Chapter 2: "Got you."

Touch Me...If Only for a Moment

 

Bom POV

 


“Alright Miss, here’s your ticket, have a safe flight and enjoy your trip!”

 


The flight attendant ushered her into the crowded airplane, where she saw rows and rows of dark, straight hair. 

 

I was in Seoul just last year, but it feels like it’s been forever! I wonder how halmoni and my cousin are doing….
 

 

Amongst all of the ebony heads, her reddish hair stood out like crimson. As she was on her way to her seat, she got a couple of strange glances. 

 

 

I don’t understand! My hair isn’t even that red anymore! What are they looking at? Better yet what are they STARING at? Do I have something on my face? Bommie just ignore them! You shouldn’t care what people think of you anyways.

 


Bom chose to neglect the glances as she took her seat. The air around her was extremely stale and she started getting light-headed.... 

 

 

She leaned back in her chair and slowly closed her eyes, reflecting on how much her life had changed in only a matter of months. If only-

 


“Excuse me miss.”

 


Bom opened her eyes to find the cheery flight attendant beaming down at her. 

 


“Uh, yes? Is there something wrong?”

 

 

“Oh no, not at all! In fact, I think you’ll be happy to know that your ticket has been upgraded to first class!”

 


“F-first class?”

 


“Yes! Now if you please would follow me to your new seat, I’ll let the pilot know that we’re ready to take off.”

 

 

Bom was extremely confused, but she didn’t want to make the flight attendant’s job any harder, so she nodded hesitantly. She wasn’t new to first class; what was strange was that at the moment she couldn’t afford it...so how on earth did her ticket get upgraded...? 

 

 

As she walked over, she suddenly found herself surprisingly dizzy. “Ah...why am I...” and before she managed to finish her sentence Bom found herself falling.

 

 

“Got you.” A husky voice broke out against the uncomfortable silence.

 


She looked up through her long lashes wondering who had caught her as she felt a pair of strong, steady arms lifting her up. 

 


“You okay?”

 

 

“Huh?” she managed to utter confusedly. 

 


He gently sat her down in the leather seat facing his. 

 


She quickly gazed around the brightly lit room and noticed how everyone was wearing either expensive suits or pricey dresses with luxurious jewelry. They looked extremely important too, like they all had something to do or somewhere to be. The one newfound thing she had discovered about not being wealthy anymore was that she didn’t have to carry herself a certain way or maintain a certain reputation now.

 

 

Her parents had always given Bom the freedom to do what she wanted in life but only in exchange for making appearances with them at important events hosted by very wealthy elitists.

 


As she was observing the room, she came face to face with the man who had just saved her. He looked almost alien-like with his short white hair amidst all the black-haired people. She gazed over at him to make eye contact and she realized he was observing her with his dark, smoldering eyes, with a y--almost mischievous--smile creeping onto his face.

 

 

He’s so handsome...Bom thought to herself as she slowly noticed a blush creeping up on her cheeks. His eyes were almost animal-like...carnal; as if he was, well, hungry but not for food…

 

End of Bom POV

 

 

Top POV

 


She’s quite different...Top mused as he found himself captivated--to the point of staring--by the girl he had just caught earlier.

 


He watched her while she unknowingly glanced around. Top was mesmerized by her angelic appearance. She looked so…pure. So innocent. His eyes were drawn to her slightly reddish hair, which contrasted with her light, flawless features. Her lips were full and were so pink it seemed like they were stained by strawberries. Her eyes were large, bright, and open, like she had absolutely nothing to hide from the world.

 

 

She’s quite beautiful.

 

 

Coming face to face with her Top felt himself caught. He shifted his body and crossed his legs, pretending like nothing had happened.

 

Did she notice...?

 

 

“So, are you feeling better?” Top asked, partially because he wanted to see if she was okay and also because he wanted to distract her from the awkward situation they had just experienced.

 

 

“Oh umm...yes! Thank you so much for helping me...I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself, how rude of me; my name is Bom--Park Bom.” she spoke while bowing appreciatively and cheerfully smiling. Her smile was one not corrupted by society, she radiated optimism. He crossed his arms studying her.

 

 

Park Bom...

 

 

“I am Seung Hyun--Choi Seung Hyun. My friends call me Top, but you can call me Seung Hyun.” 

 

 

End of Top POV

 

 

They both found themselves curiously drawn to each other, not knowing why, but they didn’t dare question the feeling; only asking for the moment to last longer...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FINALLY!!!!! *flails arms in air* We were literally dying to post this chapter up but we had to wait 'till tomorrow. But guess what?! It's now tomorrow!! WOOHOO! We really really REALLY hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as we enjoyed writing it :). This is like our 50th time reading this chapter (for editing purposes T^T) but we still can't help but swoon at this part: "Got you." A husky voice broke out against the uncomfortable silence." *-* 

Bom is one lucky girl ^-^ kekekeke~ 

We've been receiving a lot of love (more than we had ever imagined!!!! XO) through your comments, wall posts, etc. And we would like to thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts :_) THANK YOU! *bows 90 degrees* To be honest we didn't think we'd have this many subscribers! Oh man now I'm tearing up x_D why am I so emotional?!?! 

One more thing before we upload this! We would like to dedicate this special chapter to our dear friend Alice (lovealice)<3. Remember update for update ;D! lolol And now for the comments.

 

-TheFishandCaptainCho©

 

@JhinJhin17: 50 Shades of Grey? You know I have heard of it (it's always on the most searched topics) but I never really got to googling it xD lol Daww thank you :_)! Fighting! 

 

@lovemonster101: XD I remember him saying that! Can't remember from where though DX and yeah that's actually what inspired this fanfic! Those photos lolol We do want to put those in our poster actually! :P

 

@Marianations: Omg thank you! That means a lot to us!  And you got exactly what you wanted ;D!

 

@yongieaddict: Thank you! We're glad you're liking it! It took us FOREVER to finalize this story line and edit the chapters T^T we are such perfectionists...which is really bad DX! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

 

@xxDorkie: hehe thank you! Hope you enjoy this chapter c:

 

@poofers: You are too nice, thank you! Hope you liked this chapter! :)

 

@she_vipshells: XD LOLOL you are too funny! Who knows maybe they will?!

 

@lovealice: Thank you soo much for mentioning our story in your update! *gives huge bear hug* I always forget she's older since she's such a kid at heart! TOPBOM moments coming soon! Can't wait to read that EPIC chapter 0_0!

 

@topgbom: So did you like it?! Did you?! Did you?! xD hahahhhahhaha