Then, she turned to look at us again. 

"Congrats to both of you. You guys look great together!" She started to clap again, and all the others half-heartedly joined. They were too tired from the rehearsal and were more than ready to sleep.

One by one, all the trainees left, emptying the room except for me, Kai, and Jessica. 

As the door closed, Jessica's fake smile dropped. She sent laser glares at me but this time, she looked rather sad. 

I took a deep breath and looked at Jessica. 

"Jessica, you really are awesome, but I think it would be better if you and I don't cross the friend line. That is, if you still want to be friends." Jessica sighed and closed her eyes before opening them again. She pinched the top of her nose while she crossed the other arm across her chest. 

"I'm done. I am too tired of all this drama. I do admit, since I started a lot of it, I'll apologize." Her voice was quiet, and she looked so defenseless. 

Just then, Hana poked my arm and whisperd into my ear. 

"I want to talk to her privately. Can you give us some room?" I nodded and reluctantly let go of Hana. 

Gosh I missed her already. 

 

Jessica's POV:

Kai left, leaving just me and Hana. I did all I could to avoid her eyes, but she kept staring at me regardless.

"Jessica.... thank you." 

What?

"What?" My eyes snapped to look at her and she looked dead serious. 

"If you hadn't showed up yesterday and said that Kai liked someone else, I would've never had the courage to confess to Kai. So, thank you." 

I stared at her with an opened mouth. 

I helped them?

Wow. My plans completely back fired. But honestly, I didn't feel sad about it. 

Kai just wasn't the one for me. 

"Well... your welcome then. And... sorry again. I just... I really liked Kai." She gave me a small smile. 

"I know. I understand exactly how you feel. But, I really can't give him up." I laughed lightly at that. 

"Wasn't expecting you to." She grinned and I waved at her as I walked out the door. When I reached my car, Kai was already there, waiting for me. 

If only this was for another purpose. 

When I was standing in front of him, he looked at me straight in the eye.

"Jessica, I'm really sorry. I really, really am sorry." I shifted uncomfortably. 

I felt the tears ready. 

"It's not your fault. I'm surprisingly happy for the two of you. Don't let her get away... she seems like a keeper." He nodded curtly and I quickly opened the door to my car to get in. 

My tears were really ready. 

"Bye Kai." 

For good. 

"Bye Jessica." With that, I got in my car and raced off to wherever. I hadn't realized my cheeks were wet until my vision became blurry. 

Slowly, I let my sobs out as I drove. 

The reason I held on to Kai was because he was the first guy I truly liked. 

I guess first love doesn't always mean the only love.

 

Hana's POV: 

The door to the rehearsal room opened and Kai came in. 

He grinned brightly at him, and his eyes lit up. I felt so loved and I mirrored Kai's expression. 

"So,  my dear girlfriend." 

"I'm your girlfriend?"

He rolled his eyes and hugged me. 

"Hana. I like you so, so much. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I giggled at his silliness and nodded. 

"Yes. Gladyly." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________-

HELLO!! UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!

SO since Hana and Kai's story has come to a happy end, let's go back to Baekhyun and Heeyoung!

Comment, vote, subscribe, enjoy!