Final Prologue: And so it begins...

Touch Me...If Only for a Moment

~Author POV~

 

Days passed, months, years, and before they knew it they had been in this "relationship" for three years.... 

 

 

Kang Hee had made her first move on Seung Hyun only a few months after she had met him. She didn’t care that it was her business partner’s--better yet her friend’s--son. She only cared that he was young and most of all handsome, very, handsome.... 

 

 

Seung Hyun at the time he had met her, was nineteen going on twentyso he saw nothing wrong with what she had proposed to him. After all he wasn’t a child...and the idea of a “benefits only” relationship was quite practical at the time considering he was a busy man. He just simply had no time for a “real” relationship. She had also offered to teach him all that she knew about business, promising him that she would make him unsurpassable in the elitist world they lived in. 

 

 

It also helped that Kang Hee was irresistible in Seung Hyun's or T.O.P's eyes--her nickname for Seung Hyun. It had caught on quite quickly so now everyone either called him T.O.P or Top.

 

 

Top had found her alluring...mysterious...and most importantly y. During their first year “together” he had thought he had fallen in love with her...but boy was he naive.... When confessing to Kang Hee, she had made sure that he regretted ever even mentioning the word love in her presence. But being manipulative by nature Kang Hee began to use Top and constantly exploited his feelings to her benefit; until they had all but worn out. By then he knew that it was always lust from the beginning...never love.

 

 

At this point in his life Top was an empty shell of his former glorious self; a servant to Kang Hee’s every desire. When she beckoned he came, when she called he answered...he made sure to never disappoint her. Top had several times thought of ending it with her, but that was all it ever was: a thought. His thought’s never came into fruition though since in his eyes it was too late. After all she had taught him almost everything he knew...in bed and in business. He was in her debt.

 

 

He was in way too deep....

 

 

He remembered what someone had once told him, “When you feel like there’s no way out--love is the only way.”

 

 

And so it begins...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

PHEW~! *Breathes sigh of relief* the prologue/backstory is now finally OVER!! And now the real story can begin!! COMMENCE THE TOPBOM MOMENTS!! *flails arms in air*:D! Don't forget to comment and tell us what you think of the story so far :P and I'd like to give a big shoutout to our new subscribers! 

THANK YOU! *bows 90 degrees* we hope you like the story do far and continue reading ;) (maybe even recommending it xD lolol) See you in tomorrow's update! <3

 

-The Captain c:

 

TheFishandCaptainCho©