Repetition

Marry me Baekhyun!

The first week after the day I told Baekhyun about our "deal" went without much ruckus. He would text and call me more often than he used to, and we both tried our best to meet. 

However, the following week was busy for both of us. He was finishing up his new song, and it was the last concert of for the album Growl. I was also getting ready to start the new semester as fall was rolling in. 

Since tonight was the last concert, I planned to go to the concert with Hana. Hana was over at my house and we were gettin ready to go. 

"Heeyoung, why are so focused on your make up today? You barely put any on." I grinned at her and she laughed. 

"Is this to win him completely so you could win the competition?" I shrugged but I was smiling. I had told Hana about what happened and she agreed with my decision.

"You did get hurt enough... physically and emotionally. Are you confident though?" At that time I shrugged, but tonight I felt like I WAS confident. 

I looked at the ring on my finger and slid it off my finger. 

"HEEYOUNG! What are you doing?!" 

"Relax Hana, I'm just gonna turn it into a necklace for tonight, I don't want to end up losing it." Hana nodded but looked doubtful. 

"Wouldn't it fall off easier if you put it into a necklace?"

"It's a really sturdy chain, don't worry it'll be fine." Hana nodded in agreement and we left the house.

-

When we arrived at the place they were having their concert, it was PACKED. 

There were multiple girls holding up signs and banners and they all looked extremely excited. I have to admit though, I was feeling jealous of all the girls who had the banners with Baek's name on it. 

012B9C3B5181BE7723A94A

They all looked as if they had walked out of a magazine and I felt underdressed. Hana grabbed my arm and led me towards the back since I don't know the concert place. 

When we were backstage, wondering around to look for EXO's room, Jessica stepped out of a room. 

"Yeah, Jong In- ah do good today! See ya!" She was giggling as she exited the room and I could feel Hana's arm, which was linked with mine, tense. I looked at Hana who just gave me a tight grin. 

When Jessica got closer, Hana bowed. 

"Hello sunbaenim! Are you performing today?" 

Jessica smiled and waved. 

"Hi Hana! Yeah TJS is performing today! Oh! Gotta go get ready, see ya~" 

(A/N: I know it's TTS but since Tiffany is Hana, It's TJS in here!!)

Hana bowed and she sighed. 

"Is she...?" 

"I don't even know... it happened recently, and I've been thinking it was just a sunbae and hoobae thing, but... I'm not even sure of that now. They're getting really close these days....." I tightened the arm around hers and gave her the brightest smile I could give. 

"You might just be overthinking this! It might not even be that serious!" Hana laughed at my forced enthusiasm.

"I don't think you're saying that just to me...?"

I sighed and we headed towards EXO's room. We heard laughing from inside the room and I felt my heart skip a few beats when I heard Baek's laugh. Shortly after the laugh ended, we heard one of the guys say something that made Hana dash from my side to who knows where.

"So are you getting far with Sica Sunbae?" Everyone was laughing in a teasing manner, but Kai denied it. 

"No... She and I are just co-workers you know it guys....You know I already-" I slammed the door open. The whole room froze, and luckily, it was just the EXO members and their manager. 

"Heeyoung!" Baekhyun came running towards me, and I was soon engulfed in a hug. I hugged him back and breathed in his familar scent. 

When we pulled away, Baekhyun was still hugging me from the back and I had to keep a straight face when I looked at Kai.

"Hey Heeyoung. Where's Hana?" I glared at him and shrugged.

"She was next to me... and then she left...." I searched Kai's face and I could tell he understood that Hana had heard them talk.

"Why don't you go look for her?" I looked at him with hope, but he shook his head.

"The concert is probably going to start soon anyways... if she doesn't come see me, then.... then that's her choice." The members looked guilty and I could tell Chanyeol was the one who had asked the question about Jessica and Kai. 

I sighed and Baekhyun leaned his head on my shoulder which looked like he was just snuggling, but he was actually also talking to me. 

"He will look for her soon... he's just acting tough, don't worry so much about it. It'll be fine. He cares for her too much." I nodded and gave him a smile.

But would you do the same for me if this was our case? 

-

Exo was getting onto the stage and everyone was running up the stairs right behind the stage. They were still covered by the walls, but the crowd was roaring. 

Baekhyun stopped and let the rest of the members go in front before he faced me and linked his fingers with me. 

This was new. 

He grinned at me shyly and leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. 

This was also new.

He leaned in and even though the crowd was unbelieveably loud, I could still hear him.

"Next time, it'll be even deeper." 

This was VERY new. 

I looked at him with a shocked expression and he laughed as he ran up the stairs onto the stage with the rest. 

I quickly turned and began to look for Hana. She had yet to return and did not reply to any of the texts I sent her. 

She met me at EXO's room, and her face was covered in tears stains. I hugged her and let her let out the rest of the tears. 

I pat her back and stayed silent until she started to speak.

"I knew it! I knew I shouldn't have had false hope, because he only thinks of me as *hicc* a friend but... but I really thought.."

"I know.... I know how you feel." 

When she was done, we went to our seats which were more at the front and since we were VIPs, we easily made our way to our seats through the front. 

When we stood there, the crowd of girls with Baekhyun's posters happened to be behind me. Just my luck.

As the concert was coming to an end, the crowd was getting more hyper. I felt people pushing and shoving in attempt to touch the EXO members, and as a result, Hana and I were both getting pushed. 

I sighed in relief and reached for the ring necklace. 

'It's good that I tied it around... where is it?!' I frantically searched around my neck and my ring was missing. I tried to look at the floor around me for the ring, but the disco lights was making me dizzy and hard to see. 

I bent down, knowing it was a terrible idea and I started to look at the floor. I finally saw the light reflecting off of something which I dove for without a second thought. 

I felt the circular coldness enclosed in my hand and I tried to get up in the waving crowd. 

I felt one girl kick me, most likely by accident because she apologized, but also felt another girl trip over me. I caught her, but fell onto my elbow. 

"Are you okay?! Thank you so much!" She quickly got off when she realized she was completely laying on top of me. 

I stood up and tried to find Hana, but ended up just going to the bathroom to examine my somewhat battle scar. 

There was a big bruise, but it wasn't as bad as it should have been. 

I looked at the ring that I had dropped, and luckily, it looked to be the same as it was this morning. I grinned at myself and got back to the concert. 

When I got back, TJS was making their way up on the stage, and while they were setting up, the crowd was going crazy once again. 

I returned to EXO's room and when I opened the door, the members of EXO were changing except for Baekhyun who was pacing back and forth. Hana saw me and she threw her arms around me.

"Heeyoung! Where did you go off to?! Do you know how worried I was?!" I laughed and apologized.

"Sorry I dropped the ring that was around my neck by accident, I just went to get it when-" I was pulled away from Hana and the room had quieted down once again. 

"Where were you?" A very angry Baekhyun was looking at me with such a cold expression. I gulped and told him my part of the story. 

"Screw the ring! You could've been trampled in that crowd!" I felt my heart cringe in pain when Baekhyun talked about the ring, that he gave ME, in such a way. 

"What... what do you.... it's the ring you gave me... How can I just leave it their where someone could easily pick it up?" 

"I can just replace it with a new one! It doesn't even-"

"-matter? You can just replace it with a new one? Is that how easy it is to modify the promise that you and I made? I know it's just a short time we agree on, but how can you-" Baekhyun covered my mouth and took me outside the room and closed the door behind him. 

"Don't talk about our deal in front of others." 

"Deal?"

"what?"

"DEAL? Is that what you call this? So it was just me the whole time thinking that you were- I can't even-" I felt my face heat up in embarrasment and tears pooling around my eyes. 

I took the ring necklace that was in my pocket and threw it on the ground. Once again, I was being dramatic, but this... he was hurting me so much with his choice of words. 

"Forget this deal. Forget this engagement. Forget there was anything between us that was more than just a contract. Forget anything that had anything to do with me and you personally." I took his left hand and pulled the ring that was on his hands. 

Thankfully, the other accesories around his fingers blended in with the ring I gave him which was perfect. 

"If anyone asks why you don't have an engagement ring, just tell them the one you were wearing was a prop. I'm leaving." I took the ring with me and my heels before walking away. 

A part of me wanted him to grab me and don't let go. 

But that part of me was embarrased once again when I heard the sound of the door opening. 

When it closed, I finally let the tears fall out.