Prologue: Tall, Dark, and Handsome

Touch Me...If Only for a Moment

 

~Kang Hee POV~

 

“Kang Hee!”

 

I turned around coming face to face with a man I knew all too well. He was in his forties only a couple years older than myself...although my face wasn’t worn out from exhaustion and plagued with wrinkles like his. I guess that’s what you get for owning South Korea’s largest chain of extravagant hotels.

 

“Choi good to see you like always! It’s been a while.” I spoke, plastering on my most affectionate of smiles.

 

We’ve known each other our whole lives as a matter of fact. Living across from each other, attending the same private schools, and even at some point along the way being engaged to one another...that didn’t last long though since it was arranged by our parents. Wasn’t much of a loss anyway, since I preferred--and still prefer--my men or boys, much much younger than me....

 

“God! Wipe that smile off your face Kang Hee you’re too old for that now!” he chuckled. “We wouldn’t want some unexpected wrinkles on that perfect face of yours now would we?” 

 

Oh how I missed that humor of his...not! Okay, I’m lying I did miss him; but we’re great friends and business partners! 

 

“Ha Ha...very funny Choi. Now cut to the chase.” I curtly stated.

 

“Fine. Anyways I’d like to introduce you to my son Choi Seung Hyun.” he boomed quite proudly.

 

I then saw a handsome young man step forward; he was radiating confidence and something else.... He had dark hair which equally complimented his dark, piercing eyes. His strong jawline attractively framed his face, while his dark eyebrows seemed to express much more than a smile could. He was the epitome of the phrase “tall, dark, and handsome”, yet he still had a child-like charm to him. Innocence, was what he had. I liked what I saw....

 

He must be inexperienced in everything...I wonder how old he is...I thought to myself.

 

“Hello, I’m Choi Seung Hyun. Nice to meet you again.” he said rather formally.

 

His voice was deep, like his father’s, but with a certain y, mysterious quality to it that was hard to resist. He held out his hand to me, lavishly decorated with rings of all sizes.

 

I took his hand immediately, remembering that even though I was as equally impressive as he was, and more, I was also quite impressionable at times...when it came to certain men that is. 

 

“Yang Kang Hee, wealthy business woman and friends with that man you call a dad.” I charmingly stated.

 

As we slowly shook hands I made sure to gently it before letting go. I looked up to his face searching for a reaction, pleasantly finding one....

 

He’s rather cute when he blushes...

 

“Yah. Kang Hee I have to go now.” Choi interrupted. “Seung Hyun I’ll see you at home! Good-bye you two! And Kang Hee don’t forget your botox appointments are scheduled for later today!” he winked as he departed as quickly as he had appeared.

 

“Very funny Choi!” I waved to him.

 

I turned to look at Seung Hyun who equally glanced back.

 

“So...Seung Hyun how old are you? You seem quite young for someone in the world of business.” 

 

“Nineteen.” he stiffly said, his voice barely audible over the loud voices in the room.

 

Nineteen...not bad. 

 

“Seung Hyun why don’t we go out for some coffee? It’s quite loud in here and I’m sure you must be tired after the meeting.” 

 

“Sure.” he demurely professed.

 

“Perfect...let’s go....” 

 

~Kang Hee POV Over~
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
​Hey Guys! This is Captain Cho and I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!! For subscribing! And we hope you continue reading our story :) We get super excited when we see we have a new subscriber or comment! lolol BELIEVE ME LOL we get HYSTERICAL! X_D *jumps up and down uncontrollably*  Please comment, subscribe, and recommend(?) if it isn't too much to ask c: *does aegyo to best of my abilities* hhahhahaha. Well, that's all guys! See you tomorrow! Remember, "We strive for a chapter a day!" unless school gets in the way...senior year does have its downfalls -_-' 
 
P.S. The first 3 chapters are just the prologue aka the background story :P so hang in there! TOPBOM moments are coming soon! (like in 2 days kekekke~). ^-^  bye!
 
oh forgot to say this before but the bolded words are thoughts and italicized words are emphasized :) 
 
TheFishandCaptainCho©