I thought we would stay happy

Marry me Baekhyun!

I AM ON A ROLL WOOHOO! Anyways, now we go back to Baekhyun and Heeyoung.... 

GUYS I SAW PHOTOS OF TAEYEON AND BAEKHYUN ON A DATE OR SOMETHING

all while they may be just rumours..... OMYGOSH WHOOOOOAA I PREDICTED WELL WHOAA

____________________________________________________________________-

Heeyoung's POV:

Since the time we made up, Baekhyun and I couldn't be happier together. 

We rarely got into arguments, and when we did, we made sure to make up within that day. He was getting busier with his schedules, but he also made sure I could come with him to whatever business he had. 

However because I was constantly missing school for going away with Baekhyun, my grades began to drop.  

I opened the door to my house and walked in, happy that I was able to watch Baekhyun practice before I came home. 

To my surprise, my mom was waiting for me at the dining table. She did not look happy. 

"Hey umma....."

"Heeyoung, have a seat." Crap. I haven't done anything noticeably wrong, so why did I get a bad feeling?

I silently slid into the seat, putting my bagpack next to the leg of my chair.

"What's up...?" She sighed and looked at me in the eye. 

She wasn't looking mad, but she looked rather disappointed and tired. The two that I hated to see on her. 

"Would you like to explain to me why your grades are dropping badly?" 

"I don't know what you mean... my grades haven't been that bad?" She slid towards me a piece of paper.

Crap I completely forgot about checkpoint grades. It was when the parents got our class rankings and current grades in classes.

I looked at them and my mouth dropped open at my grade. They really were suffering. 

"I... I promise to raise them mom. I really do." 

"You're half-way through the year. Soon, you're going to have to apply to colleges." I cringed at the reminder that I would be graduating soon. 

"I know. I'm going to raise my grades. Don't worry umma, I can do it." She shook her head, and I looked at her, a little hurt. 

"From now on until you graduate, you're not going with Baekhyun to his schedules. I know you've been doing it behind my back sometimes." 

"But umma-" 

"-And, Tao will be tutoring you. Starting from tomorrow night at 6." My eyes widened in shock. How could she? 

"I have a plan with Baekhyun at 6 tomorrow! I can't just cancel that!"

"Yes you can and will. No more seeing Baekhyun until you get your grades up."

"But-"

"-Anymore objections, and I will make sure you don't see him until after you graduate." I was so frustrated. 

Just when things with Hana and Kai worked out, something had to come between me and Baek.

Before I could make any remarks, I started my way up the stairs to call Baek. 

"And as a reminder, you are the one who let your grades slip. If you maintained them, you wouldn't run into such troubles." I sighed, knowing she was right, but too stubborn to admit it. 

When I got to my room, I called Baekhyun to let him know what was going on.

"Hello?" 

"Heeyoung! What's up?"

"I can't go on our date tomorrow... and I can't go to your schedules with you or see you until I get my grades up." 

"What.... are your grades that bad?" 

"Yeah.... sort of." 

"Okay... well you can do it! Fighting!" I smiled at his cuteness.

"I don't think it'll take too long since I'm getting tutored." I cringed at not mentioning Tao. Baek would flip if he found out.

"I see.... that's good then."
"Yeah.... yeah it is.... I'm gonna go now.  Bye."

"I love you." 

"Love you too." This time, something about my voice was off, and I knew Baekhyun noticed it. 

"Heeyoung, are you-"

"Bye Baekhyun." 

I quickly hung up and threw my phone on the farside of my bed before falling back to lay down on my bed.

This was going to be rough.

-

The next day passed by pretty regularly even though I avoided Baekhyun's calls and texts all day. 

I felt guilty, but for some reason, I didn't want to talk to him. More like I couldn't.

It was 5:50, and Tao was already in my room, looking around on my desk.

"Can't we start so we can end early?" Tao chuckled and that made me even more annoyed. 

"I was sent here to start at 6."

"So why are you here earlier?" Tao sighed.

"I just wanted to have a little chat with you."

"I don't want to."

"Come on. You can't hate me forever."

"Oh but I will." He rolled his eyes and layed down on my floor.

"Fine then. Just answer my questions." 

"........fine." 

"Good. How's life?"

"Good."

"Okay.... how are you with your grades?" 

"Obviously bad if YOU have to be here." 

"Ouch. Okay... fair enough." 

"Are you even smart?"

He smirked. "I thought you were only going to answer?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Nevermind then." 

"I am considered smart since I skipped two grades and am already in college now." I gaped at him. 

I honestly thought Tao would be one of those dumb guys. 

"Surprised? You're not the first one." I blushed, feeling slightly guilty at my assumption.

"Anyways, does Baekhyun even know I'm tutoring you?" I shook my head.

"Hoping he won't find out." Tao nodded thoughfully and took out his books.

"I guess that gives me something then."

"What?"

"Nothing. Get your books we're starting." I looked at my clock. It was exactly 6.

I had to admit, Tao was a good tutor. I wasn't dumb, and in fact, I was considered smart, but Tao made everything much easier.

What I was also impressed about was that he stayed concentrated. His eyes were serious and there was no hint of mocking or teasing when I got something wrong. Like now.

"Almost. You forgot to factor out these. You just made it harder for yourself." I nodded and resolved it.

"Good. Now try solving these in ten minutes." He gave me a few sample questions, and they ranged levels of difficulty.

Out of the five he gave me, I solved four under five minutes.

"You're on a good track. Just solve the last one." I nodded and started to solve the problem. 

I was doing well half way, but got stuck at a certain step. 

I muttered to myself about what he was saying earlier, but forgot the second part of the phrase.

"You have three minutes." I nodded and tried to concentrate, but the problem was not making sense. I hate math. 

"You're out of time. Are you still stuck?" I nodded again and he leaned on the table next to me. 

"For this you have to..." He explained a short cut, and I felt so stupid. 

"Oh.... wow that's easy." He smiled and nodded.

"It's easy once you get it. You got the others right though. Good job." I smiled back at him. 

For the first time in a long time, Tao wasn't as bad of a guy as I thought. He looked at the clock and closed the books.
"You're terrible sessoin with me is now over. Congratulations." I grinned, but the tutor session wasn't too bad.

"You weren't too terrible. I'll give you that." He rolled his eyes in a joking manner.

"Gee thanks, that is so nice of you." We both laughed and he went to his car. I followed him out to tell him bye and he waved once more before getting in a driving off. 

When I went back to my room and checked my texts, there were 20 missed calls and 53 unread texs. 

They except for three texts, the rest were from Baekhyun. 

It ranged from asking what I was doing and why I was avoiding him. 

I sighed and dialed his number. 

"Hello?"

"Heeyoung! Thank goodness, why weren't you responding to me?" I sighed.

"I was busy studying. Sorry about that." Baekhyun was quiet. 

"I see. Good luck." I cringed when I heard the hurt in his voice. 

"Thanks. How was your day?" 

"Bareable." 

"That's good."

"Yeah." We both got silent and we stayed like that for a good solid two minutes. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but we could feel the tension in the air between us. 

"I better sleep. I have an early schedule tomorrow." 

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." He hung up right after that, and I kept the phone to my ear. 

I wanted to atleast hear the "I love you" that he always gave me. 

But I wasn't being fair.

And I knew that. 

_____________________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME

I just had to add a little spice to the everything nice.....

atleast I'm updating more frequently?

Thanks! Comment, subscribe, vote, enjoy!