One week and counting...

Marry me Baekhyun!

HI EVERYONE!! SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LONG!! I was very busy with school, but I'll try to update!!

Just to give you guys a heads up, I will be taking L.Joe OUT of this story, there is just too many people right now, sorry!! 

The parts where he appeared will be kept there, perhaps for later~? ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana and I met with eachother at Shiyun's cafe. 

The minute we walked into the cafe, Shiyun greeted us with a tight smile and guided us to a room in the back. 

"How does he...?" 

"I called him and asked to get a room in the back." Hana nodded once and we walked in a hurry to the room.

As soon as the door was closed, I burst into tears in Hana's arm. 

"I know I told him I was going to have fun on my own, my way, but still! He should've known there are so many pairs of eyes watching him!"

Hana patted my back until I was ready to talk. And when I was able to, I spilled everything that Baek and I had fought about. Hana sat silently and occasionally nodded and agreed.

When I was done, my eyes were starting to fill with tears again as I regreted some words I had said to him. 

If only I had held it in.

If only I just loved him more. I really wanted to rewind time and fix the mistakes I made.

"I can see why you're really upset, but I mean... even before you two met, Baek and Taeyeon had some rumors relating the two of them."

My head snapped up and I stared at Hana. 

"What... what rumor?"

"Apparently, they somehow knew eachother even before they debuted and even after EXO debuted, they were seen going to different cafes and going on walks and stuff, and since SM is really trying to protect them, everything was hidden... "

Tears were already falling down my cheek as I slowly understood the situation. 

Or atleast I thought I understood. I really hated crying for a guy and making this so dramatic, but I really liked Baek now. 

"B-but after he met you, he stopped hanging out with her as much!" She looked uneasy and was biting her lip probably punishing herself right now on the inside. 

I shook my head and tried to regain my breath. 

"I'm gonna try to talk to him." 

She nodded and held my hand as I dialed Baekhyun's number. The phone rang but it reached straight to his voicemail. I kept calling over and over again until Shiyun came into the room.

"Is she still.....?" Hana nodded and looked back at my face. Judging by the look on her face, I could tell the expression on my face wasn't very pleasant. "Heeyoung-ah...." I smiled at her, and let go of her hand. As I grabbed my stuff, I tried to concentrate on the patterns of my shoes. 

"Shiyun oppa, don't you have costumers to worry about?"

Shiyun pointed to the clock. 

"It's already 8, this shop has been closed for a long time now." I gave him an apologetic look which he shook off and grinned back at. 

"Hana thanks for meeting up with me. I'm okay now, so you should go home. Same to you too oppa." They both looked at each other before looking at me. 

I rushed out the door to hide the tears that also rushed out. 

--

The next morning, I woke up with a very puffy face. The news was covered in headlines about Taeyeon and Baek, and I had to duck my head on the way to school to avoid getting noticed. Once I arrived school, I left the classroom as soon as the teacher left after her lesson.

I wandered stayed in the bathroom and spent free time there just to avoid getting questioned by my classmates. When the bell rang, I came out of the restroom and was on my way back to class, when I saw Yeri coming from the other side. Gosh, why now. 

Yeri was with her usual group of friends but paused when she saw me. In the hallway, there was just her and me now. She smirked and started her way to me. 

"Hi Heeyoung! Long time no see.... Anyways, how are you doing now days?" Her expression was innocent, but her eyes were toppling over in laughter. 

"Cut the crap. What do you want." Her expression hardened and she glared at me with a cold face as she crossed her arms together. 

"You're pretty brave considering your finace is cheating on you."

"He's not-"

"You can deny it, but you do know that he and Taeyeon sunbae had rumors throughout the whole SM company right? His ideal girl type even revolves around her, complete opposite of how you are." 

My mouth hung open, and I unintentionally recalled the picture that was on the newspaper. Yeri, who looked satisfied, brushed my hair and walked past me. 

"You poor, poor thing...See ya~" 

When she was gone, the tears that were pooling started to fall down. 

--

I had skipped the rest of the classes of the day and stayed at the nurse's office. When school was done, I laid on the bed and stared out the window. 

Much later, I grabbed my bag and was on my way home when I decided to take a short cut. I usually didn't go this way because it was known to be dangerous, but I was far too numb to care. 

While I was halfway to my house, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. At first, I was unaware of it, but eventually I started to come back to reality and shuddered. I turned, and there was a man wearing a hoodie with the hood over his head. I quickened my pace and cursed the choice I made of taking this way. 

In no time, I was sprinting to my house, but eventually, I started taking random turns in hopes of losing the man, but today was not my day in any way. I came to a dead end and the man who was running after me started to chuckle. 

"I finally caught my prey..." He started to walk towards me, and I could make out the details of him. He had a rough looking beard and his eyes were far from sanity. His pants were baggy and ripped and so was his hoodie. He was walking towards me closer and closer, and I started to beg. 

"please... please let me go, I... please I-"

"No, my cravings need to be filled.... NOW" and he leaped for me. He took both my hands in one hand and started to search my face around. I was weeping by now, and called for help. 

"No use little girl... this street is the street where not many people come around...." I kept weeping and screaming when I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I became silent due to the shock, but there was no use in no matter what I did. 

"BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN SAVE ME!!" I kept screaming even though the man kept slapping my cheek and roaming around with his hands. This was so ridiculous, I thought. How pathetic I must've looked calling for a guy who-

"Baekhyun? That guy who was on the news? You're his fiance?!" He leaped away from me and started to laugh. 

"Wow, I can't believe this! How hilarious... You were dumped by him? That's real sad girl. I'll let you go, but-" Right then, I could hear a voice. 

"You there! What are you doing to her?!" Luckily, it was a police who was going around the neighborhood due to someone reporting seeing this strange looking man, I found out later. 

As the man was being taken away, I could hear him laughing. 

"YOU WERE DUMPED BY SOME STAR?! HAHAH I AM SORRY YOU WERE MY PREY~!" 

One of the police that was walking came closer to me and looked at me with a worried expression. 

"Are you okay miss? Do you want to go to the hospital?" I shook my head and stood up. 

"I'm okay, I'll just head home. Is the man going to..." The police nodded.

"He will be taken care of. Would you like a ride home?" I took the offer since my legs were about to give away immediately. 

-

When I got home, my parents freaked out as the police explained what happened. 

My parents who listened with a serious expression was talking with the policeman about announcing this matter.

"Please do not mention anything about Heeyoung, and please just take care of that man as he should be." I could'nt take listening to the conversation and dragged myself up the stairs to shower. 

As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I could see the bruises on my wrist and cheek. The worst was the cheek. It was red and puffy and it looked like I had been slapped repeatedly-which isn't a lie. 

My mind which was recalling what happened made my skin feel so filthy. The man hadn't touched me in inappropriate places, but I wanted to erase the memory. 

I scrubbed my body until the wrist was close to bleeding. The tears that I should've spilled no longer desired to come out. I felt ashamed of them, for calling out to a guy who was supposedly my fiance but is with another girl at the current moment, smiling. 

When I was done, my mother was in my room pacing back and forth while biting her nails. She immediately burst into tears and hugged me tight. 

"Darling I am so sorry.. I'm sorry... there was nothing I could... Oh I'm so sorry... forgive me dear..." She kept on repeating that she was sorry when this happened because of my stupidity. 

"Umma it's okay he didn't.... he didn't do anything permanent." My mother tried hard to calm herself, and even now, the tears were not coming out from me. I felt betrayal, and I just wanted to curl in my bed. 

"I'm kind of tired..." My mom nodded and exited the room with one more hug, and my dad then came in to give me a hug and patted my back. That was more than enough for me to understand that he felt the same as my mom. 

When they left, I curled up in my bed, but I did not sleep one bit. My skin was red all over, and the pain in my cheeks were nothing compared to the betrayal I felt in my heart. 

___________________________________________--

I know it was pretty dramatic, but I wanted to return with something a little more!!

I'll be updating more chapters tonight!