Chapter 3: Together Again

Touch Me...If Only for a Moment

Bom POV

 

“ Ladies and gentlemen the plane has now landed, please exit to your right and as always thank you for choosing Korean Air!” 

 

 

As Bom gathered her luggage she glanced around, wondering if the mystery man had left already.

 

 

*Sigh*...I guess he did leave...I wanted to thank him again before we got off the plane. Oh well, I guess it doesn’t matter anyway; it’s not like I’m ever going to see him again...

 

 

I wonder if they’re here already. 

 

 

Bom strode to the first-class waiting area hoping Dara and her halmoni were somewhere waiting to take her home--well, her new home--for the time being.

 

 

“BOM! BOMMIE! OVER HERE!!” 

 

 

Bom spun around anticipating who that voice might belong to. Sure enough she saw a bouncing, giddy Dara. She was the same as always, naturally petite with long, flowing chestnut hair cascading down past her shoulders and a grin so wide it was infectious. No man could help but fall for her almost instantly. They just couldn’t resist her sincerity and genuine beauty. 

 

 

“DARA!” Bom yelled as she rushed to her tiny relative. She couldn’t wait to finally see her favorite cousin again--and of course her halmoni as well!

 

 

“Bommie we missed you so much!” A now tearing Sandara spoke.

 

 

“I missed you too!" Bom replied, tears now forming in her eyes as well. "I can’t believe we’re together again unnie! ...Wait, where’s halmoni?”

 

 

“Oh right! She’s at home right now, she couldn’t make it but she wishes she could’ve come!”

 

 

“Oh--well that’s okay. Let’s go Dara! All I want to do is get to a bed and fast!”

 

 

They both laughed.

 

 

Seung hyun...I wonder where he’s at right now...he was so handsome....

 

Yah! Bommie why do you care so much? You just met the guy and already you can't get him off your mind! Aish...you have to be stronger than that...

 

 

And with that final thought they both departed to Dara’s car, on their way to halmoni’s house.

 

 

 

~Meanwhile in front of the airport~

 

 

 

 

Top POV

 

 

Yes--I’m here. No, wait ‘till I’m there before you do anything. *Sigh* Okay. Yes I got it. I’m on my way.” Top impatiently replied, pacing back and forth while on his phone. It was quite breezy, but the wind wouldn't dare to mess his hair up.

 

And just like in a spy movie, on cue a black Bentley pulled up whisking Top away in a matter of seconds. To where, he never knew. When it came to her anything was possible and nothing impossible. But at this point he was used to her capriciousness.

 

Park Bom...he silently chuckled to himself smiling while recalling Bom’s dizzy spell...what a strange woman, so interesting and beautiful...

 

His smile soon faded though as he remembered where he was headed and whom he was to meet.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! I just got back home from school and I am STARVING!!!! T^T Who out there knows how to cook?? Cuz I don't! xD lolol Anyhow sorry for the not-so-exciting chapter. During lunch me and the fish went to the library to try to write a chapter with more TopBom interactions for you guys to post instead of this one, but we just couldn't think one ANYTHING!!!! Anything we thought of either conflicted with our storyline or XD! So we decided we would rather have you guys wait a chapter or two, rather then mess up our plot :P. But we PROMISE you guys TopBom moments are coming! We personally LOVE reading TopBom fanfics (if it wasn't obvious xP) so we know how awesome it is to read TopBom interactions! Right now our story has just begun, so like in any book the setting and characters have to be introduced and settled in before we get to the real story ;) But after that TopBom will be our main focus! (only 2 or 3 more chapters of exposition guys! hang in there! fighting!) 

 

Anyways, we'd really like to thank our subscribers and welcome our new ones! THANK YOU!! and WELCOME! :D Please continue to read and comment! Maybe even recommend? ;) kekekeke~ Alright time for food! before I die X0 lol

 

-TheFishandCaptainCho©

 

 

@yongieaddict: We are trying but it's hard! xD I guess the saying " You are your worst critic" really is true! lol Daww thank you ^-^ 

 

@xxDorkie: Hmmm who could it be??? ;D 

 

@topgbom: You'll just have to keep on reading to find out! :D lolol Thank you so much for loving it!! <3 

 

@Koolrockchick: Thanks so much! We hope you continue to love it forever!!!!!! :D lol That we shall! But first we have to get everything settled in first ^-^

 

@chasingbom: We're excited for them too!! lol TopBom moments are the best part of TopBom fanfics! But first we have to get the exposition part of the story our of the way -_-' We hope you continue reading! <3

 

 

Again sorry for the very short and boring chapter!