Chapter 10: Uncontrollable Urges.

Touch Me...If Only for a Moment

 

I wonder where he went.... I have no idea what I’m supposed to do! 

 

 

Bom looked at her phone, checking for the time. 

 

 

“It’s almost ten! As his assistant he should at least inform me of where he’s going--omo! I sound like Dara now!” 

 

 

Speaking of Dara-unni I wonder how she’s doing...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Hey what up Top-hyung?!" The mystery man announced as he saw Top stride into his office. 

 

 

"Wow! You look like you had one hell of a night Jiyong." 

 

 

"Do I? Hmm, I’m sure I did but sadly I don’t remember anything from last night...what was her name again?" He responded, eyes heavy from last night’s rendezvous and the last question direced towards himself.

 

 

“You keep at it Jiyong and one day you’re going to wake up in a foreign country.” Top laughed as he observed his friend’s puzzled expression.

 

 

*Slam!*

 

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! You have a meeting at ten and it’s nine forty-five right now!” 

 

 

Dara was all ready to prep Jiyong for his upcoming meeting, when he suddenly locked himself up in his office along with Seunghyun--slamming the door in her face.

 

 

“Omo! Dara I told you to call me ‘Oppa’ remember?” he pouted. 

 

 

“And how did you manage to unlock the door?! You must have some hidden muscles under those clothes of yours! You should let me take a look at those sometime.” Chuckled Jiyong as he gave Dara a playful wink.

 

 

Dara’s jaw dropped to the floor. 

 

 

Top just tried his best to hide his amusement while turning his chair to face Jiyong again. 

 

 

“Yah you ert! Have you no shame?!” Dara fumed.

 

 

“Come on Daraling you know I’m just messing with you. It’s not your muscles I want to look at...”

 

 

Jiyong could no longer supress his laughter.

 

 

Okay Dara, calm yourself you’re used to this remember? Deep breaths. In and out. 

 

 

*Takes deep breath*

 

 

“Oh Jiyong, funny as always! You’re such a riot!” Dara spoke as she plastered on the phoniest of smiles on her face.

 

 

“Here’s the design proposal! Prep yourself for the meeting, have fun!”

 

 

With that said Dara walked out the office.

 

 

“Aww Dara you always have to ruin the fun--wait what?! Prep myself?! Daraling come back!!” Jiyong said as he tried to do his best aegyo.

 

 

“Aigoo...thanks a lot hyung. What you’re about to tell me had better be good!”

 

 

“Hey that was all you!” Seunghyun stifled, trying his best not to fall off his chair as he laughed.

 

 

Jiyong just made a pouty face.

 

 

“Anyways...back to what I was saying. So my father hired a new assistant for me--” 

 

 

“Is she hot?”

 

 

“Eh...she’s okay. I’ve seen better.” He lied.



“If you don’t want her then I’ll take her. Who knows, she might be good--” Jiyong started, already craving the mysterious assistant.

 

 

“Don't even think about it. She's off limits to you. You can go screw any other girl in Seoul but her." A now serious Seunghyun stated.

 

 

“She’s off limits Jiyong got that?”

 

 

“Whoa whoa whoa, calm yourself I was only kidding...tell me, has she fallen for your charming personality yet?” He joked.

 

 

“Good, you had better be kidding for your sake.”

 

 

“She must be one hot commodity for you to suddenly get this serious. I wouldn’t let that goddess get too far out of your grasp, I'm sure you're not the only one who wants a piece of her, what would Kang Hee say if she you so serious like this?”

 

 

“Nothing and she won’t know anything about this matter either.”

 

 

“Wait but how is that--”

 

 

“Kang Hee is in Europe right now for business, so there’s no way she’ll be able to find out about Bom.”

 

 

“Bom?” A now quizzical Jiyong asked.

 

 

“That’s her name. Park Bom to be exact.”

 

 

“So what do you plan on doing with this ‘Park Bom’. I’ve never seen you so serious about a girl before.”

 

 

“I don’t know...she’s different...like no one I’ve ever met before.” Seunghyun’s once serious demeanor soon began to melt away.

 

 

Wait what are you saying? Idiot you only want her for one thing...yeah one thing...Top thought to himself.

 

 

“Wow...now I really have to check this girl out for myself!” He spoke as he got up.

 

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

 

 

“Hyung I already told you I was kidding. What’s the problem now?” Jiyong’s hand was already on the door handle ready to check out this ‘Park Bom’.

 

 

“Dara.”

 

 

“What about Dara?”

 

 

“She’s Bom’s cousin. And if you go and meet with Bom, Dara might just strangle you Jiyong. Plus you have your meeting in ten minutes remember?”

 

 

“Aish...you’re right.... I’ll just have to wait until next time then to see her.”

 

 

“I’ll be leaving then. Have fun!” He sarcastically said as he waved to his chingu.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung you’re really going crazy now!” A loud Jiyong yelled across the room to the now departing Top.

 

 

“Aish! Now I’m left all alone with nothing but these papers...DARA!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A week had passed since the arrival of Jiyong and nothing much had changed. Seunghyun was still moody when it came to Bom and the latter couldn’t handle the preposterous tasks Top would give her. Seunghyun though enjoyed watching Bom struggle, he found it rather hilarious...and cute. 

 

 

“Who the heck orders one coffee of every flavor?!”

 

 

Seunghyun had earlier ordered Bom to depart to the best coffee shop in Seoul. He had told her it was her fault since she at making coffee. So now her punishment was to buy him one medium coffee of every flavor--extra cream and sugar. He liked his coffee sweet.

 

 

“I’m only one person! How did he expect me to carry all this coffee by myself?!” 

 

 

UGH! I can’t stand his ridiculous assignments anymore! I’m losing my sanity!

 

 

Bom was so engrossed in her own thoughts that she payed no heed to the young blonde heading her way. It also didn’t help that the giant cups of coffee were blocking her view of what was in front of her.

 

 

Suddenly she bumped into somebody, causing her to fall on the floor. 

 

 

Cups of coffee rolled onto the floor, rapidly excreting their caffeinated contents.

 

 

“Ouch my knee...omo! The coffee!” 

 

 

The young blonde who had been immersed in his phone and music also did not see the struggling Bom coming his way.

 

 

“Aish my hand. Oh--I’m so sorry.” He spoke as he saw a red-headed girl on the floor. “Here let me call service so they could clean this mess up.”

 

 

He extended his hand out to her, helping her up.

 

 

“Gamsahamnida. Sorry for bumping into you it’s just that my lunatic boss--I mean my boss ordered me to buy him coffee of every flavor. I guess he didn’t realize it was too much for me to carry all by myself....”

 

 

“Oh no worries it was my fault too.” The younge blonde smiled at her.

 

 

Wow...she’s gorgeous.... Who is she and why haven’t I seen her around before?

 

 

“Oh how rude of me I haven’t introduced myself yet. Anneyeonghaseyo, Park Bom-nida! Assistant to Choi Seunghyun.” She bowed.

 

 

Oh so she's Bom...?

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong chief designer at Choi Enterprises. Pleasure to finally--I mean meet you Park Bom.” He gave her a kind smile.

 

 

So she’s the girl hyung was talking about. What happened to “she’s okay”? This girl is a ten on my scale!

 

 

“Oh it’s late my boss was expecting me a while ago and I’m already late! It was nice to meet you too Mr. Kwon.”

 

 

“Call me Jiyong and can I call you Bom?”

 

 

“Of course! I’ll be seeing you around then Jiyong! Anneyong!”

 

 

“Deh, anneyong!” 

 

 

She’s cute and her figure is to die for. No wonder Top-hyung said she was off-limits to anyone and everyone.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

*Ding* went the elevator signifying Bom’s arrival to her destination.

 

 

“You’re here. Finally. What took you so long?”

 

 

Bom had hoped to not run into Seunghyun so soon but to her dismay he was sitting at her desk waiting for her.

 

 

“What took me so long? Hmm...I don’t know maybe the fact that you ordered me to buy you a cup of coffee in every flavor!” An exhausted Bom expressed. 

 

 

“Coffee? What are you--oh yeah my coffee, where is it?”

 

 

“Coffee?” He didn’t even remember that he wanted coffee...AISH!!!

 

 

“On the lobby floor being mopped up. It was too much for a petite girl like me to carry all by myself...!”

 

 

“On the floor? Aigoo and here I was craving something sweet and tasty this morning...I guess I’m just going to have to find a substitute then.”

 

 

As he spoke these words Top swiftly got up and walked towards Bom until he was directly in front of her. It didn’t take him long to reach her though thanks to his long legs.

 

 

“Oh no...no no no, you can go ahead and find yourself a substitute I’m going back to work.”

 

 

Bom walked past Seunghyun and was shocked when he suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her into his arms, holding her by the waist.

 

 

“Where are you going? I thought I told you wanted something sweet and tasty?”

 

 

"Wait what are you do--"

 

 

And before Bom could even comprehend what was happening Top had crashed his lips onto hers.

 

 

It began rough since Bom was fighting it but once she gave in everything magically turned into euphoria.

 

 

He’s so good at this...

 

 

Top had never tasted anything as sweet as Bom in his life. He knew she was his and only his

 

 

Moments into the kiss Bom regained her senses and before she slipped further under his spell, she broke it off.

 

 

“What are you doing?! Let go of me!”

 

 

Bom pushed Seunghyun’s chest, distancing herself from him. She slowly regained her once cut-off supply of oxygen.

 

 

Why is my heart pounding so loudly...no I can’t let this happen he’s only fooling around like he always does. He’s not being serious.

 

 

Bom rushed to the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

 

 

. Idiot! What are you doing? Top scolded himself as he ran his hand through his hair.

 

 

Bom why is it that when it comes to you I can’t control myself? What are you doing to me? 

 

 

Seunghyun stepped inside his office and closed the door behind him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Bom peeked into the room seeing Seunghyun nowhere in sight. 

 

 

He’s gone. *Sigh* I’ll just quickly grab my purse and head over to Kyung Hee now...it’s almost time for me to go anyways....

 

 

Bom hated the fact that her heart was still racing from only one kiss.

 

 

Bommie control yourself, you’re only freaking out because you haven’t been kissed in a while. He’s a jerk remember?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Omg guys sorry for not updating DX I remember when we used to read other people's stories and think "Aw man why can't they update more often :(?" Well now we know! lol We get so much homework despite it being senior year T_T it's crazy...on top of that we have the SAT'S coming up and our personal statements for colleges to write ._. great.... We really hope you liked this chapter and thanks for voting! You'll be seeing the results of that poll in our upcoming chappies ^^! Now time for bed! Good-night everyone <3

As always thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

 

-TheFishandCaptainCho©