Chapter 4: Suspicions

Touch Me...If Only for a Moment

 

“We’re home!” 
 
 
Bom gaped at the house in marvel, impressed as her eyes inspected every inch of it.
 
 
“Wow unnie! It’s gorgeous! But wait, what was wrong with the old place you used to live in?”
 
 
“Nothing” she knowingly chuckled, “it’s just that halmoni felt like it was time to move houses, she gets bored easily, remember?”
 
 
“Oh right, of course! I forgot. That halmoni, always crazy!” she stated while laughing aloud.
 
 
“Anyways Bommie let’s go in! I’ll show you to your room.”
 
 
~In Bom’s Room~
 
 
Dara dumped the luggage that she had hauled all the way upstairs on the newly installed carpet. She was so strong for such a petite girl!
 
 
Phew! And here we are! Those were heavy Bommie what’d you pack your entire house?!” she said while collapsing on the bed.
 
 
“No it’s just that I’ll be here for a while so I thought I might as well pack everything I had from back home--if it’s even my home anymore-- and who knows when I’m going to be able to go back....” she shrugged while collapsing next to Dara.
 
 
“Bommie...I’m sorry, you know I didn’t mean it that way...” Dara replied awkwardly, angry with herself that she had made her cousin upset.
 
 
“I know. It’s just that I can’t help but worry about how my umma and appa are doing. But I promised myself I’d be strong, so I won’t dwell on it anymore. I just have to concentrate on Kyung Hee that’s all!”, she half-smiled, mostly to reassure Dara.
 
 
“That’s the spirit! Auntie and Uncle will be fine, so don’t worry!” A hopeful Sandara beamed brightly.
 
 
“Speaking of Kyung Hee, when do you start? It’s near Choi Headquarters--the place where I work at--so I’d be able to drop you off at school on my way to work!” she giddily declared.
 
 
Choi--how weird, his last name was Choi too. But there’s no way that’s him. Wait why am I still thinking about him?! Bommie-yah what’s wrong with you?!
 
 
“Oh really? That’s perfect! I didn’t really feel like taking the bus, thanks unnie!” she finally answered, realizing Dara was staring at her with a curious expression on her face. She was so quick to catch on to things! Bom had to be careful...
 
 
“No problem. Just make sure to not make me late! My boss hates it when I’m late... he says it’s irresponsible but to be honest he’s just lazy! If he didn’t go out every night drinking, partying, and hooking up with every girl in Seoul I wouldn’t have to show up as early as I do!” she stated with obvious fury as her brows knitted.
 
 
Bom couldn’t help but laugh at how Dara’s temper had escalated so quickly. And even if it was for a fleeting moment, she forgot all of her worries and just laughed.
 
 
~Meanwhile in a certain hotel room~
 
 
“About time! What took you so long? I think I just about aged 2 more years waiting for you...”
 
 
“Nothing, we just ran into traffic on the way back from the airport.” A stiff Seung Hyun stated, lost in his own thoughts.
 
 
“Seung Hyunnie what’s wrong? Is anything the matter?” she asked while slowly removing her jacket, eyeing him suspiciously. “Kang Hee...It’s just that...I’m tired. Do you mind if we not do this today?” he asked, hoping for a miracle.
 
 
“Now why would we do that? I haven’t seen you in weeks and now you want to leave? I don’t think so Seung Hyun.” She grinned, knowing she had him right where she wanted him. She was going to make sure he never forgot this particular...experience...
 
 
He sighed, defeated. Although he knew what her reaction would be, he thought he might as well give it a try. And once again he was proven right. This lady wasn't a wolf in sheep's clothing, she was just a straight up wolf. Hiding her wants and needs from no one, and always talking about her "experience". "The years teach much which the days never know," she always said.
 
 
“I’ve been so stressed out Seung Hyun and you know my favorite form of catharsis only involves you....” she purred sensually while giving him the slightest of winks.
 
 
Sauntering over to him and reaching up to cup his chin, she inspected--no, admired-- his flawless face.
 
 
“My my...how is it possible for a twenty four year old to be tired at a time like this?...” she questioned him. "Aren't you glad that you get to be with someone who has so much experience? I've taught you everything you know... want me to teach you something new tonight?" and, victorious with the situation, she stripped off what clothing she had left...
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
AHHHHHHH!!!!! KANG HEE BACK OFF!!! HE BELONGS TO BOM!! DX 
 
Hey guys how's it going?? :P So we have a special surprise for y'all (yes I said y'all sue me lol!)! So as you guys know we read and respond to every comment...and we noticed something similar in the comments XD it was quite obvious lol You guys are craving TopBom moments! So we decided to ...wait for it...*drum roll* upload not one but TWO CHAPTERS TODAY!!! :D YEY!!! We only had two more exposition chapters left so we thought "What the hell! Let's just upload both today and get it over with!" So while you'll be reading this I'll most likely be uploading the other one :P Hope you guys like it!! And before I go to upload the other one I'd like to thank you guys for supporting us and giving us some lovin' ;) don't forget to comment! We LOVE hearing from the people who take the time to read our story c: Thank you! 
 
- TheFishandCaptainCho©
 
@Koolrockchick: They are aren't they?? DX We didn't even notice that until after we started looking at the chapters! It's crazy lol! It's just then when we write them it feels like we're writing a novel, when turns out we're only writing like half a page xD lololol Longer chapters are coming though! Thank you for the support! :) 
 
@xxDorkie: ;) oh we know...and don't worry we shall give you what you want! :D Thanks for supporting us!
 
@yongieaddict: We LOVE doing that xD hahhahahahaha~ Thanks for the support! 
 
@topgbom: kekekeke~ patience is a virtue :D Thanks for reading and commenting!
 
@CutieHalcyon: Thank you so much :_) Reading your comment by far made our day today! TOPBOM FOR LIFE! Don't forget to subscribe and thank you for taking the time to read our story ^^