End of cycle

Marry me Baekhyun!

I went straight home after all the drama. It felt like I was the main character of a movie.

The next few weeks consisted of me avoiding every occasion that had to do with meeting Baekhyun. If my parents decided they were going to hold a charity event that both Baekhyun and I were required to attend, I would act as if I was extremely sick.

My parents sensed something was wrong, and they only looked at eachother when I made up lame excuses. 

I was lying down on my bed, facing the window and wondered if I really had pushed it too far. But everytime I came up with these thoughts, I would reason it with "well he didn't try to get me back..." As much as I knew I was being unfair, I wondered if he was thinking about me at all.

There were news reports of them having a concert in Japan, and he looked completely normal.

I thought his smile wasn't though.

I did miss him, and I regreted acting like a child, but I was the one who told him to not talk to me and act like strangers. 

This is so complicated.

I decided to fully apologize for what I did even though it seemed way too awkward and stupid, but I really did like him, and I was sick of all the drama I was creating. 

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. 

There were exactly three rings before he picked up. I only knew since I felt like my heart was screaming in my ears. 

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun, it's me Heeyoung."

"I know."

"Um..."

"What?"

"Can we meet? I want to talk some things out with you."

"....."

"Baekhyun?" 

"Okay." After setting the time, I started to get ready for our meeting. I made sure to look the best that I could pull off, and since I didn't wear make up, I walked out of my house. This was it. 

This was my last chance.

-

Baekhyun's POV:

I was upset after she had told me to forget about the engagement deal and our time promise. 

I was eager to get married if I was to be honest, and when she told me what she told me, I felt my heart break to pieces and felt tears forming around my eyes. 

Scared she would see it, I turned around and started to walk slowly to the door. I turned my head to see Heeyoung walk away, and I felt the tears falling down. Just then, Kai walked out of the room and seeing me cry, he closed the door. 

I constantly checked my phone afterwards, hoping there would be some sign of wanting to get back together from Heeyoung, but there was nothing. 

I sighed and put my phone down, getting ready to leave to go to practice when my phone began to ring. Without hesitation, I answered the phone, seeing that it was Heeyoung. 

When we decided to meet after an hour, my heart was beating like crazy. 

I hope this goes well.

-

Heeyoung's POV:

I arrived first at the cafe that we were meeting which had separate, private rooms. It was for business occations, but Baekhyun and I decided it would be the best private area for the two of us to talk. 

The door opened when I was fixing my hair, and I quickly put my hand on my lap.

"Hi... Hi Baekhyun." Baekhyun wasn't smiling, and his lip was drawn into a tight line. It made my heart squeeze, but I knew I deserved it. 

He sat across from me, and I felt the tense in the air between just the two of us. 

"So..."
"What did you want to talk about."

"Um... about what happened... I'm really sorry..."

"Oh, you are?" He sounded sarcastic, but I looked at my lap and kept talking. I was running low on courage, and I needed to get my message through before I gave up. 

"I am. I really am sorry because I'm constantly overreacting, and I don't have any excuse about it. I know I'm at fault, but..."

"But what?"

"I.... I want you all to myself. I hate the fact that I'm being desperate, and I'm acting like without you, I'm falling to pieces.... But I-"

"Heeyoung." He cut me off, and I felt the tears falling down. I was rushing out my words, and I realized how stupid I must have looked. 

I let the tears fall, and the silence in the room was making the tears feel heavier than ever. 

"Heeyoung, look at me." I slowly looked up, and through the blur of the tears, I saw Baekhyun get up. Was he making me look while he walked out of my life?

But instead, he walked towards me with a smiling face and a tear fell from his eye. 

"Next time, just be honest with me... I like the honest you best." With that, he leaned in and my lips found his. 

I felt like I was the luckiest girl alive, and the whole world seemed as though it froze for the 5 seconds we were holding onto each other, desperate to get back what we lost. 

When we parted, we started into eachothers eyes, my tears still falling, but I was still smiling. He laughed and wiped away my tears. 

"You look really funny right now Heeyoung... still cute though." I blushed and kinda jumped onto him, making him fall backwards. I was hugging him, and he was hugging me back. 

"Do you want to finish the business we started from the other day?" I gasped and pushed him away, blushing madly. He chuckled and hugged me. 

"I'm just kidding." 

"You know... I know that I was being a really clingy girl.... so, I'll continue to do that." 

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna make you fall so in love with me that you will be the one grabbing me, and that you will be needing me at all times." Baekhyun grinned and pinched my cheeks. 

"You can try... if I can fall any deeper in love with you." This may have seemed extremely cheesy, but between the two of us, it was a relief since we finally were able to fully open up to eachother. 

-

Baekhyun dropped me off and gave me a goodnight kiss, reminding me that everytime we did kiss, it felt like the first time all over again.

I called Hana, and started to spill all the details of tonight. It felt so magical, and I was so happy that I had the courage to confont him. 

"That's awesome! Yeah, stop being so moody with him, the poor dude was crying when he came into the room."
"He was?"

"Yeah, you made a guy cry... how mean were you to him?"

"I... I don't know?" Hana laughed, but she began to quiet down. She was silent on the other line, and I knew something was wrong.

"Hana, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me now, it's something to do with a guy right?" Due to knowing eachother for an unbelieveable amount of time, we understood what silence meant what. Hana sighed and started to speak. 

"It's Kai. He's been ignoring all of my texts, and if I see him during practice, he acts like I'm not even there. I don't know why he's avoiding me."

I knew how much she liked him, and it was like seeing me and Baekhyun from before. This was all a misunderstanding. 

"You know.... I think he really has something with Jessica Sunbae...."

"Trust me, it's something far from that. He doesn't-" 

"We don't even know everything about him... he is always talking with her... and he-"

"Hana! He doens't see her that way, he actually- " I heard from her line, her mom calling for her to eat dinner. 

"Hey I gotta go.... maybe he and I weren't meant to be. Talk to you later!" 

We hung up, and I knew that I had to talk to Kai. 

If I found love through misunderstanding, I knew Hana could too.

__________________________________________________________